Rubio: "Biden’s cabinet picks... will be polite & orderly caretakers of America’s decline...the “normal” that left us dependent on China"

This is the reason I supported him after Rand Paul in 2016. He understands what is at stake and he is more openly calling it. God Bless him.

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

Biden’s cabinet picks went to Ivy League schools,have strong resumes,attend all the right conferences & will be polite & orderly caretakers of America’s decline I support American greatness And I have no interest in returning to the “normal” that left us dependent on China

9:08 AM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPad
Yet we have a record high trade deficit with China under Trump. As usual, Rubio makes no sense. He's just pandering to Trump's brain-dead base.

Last edited:
This is the reason I supported him after Rand Paul in 2016. He understands what is at stake and he is more openly calling it. God Bless him.

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

Biden’s cabinet picks went to Ivy League schools,have strong resumes,attend all the right conferences & will be polite & orderly caretakers of America’s decline I support American greatness And I have no interest in returning to the “normal” that left us dependent on China

Rubio is wrong, of course – and he’s a liar.

It comes as no surprise that the next generation of Republicans is as dishonest and partisan as the current generation.

All I'm hearing out of the Biden camp is CLIMATE CHANGE and a desire to go start a war in the middle east.
America was in decline the consequence of Trump, one of many reasons why he was voted out of office.

And thankfully we’re rid of the amateur hour that was the Trump ‘administration,’ with its nepotism, its blind partisan hacks, its incompetent sycophants, and its ‘acting’ cabinet members.

It will be refreshing to return to professional governance.

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

It comes as no surprise that the next generation of Republicans is as dishonest and partisan as the current generation.

You can disagree with him if you want, I personally see the West getting a stiff ass kicking by the Communists and they will have plenty of assistance from the same people who have personally benefited from the last 30 years of Western demise.

They are going to kick our asses reeeeaal gud. I'm sure networks like Fox News with their weak, patsies owners who put toe touchers like Paul Ryan on their Board, will try their best to pretend they are outraged and surprised.

Blaming the Democrats alone for permitting the U.S. to become dependent on China shows pure ignorance of U.S. history of the 1980s and 90s. But, the RWNJs are, after all, famous for their hatred of education and facts.

One of Nixon's crowning achievements was to recognize Communist China's oppressive government. His overtures made American businesses welcome in the Communist country. Fast food restaurants soon began springing up in urban centers across China.

With open arms, China also welcomed U.S. Big Business manufacturing. To help corporate America move their factories across the Pacific, the Reagan administration gave Vice President Bush the job of creating subsidy programs to expedite the departure of U.S. companies' manufacturing equipment to China, to exploit the slave labor conditions there.

So successful were these Reagan/Bush subsidy programs, entire regions of the United States began suffering area-wide recessions and depressions. Unemployment was rampant, but the Big Business giants that abandoned their American employees were rolling in money. Even with the drastic reduction in labor costs they enjoyed, prices for their Chinese manufactured products continually increased.

Yes, the predatory system of unregulated capitalism practiced in the United States was beginning to go global. Soon, Mexico, India, former U.S. enemy Vietnam, and other third world nations were taking high-paying manufacturing jobs away from Americans, and taxpayers were paying businesses' costs to move out.

So, here we are today, the RWNJs echoing their cheeto-in-chief's blaming of China for learning the predatory system of unregulated capitalism practiced in the United States... too well.

The greed of corporate leaders in the 1980s and 90s, coupled with our congressional representatives (in both chambers) eager willingness to sell out their constituencies for recurring political contributions is what got us here today. Not some long-ago Chinese conspiracy to wreck the U.S. economy. That was just an unexpected bonus provided by the short-sighted and greedy corporate heads, Reagan and Bush, U.S. politicians, and the American people who put their trust in a second rate actor, and do to this day. Even those RWNJs born after 1988, but believe the bullsh!t of the Reagan Myth. You silly fools are equally to blame for the U.S. dependence on China.

Marco Rubio was, undoubtedly cheering for Reagan's and Bush's success in their service to the ruling billionaire class of their day.

Last edited:
Blaming the Democrats alone for permitting the U.S. to become dependent on China shows pure ignorance of U.S. history of the 1980s and 90s. But, the RWNJs are, after all, famous for their hatred of education and facts.

