Rudy Giuliani botches attack on Cassidy Hutchinson

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina

'She was never present when I asked for a pardon'​

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday tried to attack the credibility of January 6 committee witness Cassidy Hutchinson -- but he made a statement that appeared to be self-incriminating.

Hutchinson, a former top White House aide with unique access to Trump and the inner workings of the West Wing, testified at the sixth June hearing of the House committee probing the attack on the US Capitol.

"The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent," he said. "The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon."

The former New York mayor then added, "Actually, I told the President I did not want or need one."

Despite Giuliani's claims, however, we do know that he was directly involved in the process of lobbying Trump to pardon allies for their actions leading up to the January 6 Capitol riots.

The January 6 committee earlier this month revealed it had obtained an email from attorney John Eastman sent directly to Giuliani in which he explicitly said, "I’ve decided that I should be on the pardon list, if that is still in the works.”

Other Trump allies who allegedly sought pardons include Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and Scott Perry (R-PA), who were also deeply involved in trying to stop the certification of the 2020 election.

So did the idiot ask for a pardon or not.

Once he realized his blunder he comes back with, oh I didn't need one or want one. What a maroon.

Care-Map.jpg

'She was never present when I asked for a pardon'​

Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday tried to attack the credibility of January 6 committee witness Cassidy Hutchinson -- but he made a statement that appeared to be self-incriminating.

Hutchinson, a former top White House aide with unique access to Trump and the inner workings of the West Wing, testified at the sixth June hearing of the House committee probing the attack on the US Capitol.

"The January 6 Witch Hunt Cabal has now exceeded even its prior fraudulent," he said. "The last witness was a reckless liar. Contrary to her false testimony she was never present when I asked for a pardon."

The former New York mayor then added, "Actually, I told the President I did not want or need one."

Despite Giuliani's claims, however, we do know that he was directly involved in the process of lobbying Trump to pardon allies for their actions leading up to the January 6 Capitol riots.

The January 6 committee earlier this month revealed it had obtained an email from attorney John Eastman sent directly to Giuliani in which he explicitly said, "I’ve decided that I should be on the pardon list, if that is still in the works.”

Other Trump allies who allegedly sought pardons include Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and Scott Perry (R-PA), who were also deeply involved in trying to stop the certification of the 2020 election.

So did the idiot ask for a pardon or not.

Once he realized his blunder he comes back with, oh I didn't need one or want one. What a maroon.
Poor Rudy....his brain has leaked out.

Ooooo! How original. :heehee:

Yes it is original. I made that up, you won't find that phrase if you do a Google search.

And it fits you people appropriately. I figure if I keep using it, maybe it'll catch on. Here's another one I just made up:

"Jan-Sixtards" :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back