Rudy Giuliani: 'I Didn't Intend To Question' Obama's Heart

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
After doubling and tripling down on his controversial comments regarding President Barack Obama's lack of love for America, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Sunday moved closer to something of a mea culpa.

"My blunt language suggesting that the president doesn’t love America notwithstanding, I didn’t intend to question President Obama’s motives or the content of his heart," Giuliani wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed. "My intended focus really was the effect his words and his actions have on the morale of the country, and how that effect may damage his performance."

The former GOP presidential candidate then went on to criticize the president for "his inability or disinclination to emphasize what is right with America," a point Republicans have been making for some time now. He also took issue with Obama for failing to express adequate support for allies like Israel and Ukraine.

"Obviously, I cannot read President Obama’s mind or heart, and to the extent that my words suggested otherwise, it was not my intention ... I bear him no ill will, and in fact think that his personal journey is inspiring and a testament to much of what makes this country great," Giuliani added.

Rudy Giuliani I Didn't Intend To Question Obama's Heart

Well, it sounds to me like Rudy is backpedaling. What do you think?

What the hell did Rudy "intend to question"? Are NaziCons still proud of their spineless hero?

giuliani.jpg

Rudolph Giulian's Skeleton Closet

Rudolf Giuliani is operatic, in the worst sense of the word -- overdramatic, pompous, self-important and full of emotional extremes. In everything he does, he stirs up trouble, picks useless fights, and flaunts his power in a cruel and petty way. His presidential campaign has been amazingly effective at hiding this side of his personality -- but even a quick look at his life will tell you that the quiet won't last long.

- Used Police & Tax Money to Pamper His Mistress
- Surrounded by Corrupt and Criminal Friends (Felons, Molestors, & Embezzlers)
- Married his cousin (and divorced her)
- Affairs -- Divorced his second wife (in a very ugly way)
- Mob ties (his Dad and uncle)
- Wears Women's Clothing (in a very ugly way -- see picture above)
- Nasty, Mean-Spirited and Small-Minded Cuss
- Bernie Kerik
- Farmersville, NY Scandal
- Harding scandal
- Quotes

Skeleton Closet - Rudy Giuliani, The Dark Side

After doubling and tripling down on his controversial comments regarding President Barack Obama's lack of love for America, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Sunday moved closer to something of a mea culpa.

"My blunt language suggesting that the president doesn’t love America notwithstanding, I didn’t intend to question President Obama’s motives or the content of his heart," Giuliani wrote in a Wall Street Journal op-ed. "My intended focus really was the effect his words and his actions have on the morale of the country, and how that effect may damage his performance."

The former GOP presidential candidate then went on to criticize the president for "his inability or disinclination to emphasize what is right with America," a point Republicans have been making for some time now. He also took issue with Obama for failing to express adequate support for allies like Israel and Ukraine.

"Obviously, I cannot read President Obama’s mind or heart, and to the extent that my words suggested otherwise, it was not my intention ... I bear him no ill will, and in fact think that his personal journey is inspiring and a testament to much of what makes this country great," Giuliani added.

Rudy Giuliani I Didn t Intend To Question Obama s Heart

Not really.

I'm sure the majority of the people that helped in PUTTING your party with your Messiah as it's leader and took them out of power in Congress and gave it to Republicans, is so fikken over this or never gave a shit about it to begin with...You poor desperate Democrats. You think you've hit on something HUGE while the rest of people laughs at you all. but hey keep it up...stuff like this cost your party to lose in the last two elections... so what's one more in 2016

I's sorry you need the huffy post to tell you your opinion on an op-ed. This from someone who claims to be an independent thinker.

You demonstrate love of country by your actions. What you do. Serve in the military, start a business, bust your ass in a physically demanding job, sustained selfless service without regard to your own success...not using it as a springboard to personal wealth. Which did obama do?

Rudy Giuliani I Didn't Intend To Question Obama's Heart

That Giuliani is a rightwing partisan hack who thought he'd grab some attention by attacking the president, and instead it blew up in his face.

You demonstrate love of country by your actions. What you do. Serve in the military, start a business, bust your ass in a physically demanding job, sustained selfless service without regard to your own success...not using it as a springboard to personal wealth. Which did obama do?

Obama did enough to become president - TWICE.

Remember when Giuliani was a hero, putting country before politics, and swearing to never exploit 9/11 for political gain?

Now look at him. A partisan hack desperate for TV time. So sad.

Exactly!

Joe Biden: Noun + Verb + 9/11 = Giuliani Vocabulary

Being black, smiling and ingratiating himself to the Prog establishment does not equate to love of country...more love of self and taking advantage of work done by others.

Being black, smiling and ingratiating himself to the Prog establishment does not equate to love of country...more love of self and taking advantage of work done by others.

Who gives a fuck? He got it done!

Obama should open a cult out in some jungle like Jim Jones did when he finally leaves us the hell alone.

probably more than few from here would leave to join it.

Just keep an eye on drinking the kool-aid.....:muahaha:

listen up you whiners. MANY MANY of the people feels the same way Rudy does. or your party wouldn't be in THE MINORITY since they put you all there with the last election three months ago. Here is an article from one of them.

SNIP;
Of Course Barack Obama Loves America, He Just Doesn’t Like It Much
Derek Hunter | Feb 22, 2015

• 268 SHARES

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani caused an uproar this week when he questioned whether President Barack Obama loves America. Progressive, er, I mean “objective” journalists were beside themselves over the prospect of a Republican saying about a Democratic president the things Democrats and the media routinely said about President George W. Bush, or members of Congress during the government shutdown. Such nerve!

The fact of the matter is Obama does love America…he just doesn’t like it very much.

What would your significant other say if you went to them right now and said, “Honey, I love you. In fact, I love you so much I want to fundamentally transform you?” After the laughter stopped and they realized you were serious, I imagine it would begin with expletives and escalate from there.

Now, you may love this person, but it’s pretty clear the person is not your biggest fan if he or she wants to “fundamentally transform” you. Remember, fundamental transformation is not “you could lose a few pounds” or “I wish you’d quick smoking;” it is a swipe at their essence.

In 2008, Barack Obama campaigned on the idea of “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” I suspect many, if not most, of his supporters never gave that phrase a second thought. But it was the core not only of his campaign, but of his professional life.

Community organizers don’t protest a system they think needs tweaking. They protest when they view the system as fundamentally flawed, founded on a corrupt premise and in need of replacing. People don’t take to the streets to add a couple of minor regulations to a capitalist system; they want to tear it down because they deem it “unjust.”

Progressive community organizers don’t try to solve a problem, because any given problem is not something that can be addressed when the underlying system is the real problem.

As Obama put it when he was secretly taped at an organizing meeting during his activist days, “More broadly, we progressive community organizers exploit the anger that festers when people feel that injustice and corruption leave them with no chance of improving their lives.”

Can you believe that?

ALL of it here:
Of Course Barack Obama Loves America He Just Doesn t Like It Much - Derek Hunter - Page 1

He sure did.

Lie, cheat, steal

New Topics

Forum List

Back