One of Nixon's crowning achievements was to recognize Communist China's oppressive government. His overtures made American businesses welcome in the Communist country. Fast food restaurants soon began springing up in urban centers across China.

With open arms, China also welcomed U.S. Big Business manufacturing. To help corporate America move their factories across the Pacific, the Reagan administration gave Vice President Bush the job of creating subsidy programs to expedite the departure of U.S. companies' manufacturing equipment to China, to exploit the slave labor conditions there.

So successful were these Reagan/Bush subsidy programs, entire regions of the United States began suffering area-wide recessions and depressions. Unemployment was rampant, but the Big Business giants that abandoned their American employees were rolling in money. Even with the drastic reduction in labor costs they enjoyed, prices for their Chinese manufactured products continually increased.

Yes, the predatory system of unregulated capitalism practiced in the United States was beginning to go global. Soon, Mexico, India, former U.S. enemy Vietnam, and other third world nations were taking high-paying manufacturing jobs away from Americans, and taxpayers were paying businesses' costs to move out.

So, here we are today, the RWNJs echoing their cheeto-in-chief's blaming of China for learning the predatory system of unregulated capitalism practiced in the United States... too well.

The greed of corporate leaders in the 1980s and 90s, coupled with our congressional representatives (in both chambers) eager willingness to sell out their constituencies for recurring political contributions is what got us here today. Not some long-ago Chinese conspiracy to wreck the U.S. economy. That was just an unexpected bonus provided by the short-sighted and greedy corporate heads, Reagan and Bush, U.S. politicians, and the American people who put their trust in a second rate actor, and do to this day. Even those RWNJs born after 1988, but believe the bullsh!t of the Reagan Myth. You silly fools are equally to blame for the U.S. dependence on China.

Marco Rubio was, undoubtedly cheering for Reagan's and Bush's success in their service to the ruling billionaire class of their day.

There is nothing wrong with wealth or the pursuit of it, as long as it isn't a race to the bottom that props up your biggest enemy.

If Reagan had overseen a $500B year trade deficit with the Soviet Union in 1982, do you think he would have been re-elected, let alone survived impeachment?

The West has been lulled to sleep, conned by the academic class, who are well funded by the Communists. They know exactly how to surpass the U.S and rule the world, and so many sold their souls to help them.

We need strong leadership that demands China play by the same rules as everyone else, and become more capitalist and free, not just ship them all our industries and jobs as they destroy our nations.

Last edited:

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

You can disagree with him if you want, I personally see the West getting a stiff ass kicking by the Communists and they will have plenty of assistance from the same people who have personally benefited from the last 30 years of Western demise.

They are going to kick our asses reeeeaal gud. I'm sure networks like Fox News with their weak, patsies owners who put toe touchers like Paul Ryan on their Board, will try their best to pretend they are outraged and surprised.
They did not kick our asses in this election. It was stolen, look at this (trying to not spam the forums with the same text)

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

And thus begins Rubio's 2024 election run.........maybe he has learned a lot from President Trump....someone hopefully has......

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

They did not kick our asses in this election. It was stolen, look at this (trying to not spam the forums with the same text)

It was not stolen. There is no mystery about why Biden got more votes than Obama. Biden did much better than Obama in suburban areas. Also Obama was a 50-50 President. His approvals are now in the 60s. George W Bush left office underwater in his approvals. Mow he is in the upper 50s.

Biden’s Cabinet will provide sensible leadership

Something that has been missing the last four years
I'm sure China and Russia will appreciate the cooperation they will receive from
Corrupt Joe Biden.

IF Joe is able to take office after the gross election fraud that is brought to the Supreme Court to
deal with is adjudicated. In a fair nation with fair elections such cyber crime would not go unpunished.

Just as you cheer on Middle Class Joe as he bends his knees in an oath of fealty to the ruling class billionaires of today. Only a strong case of election fraud by Joe and his minions can stop it.

Biden’s Cabinet will provide sensible leadership

Something that has been missing the last four years
I'm sure China and Russia will appreciate the cooperation they will receive from
Corrupt Joe Biden.

IF Joe is able to take office after the gross election fraud that is brought to the Supreme Court to
deal with is adjudicated. In a fair nation with fair elections such cyber crime would not go unpunished.
It is Trump who pandered to not only Russia and China but N Korea and Saudi Arabia.

Biden will work with the global community once again.
Trumps America First set us back 20 years

Forum List

Back