Rudy G. May Have Just Won The Va Governor's Race With This Brilliant Video

Are you saying you doubt there are secret Youngkin voters? Where I live, Republicans are demonized, and many of us have learned to keep our mouths shut. Now, instead of liberals calling us racist, they’ve switched to ”domestic terrorist.” Thanks, but I will speak up when it counts: on Election Day, with my vote.

(And I have no idea what the photo of the little girl means - although she is a cutie. I hope she doesn’t go into any transgender bathrooms.)
I think there are a lot of previously unknown Youngkin voters, especially after T-Mac telegraphed that he has no intention of allowing parents to influence what children are taught in school. We had T-Mac once, and that was one time too many.

Are you saying you doubt there are secret Youngkin voters? Where I live, Republicans are demonized, and many of us have learned to keep our mouths shut. Now, instead of liberals calling us racist, they’ve switched to ”domestic terrorist.” Thanks, but I will speak up when it counts: on Election Day, with my vote.

(And I have no idea what the photo of the little girl means - although she is a cutie. I hope she doesn’t go into any transgender bathrooms.)
If you mean secret voters who are ashamed to say they are voting for him just like he was ashamed to show up at that Steve Bannon rally, yea -- there may be...not in numbers sufficient enough to swing an election tho.....

As for you getting your panties in a bunch about being called domestic terrorists for storming the Capitol to force Congress to overturn an election...

What if the people storming the Capitol were Muslim Americans trying to intimidate Congress -- would you be ok with that? Fuck no...you would demand they all be executed so fuck what you are talking about

If you mean secret voters who are ashamed to say they are voting for him just like he was ashamed to show up at that Steve Bannon rally, yea -- there may be...not in numbers sufficient enough to swing an election tho.....

As for you getting your panties in a bunch about being called domestic terrorists for storming the Capitol to force Congress to overturn an election...

What if the people storming the Capitol were Muslim Americans trying to intimidate Congress -- would you be ok with that? Fuck no...you would demand they all be executed so fuck what you are talking about
yeah, yeah, yeah….you intolerant leftists have been screaming the same nasty shit at those who refuse to vote for the Dem for years: racist! Moron! Hitler sympathizer! After four years of being demonized and vilified for not voting how YOU want, we just got tired of the same nasty attacks, week after week,month after month, year after year.

And the domestic terrorists isn’t about the people who rioted at the Capitol. It’s about the FBI treating parents who object to leftist crap as “domestic terrorists“ so they can intimidate them into silence.

As far as Muslims, not sure what that has to do with anything. I know they are one of the liberals’ “protected groups,” but other than that, not sure why you introduced them. Unless it’s that we have a problem with Islamic terrorists, and Biden likely let more into the country in the last month.

To your ilk, the Taliban are more worthy of defense than American parents, who are labeled as ”domestic terrorists’ if they object to the anti-white indoctrination sweeping the schools. We all know what’s going in here: the Marxists need to capture the minds of impressionable children in order to destroy America. SHAME ON YOU.

I think there are a lot of previously unknown Youngkin voters, especially after T-Mac telegraphed that he has no intention of allowing parents to influence what children are taught in school. We had T-Mac once, and that was one time too many.
What has likely happened is that since the Biden Administration, desperate to shut up parents who reveal the damage of liberal policies, and thus brought out the FBI to treat them as “domestic terrorists,” more Youngkin voters have been driven underground.

Even more broadly, the Democrat Marxists are trying to position the near,y half of all voters who went for Trump as “domestic terrorists”. Contrary to Biden’s teleprompter read that he wanted to “unite” America, he is trying to convince Half the country (the Biden voters) that the other half of the country are dangerous enemies. In the meantime, our REAL enemies have nuclear weapons.

The ad is great, and I suspect that there are a lot of “secret Youngkin voters” who are not showing up in the polls. My fear, of course, is that we will see the same ballot-harvesting that we did in the general election, and even if Youngkin is ahead on Election Night, thousands of “uncounted” mail ballots will surface and the race will flip.
The dems are so powerful now, and can pretty much do what ever they want: this would have to be a major upset for youngkin to win

The dems are so powerful now, and can pretty much do what ever they want: this would have to be a major upset for youngkin to win
Biden is supposed to be campaigning with Mcauliffe today. His very presence will remind the 8% of the undecided (if you believe the polls) that Liberal Policies have caused skyrocketing inflation, a major supply chain disruption, illegals swarming into the country where some are being settled in Virginia, and an anti-white sentiment sweeping through the nation which has infiltrated the Virginia school system (which Maculiife has been bought and paid for).

It was confirmed by both the Mueller Investigation as well as the GOP Senate that Russia interfered in our election on behalf of Trump. Numerous campaign officials met with Russian intel during the campaign.
You are delusional....Russia TRIES to interfere all elections----they have been bribing clinton/biden for a long time but yet still try to spin shit about Trump.

Agree. And in my neighborhood, some of the Youngkin signs on the yards are no longer there. I suspect that the liberals are giving those neighbors a hard time, so they removed them.

And true…..that T-Mac let his hostility and disdain for parents slip may have cost him the election.

"On Tuesday, former New York City mayor and Trump associate Rudy Giuliani posted a video to Twitter of himself attacking Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe — with an Abraham Lincoln filter applied to his face. "Virginia, vote against the man who dishonored our past by selling my bedroom hundreds and hundreds of times to scoundrels in a pay-for-play scheme!" said Giuliani in the clip.

Giuliani is referring to a controversy in the early 1990s in which the White House was accused of renting out the Lincoln Bedroom to campaign contributors. Fact-checkers have debunked the frequently repeated claim by Republicans that McAuliffe was the mastermind of the scheme."

This video may go down as one of the most brilliant pieces of political campaigning in US history and this will definitely be the final piece that puts the GOP nominee over the top in the governor's race. Which is right on time for Youngkin because he needed it....Especially considering the guy had to distance himself from his own rally and not even show up...

Which is no way to treat Trump, who sanctioned the rally and definitely no way to treat Steve Bannon, who was headlining the rally...so to remind voters of how evil and corrupt the Clintons were when McAuliffe was working for them is just what you need to win an election -- it will definitely drive voter turnout because obsessing over the Clintons is far more important than improving healthcare, labor protections, etc.

The OP is an idiot. VA is a leftist state and leftists will always win there. The rest is media nonsense. Biff_Poindexter feels sorry for himself nonstop on this forum. What a pathetic loser.

Forum List

Back