Rudy arrives in Ukraine to look for more votes!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:laugh2:

KYIV (The Borowitz Report)—Now the mastermind of Donald J. Trump’s post-election strategy, Rudolph Giuliani, has travelled to Ukraine in search of more votes for his client.​
Speaking to reporters at the Kyiv airport, a highly animated Giuliani said that he expected to return to the United States with “bags full of votes” for Trump.​
“Joe Biden is leading Trump by about sixty thousand votes in Pennsylvania,” the former mayor of New York said. “The population of Ukraine is forty-three million! You think I can’t find sixty thousand votes in this country? Get out of here! Get out of here!”​
Giuliani added that he was confident that his quest for votes would be a success because “every time I go to Ukraine, I come away smellin’ like a rose!”​
Concluding his remarks, he said that he would later announce the results of his mission at Kyiv Hilton Total Landscaping.​

Rooty's really out there looking for Borat's "daughter".

12803166-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Who do you think you are Rooty --- Roy Moore?

Last edited:
:laugh2:

KYIV (The Borowitz Report)—Now the mastermind of Donald J. Trump’s post-election strategy, Rudolph Giuliani, has travelled to Ukraine in search of more votes for his client.​
Speaking to reporters at the Kyiv airport, a highly animated Giuliani said that he expected to return to the United States with “bags full of votes” for Trump.​
“Joe Biden is leading Trump by about sixty thousand votes in Pennsylvania,” the former mayor of New York said. “The population of Ukraine is forty-three million! You think I can’t find sixty thousand votes in this country? Get out of here! Get out of here!”​
Giuliani added that he was confident that his quest for votes would be a success because “every time I go to Ukraine, I come away smellin’ like a rose!”​
Concluding his remarks, he said that he would later announce the results of his mission at Kyiv Hilton Total Landscaping.​

The Army just found all of our votes routed thru germany and spain

Please explain

Forum List

Back