Rudy Giuliani Bombshell: FBI Leaked To Trump Campaign

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
581cac991600002e002c86a4.png

Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

“Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it.”

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied toHillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning ininterviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

More: Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

This is so sad - and dirty. What has the FBI become? An arm of the GOP?

Last edited:
And? hilary has her people actually working for the Department of Justice.....and the FBI, and the State Department.....

GASP!!!!

Hey how about Lynch and Hillary....and shit

Yeah.........I guess it is only important if the leak is a low level individual...if it is the Attorney General of the United States....then it is okay.....and the Deputy Director of the State Department kudzu...or whoever that guy is who is sending emails to Podesta......

581cac991600002e002c86a4.png

Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

“Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it.”

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied toHillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning ininterviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

More: Rudy Giuliani Confirms The FBI Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

This is so sad - and dirty. What has the FBI become?
Hillary has close ties to Saudi Arabia...which is worse?

Funny. Did you watch the Fox News video in the link?
what's funny is, your source of news there, all they do is watch fox and complain about it. why not just watch fox yourself, or is fox too much of a mysterious god that you need the huffington priesthood to interpret the dark sayings for you?

It must be illegal for a federal law enforcement agency to intentionally try to swing a presidential election in favor of one party. I expect we'll hear much more about this in the coming weeks.

I look forward to Giuliani being on the witness stand in the upcoming federal trial of FBI corruption.

Lakhota, after Hillary loses I will be lapping up your bitter tears!!!

Forum List

Back