rubio is trump vp /Rubio says he apologized to Trump for 'small hands' jest

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Marco Rubio says he apologized to Donald Trump for 'small hands' jest - CNNPolitics.com
Washington (CNN)Marco Rubio apologized privately to Donald Trump in person backstage before a Republican debate for crude remarks he made about Trump's appearance, the Florida senator said in an exclusive CNN interview.

Meditating on everything from Trump's rise to his fractious relationship with Jeb Bush, Rubio revisited nearly every turn of his presidential run in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper that aired Sunday on "State of the Union." The former presidential candidate, who has grudgingly said he will support Trump in November, also admitted a series of mistakes that he says eventually bedeviled his campaign.

I am still rooting for a Rubio/Trump ticket. not that hes my first choice, but maybe the only hope of a Trump Landslide being 33% of all Americans are either cuban or a white hispanic

I am still rooting for a Rubio/Trump ticket. not that hes my first choice, but maybe the only hope of a Trump Landslide being 33% of all Americans are either cuban or a white hispanic
I dunno if Rubio could stomach it.

Trump/Rubio presidency:

"WHERE'S LITTLE MARCO???? Little Marco get me some coffee and refill the Xerox ink!!!!"

Rubio's attack on Trump sank his campaign. Rubio is a loser by his own hand. He will not be VP.

Rubio's attack on Trump sank his campaign. Rubio is a loser by his own hand. He will not be VP.
I wonder whose idea that was, to start getting nasty. A rookie shouldn't go against the master like that.
Especially when "nasty" isn't your personality. It showed his immaturity. Now, why no one cares that Trump has been showing his immaturity for the past ten months, beats me.

Rubio can't win his state and nationwide is hated as much as trump, polls aside. Campaigne ads would be Marco getting elected by promising all the stuff trump does on illegal immigration, but instead of doing as he promised, ran right to the gang of 8 and pushed for amnesty.

Last edited:
Rubio could bring in some Hispanic votes, but he's a bit of a rookie crybaby. Not sure he's ready.

rubio was second establishment choice after jeb bush. gop party can be united ......

Trump makes ANY of his former rivals a VP he loses my vote. Gingrich,Corker the same thing they get VP he loses my vote. I got no problem voting 3rd party again. I don't think Trump is that dumb and I hope he understands he is messing with a very large very unique very deadly group of people that don't want him to be president and would LOVE for him to pick an establishment chump as his VP that way they can Kennedy him and get his VP to be president just like Johnson got it.

Little Marco is the little kid who always gets bullied.
And his Dad tells him to stand up to the bully and his torment will end....
So little Marco tried that with Trump....

And little Marco left politics after Trump gave him an atomic wedgie...

atomic wedgie.jpg

Trump makes ANY of his former rivals a VP he loses my vote. Gingrich,Corker the same thing they get VP he loses my vote. I got no problem voting 3rd party again. I don't think Trump is that dumb and I hope he understands he is messing with a very large very unique very deadly group of people that don't want him to be president and would LOVE for him to pick an establishment chump as his VP that way they can Kennedy him and get his VP to be president just like Johnson got it.

I have no issues with Corker - he is the one Senator we have who actually answers emails and puts some thought into it. Alexander? Plllthuehepppp! Sucks. I have less problem than I do with Gingrich. Everybody has one "poll" or another is putting in their two cents worth on who will be named. I've seen as many as 10 possibles in some of the polls.

Forum List

Back