Rubio says Fauci 'lied' about coronavirus mask guidance in March, as criticism of health official builds

And then, he changed the recommendation based on the information gathered...Halljelooyah!
What information suddenly made a little light bulb click on in Fauci's head?

Or has he never said? I think Fauci caved into political pressure. The Covid virus is just that....a virus.

Virus and Mask. What new facts could Fauci have learned to make him do a 180 turn suddenly?
Marco Rubio says Anthony Fauci lied about masks. Fauci didn't.
Claim: Says “Dr. Fauci lied about masks in March.”
Claimed by: Marco Rubio
Fact check by PolitiFact: Falsehttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.politifact.com/factchec...FjAAegQIARAD&usg=AOvVaw1-_4Ezac2HLgvYMiWujLM4

Last edited:
Why would we give two shits what the cuck Lil Marco has to say? As Fauci has said many times our understanding of this virus is always growing. And that's what happened back in Feb-March. As we learned more about the virus, the recommendations changed. Wonder if Lil Marco was one of the virus deniers to line up for the vaccine last week?
And likewise who gives two shits about you?
How long has Fauci been unclear about viruses and how a mask works?

Masks help slow and even prevent the spread of the virus. Fauci has been saying that since the late spring. Again, as information becomes known, recommendations change. That's the nature of an ever evolving pandemic. Try and keep up.
Fauci said that no American should be wearing a mask

And then, he changed the recommendation based on the information gathered...Halljelooyah!
Actually Fauci admitted that he lied to protect healthcare workers over the public
Actually you are full of crap. The GOP propaganda machines is a disgrace so are you.Marco Rubio says Anthony Fauci lied about masks. Fauci didn't.
Claim: Says “Dr. Fauci lied about masks in March.”
Claimed by: Marco Rubio
Fact check by PolitiFact: False

Rubio says Fauci 'lied' about coronavirus mask guidance in March, as criticism of health official builds | Fox News

Fauci deliberately put over 300,000,000 Americans lives at risk, why is he not on death row

Actually what he did is to let the virus spread which is what the deep state wanted

Sen. Marco Rubio on Sunday accused top U.S. epidemiologist Anthony Fauci of lying about the efficacy of masks and misrepresenting information about the number of people who must be vaccinated in order for the U.S. to achieve herd immunity against COVID-19.

"Dr. Fauci lied about masks in March[.] Dr. Fauci has been distorting the level of vaccination needed for herd immunity," Rubio, R-Fla., said in a tweet. "It isn’t just him Many in elite bubbles believe the American public doesn’t know 'what’s good for them' so they need to be tricked into 'doing the right thing.'"

Fauci belongs in solitary confinement in a supermax prison
Rubio is a liar like all GOP politicians at this point lol. And you are totally brainwashed functional morons.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.politifact.com/factchec...FjAAegQIARAD&usg=AOvVaw1-_4Ezac2HLgvYMiWujLM4

#meme #fauci #covid #vaccine #jimhvausa #FakeNews

fauci02.jpg

Here are the videos...

Fauci getting the vaccine...

Fauci complaining about right arm...

Fauci does not know his left from right and sits right next to his dear friends at a baseball game with no mask on

Need we know anything else?

"Dr. Fauci lied about masks in March[.] Dr. Fauci has been distorting the level of vaccination needed for herd immunity," Rubio, R-Fla., said in a tweet. "It isn’t just him Many in elite bubbles believe the American public doesn’t know 'what’s good for them' so they need to be tricked into 'doing the right thing.'"

Rubio is running for prez and it's a good sign he knows the people don't like these terrible lockdowns and maskings. I think Fauci has had a very bad influence on this awful situation.

No, not everything that I see on TV is real. I watch a lot of entertainment that I KNOW isn't real. Ever watch McGuyver? How about Magnum P.I.? Those aren't based in reality other than on a passing basis. However, when I see it on a news report, and hear about it from other sources, I tend to believe it. And no, not everyone in the choir died, but 62 percent of them came down with the virus, and several died. And yeah, I'm gonna continue to wear my mask until I get the vaccine.

Wear your mask in good health. I have no objection to you deciding on a process you hope will protect you during this epidemic.

I just object to government orders, the ceaseless din of government propaganda, the tearing up -- by what was supposed to be government! -- of everything American. And particularly to their use of all commercial establishments to be their enforcers of harsh, unnatural rules against us. That's the scariest part because they can use it for more and more control of everyone in every way.

No, not everything that I see on TV is real. I watch a lot of entertainment that I KNOW isn't real. Ever watch McGuyver? How about Magnum P.I.? Those aren't based in reality other than on a passing basis. However, when I see it on a news report, and hear about it from other sources, I tend to believe it. And no, not everyone in the choir died, but 62 percent of them came down with the virus, and several died. And yeah, I'm gonna continue to wear my mask until I get the vaccine.

Wear your mask in good health. I have no objection to you deciding on a process you hope will protect you during this epidemic.

I just object to government orders, the ceaseless din of government propaganda, the tearing up -- by what was supposed to be government! -- of everything American. And particularly to their use of all commercial establishments to be their enforcers of harsh, unnatural rules against us. That's the scariest part because they can use it for more and more control of everyone in every way.

How in the hell is telling you to wear a mask and keep yourself and others safe "tearing up everything American"? Do you also resent being told to wear a seatbelt, risking a fine from the police if you don't? Seatbelts are there to help keep you alive in case you wreck. And, don't tell me that you are such a good driver that you will never have an accident, they are called accidents because nobody can predict them.

