Roy Moores Lie detector test

David Vitter
Republican congressman, David Vitter, decided not to run again after his name was found as a client of D.C. Madame, Deborah Jeane Palfrey.

Actually Vitter did run for re-election after that diaper-wearing thing, in 2010, and won. The original exposé was I think 2007. He ran for governor to succeed Bobby Jindal and lost that race, and then "retired" just this year. I say "retired" in quotes because as usual it means he left the Senate to go work as a lobbyist in the infamous DC revolving door.

Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

I do look forward to seeing the results.
$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

I got $20 that says if someone accused you of something 30 years ago and showed no proof , could you proof they were lying in just a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly he really believed the truth would come out. This is one of the worst cases of true believers actually believing that he was telling the truth and not understanding that especially when Shelby went after him that this could not be for real.

Note: Shelby was a Democrat until Gingrich won it all in the 90's and Shelby decided oh my I need to be a Republican. This **** and yes he is a **** decided to give the R seat of Alabama to a Democrat.

Shelby is a pig
Just remember you’ll always be remembered for supporting a child molester.
I’m sure you’re proud..

Liar. Now I have built a portfolio of all your accusations against Moore claiming he is a pedophile. All of them. This website might be at risk and that's a pity. But to get you, it's worth it.

Merry Christmas
You'd think such blatant LIES would be dealt with by the mods. Time will tell.
You get a pass by the mods if you’re a Trump Supporter.. Everyone else gets nit picked to death with the forum’s archaic rules and then zapped with slow down software or banned for a week.

8FD7134E-8C11-4B45-9B0B-2DD48CE2EF88.jpeg

Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

I do look forward to seeing the results.
$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

I got $20 that says if someone accused you of something 30 years ago and showed no proof , could you proof they were lying in just a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long will it take him ?

Forum List

Back