How in the hell is telling you to wear a mask and keep yourself and others safe "tearing up everything American"? Do you also resent being told to wear a seatbelt, risking a fine from the police if you don't? Seatbelts are there to help keep you alive in case you wreck. And, don't tell me that you are such a good driver that you will never have an accident, they are called accidents because nobody can predict them.

You love being controlled by government, don't you? You'll do everything they tell you, however intrusive, however injurious. I think a lot of people, mostly on the Left, are like that. They want to be ordered to do everything; it makes them feel safer, somehow. And they want everyone else controlled, controlled too. Not being able by government order to visit relatives, have relationships, travel, make a living, go to a restaurant, freely buy groceries, visit a spouse in the hospital --- that's fine with you because you love being controlled by government and you think it should be fine with everyone.

Rubio says Fauci 'lied' about coronavirus mask guidance in March, as criticism of health official builds | Fox News

Fauci deliberately put over 300,000,000 Americans lives at risk, why is he not on death row

Actually what he did is to let the virus spread which is what the deep state wanted

Sen. Marco Rubio on Sunday accused top U.S. epidemiologist Anthony Fauci of lying about the efficacy of masks and misrepresenting information about the number of people who must be vaccinated in order for the U.S. to achieve herd immunity against COVID-19.

Wait.....
I thought it was Trumps fault? THAT IS WHAT THE MEDIA HAS BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!

I DON'T WEAR A MASK! NEVER! I walk into the store, they approach me, I tell them stay back 6 feet. I social distance.
I don't care what the sign says. There is not a damn thing they have done about it. I am white.
When the Negros walk in, they won't say a damn thing to them.

THAT WOULD BE RACIST!

You love being controlled by government, don't you? You'll do everything they tell you, however intrusive, however injurious. I think a lot of people, mostly on the Left, are like that. They want to be ordered to do everything; it makes them feel safer, somehow. And they want everyone else controlled, controlled too. Not being able by government order to visit relatives, have relationships, travel, make a living, go to a restaurant, freely buy groceries, visit a spouse in the hospital --- that's fine with you because you love being controlled by government and you think it should be fine with everyone.

The government isn't stopping you from traveling to visit relatives, they just tell you that it's a bad idea. Have you seen anyone stopped from getting on a plane? Travel and mixing with others is why we currently have another spike in COVID cases. And yeah, you can still go to restaurants if you want to. Matter of fact, I currently have Italian food from a place called Pescaraz here in Amarillo that I picked up recently. Same with the potato soup that I have from Schlotzsky's, and the BBQ that I got from Tylers. Those places are still open, and you can get food from them, even if they tell you to wear a mask (although, if you dine in, you don't have to wear one while eating). Same with groceries, because I still have the ability to buy food (and beer), and do it on a daily basis. As far as not being able to visit a sick relative in the hospital? That is because this virus is very contagious, and while you might want to visit, you don't want to catch the virus and end up in a hospital bed next to your relative.

You're an idiot of the first water.

I DON'T WEAR A MASK! NEVER! I walk into the store, they approach me, I tell them stay back 6 feet. I social distance.
I don't care what the sign says. There is not a damn thing they have done about it. I am white.
When the Negros walk in, they won't say a damn thing to them.

THAT WOULD BE RACIST!

Well, I Let Charles Go Into Me, continue to do your thing, and I hope for your sake that you remain lucky and don't get sick. And, when I asked a store manager at my local grocery which has signs posted at the entrance for everyone to wear a mask and saw those that were not wearing masks, I asked why they didn't enforce their own rules. The answer I got was that there are certain people who have medical reasons for not wearing one, and they didn't have the right to ask about a person's medical condition, even though there were many who used that loophole to exercise their rights. And, interestingly enough, those who are Hispanic or Black tend to wear masks more than those who are White rednecks.

But, if being stupid is a right, then carry on, you can be as dumb as you wish.

Why would we give two shits what the cuck Lil Marco has to say? As Fauci has said many times our understanding of this virus is always growing. And that's what happened back in Feb-March. As we learned more about the virus, the recommendations changed. Wonder if Lil Marco was one of the virus deniers to line up for the vaccine last week?
And likewise who gives two shits about you?
How long has Fauci been unclear about viruses and how a mask works?

Masks help slow and even prevent the spread of the virus. Fauci has been saying that since the late spring. Again, as information becomes known, recommendations change. That's the nature of an ever evolving pandemic. Try and keep up.
Fauci said that no American should be wearing a mask

Guess you're as stupid as Trump, and aren't willing to take in new information as it develops. Yes, Fauci did tell people that masks weren't necessary, but that was before it became known that the virus is transmittable via the air. And, he also had said that AT THE BEGINNING of the pandemic as a way to help hospital workers have access to PPE (i.e. masks among other things) because otherwise the general population would have bought them out.
Fauci has to go. I feel like we are on a Prog shill derived comedian TV program. And there are enough of them already.
I don't think he's going anywhere. Folks who consistently ignore the virus and all the warnings and refuse to follow mandates or even suggestions hate Fauci, sure. Makes sense, and who cares what those nutters think about him? They haven't got anything else right--why should they be right about Fauci?

It is all show. Now all of a sudden, they want to fight for you. Trying to regain your trust so that you will go along with their program. To go back to the way things were before Pres. Trump came.
They are trying to tell everyone that they don't need Pres. Trump anymore. That they will duke it out for y'all.

oba-gif_19_delay-0.1s.gif

oba-gif_01_delay-0.1s.gif

Forum List

Back