Roving Mobs of Street Thugs Attack Everyone in Omar's District

How is Fox responsible for Devout Islamic Terrorism?

Fox has violated HOLY SHARIAH LAW-----which is authored by allah, himself.
Criticism of ISLAM and/or muslims ----by a kafir is a capital crime. Are you goint to ARGUE with DIVINE LAW?. I am acquainted with persons who were once
dhimmis or carry a family legacy of that condition------they tend to STARTLE with
horror just at the mention of anything Islamic-----like "mosque" "Koran" etc.

Your post really makes no sense in the context of this thread.
But -
The only way to repair the damage is to outlaw Islam, Bulldoze the Mosques, and arrest anyone found to be breaking the law.
That would be breaking the law.

Actually it would not.
But if need be we change the law.
Actually it would. You would need to change Constitution and I doubt your “we” is powerfull enough to do that.

Most genuinely religious people support the protection of religious liberty. They know all too well what can happen if you pick and choose.

Thank Gods we live in the US under a constitution that has endured for over two centuries. Our founders were smart dudes, and the more I see of the nutters, the more I appreciate our nation.

Islam is not just a religion - it is also a waring strategy and a Government antithetic to The US Constitution.
Therefore it does not enjoy the protection of legitimate Religions pertaining to freedom.
Those smart Dudes were fighting Islam way back then - enough is enough.

Islam is a perfect fit with the Troglocrats

It is actually -
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
They both hate the White Christian US Supermajority and feel oppressed by them.

Islam is far too conservative. In terms of tolerance in the US they are much more like the conservative Christians.
Muslims vote at about a 90% rate for Democrats because they hate many of the same people who Liberals do.

It's a war. Won't matter what you say to the left. If you don't think the left are laughing about all of this, then you are not paying attention.

No matter what they will blame the conservatives (whites) when we retaliate. We are beyond words and whining about it won't do shit. Neither will turning the other cheek.

This about sums up where we are.

We can all think repeating the truth over and over again will bring about change from the never believers and they will all of a sudden change.

They hate America. They won't deny that. That in itself should tell you everything. Also, they are determined to eradicate the country, capitalism and white Christians.

They are absolutely attacking us and they are mocking us while they do it.

So,.what's the next step? Hope you are all preparing yourselves. Cause it is inevitable. You will be asked to choose a side. Either on the side of truth or the side of the swine destined for damnation. No in between.

Criticism of ISLAM and/or muslims ----by a kafir is a capital crime. Are you goint to ARGUE with DIVINE LAW?. I am acquainted with persons who were once
dhimmis or carry a family legacy of that condition------they tend to STARTLE with

But -
The only way to repair the damage is to outlaw Islam, Bulldoze the Mosques, and arrest anyone found to be breaking the law.

Actually it would not.
Actually it would. You would need to change Constitution and I doubt your “we” is powerfull enough to do that.

Most genuinely religious people support the protection of religious liberty. They know all too well what can happen if you pick and choose.

Thank Gods we live in the US under a constitution that has endured for over two centuries. Our founders were smart dudes, and the more I see of the nutters, the more I appreciate our nation.

"The Nutters" are the ones such as yourself that want to fundamentally change what the founders set up -

So the first term Congresswoman is immediately responsible for the Cities police departments' personnel problem?

What are you nuts going to blame her for next, Prince's OD?
if it's in her district, definitely. her responsibility is the safety of folks in her district. what do you think her job is?

It's a war. Won't matter what you say to the left. If you don't think the left are laughing about all of this, then you are not paying attention.

No matter what they will blame the conservatives (whites) when we retaliate. We are beyond words and whining about it won't do shit. Neither will turning the other cheek.

This about sums up where we are.

We can all think repeating the truth over and over again will bring about change from the never believers and they will all of a sudden change.

They hate America. They won't deny that. That in itself should tell you everything. Also, they are determined to eradicate the country, capitalism and white Christians.

They are absolutely attacking us and they are mocking us while they do it.

So,.what's the next step? Hope you are all preparing yourselves. Cause it is inevitable. You will be asked to choose a side. Either on the side of truth or the side of the swine destined for damnation. No in between.

I don't know about the damnation part - but -

Yes to the rest.

The fact that we were so close to a sitting government being able to pull off a coup in the US ( not someplace where we do it all the time)
and for 3 years have allowed those people to live freely, solidifies the fact that we can not count on elections to save the country.
Until the masses take up the "pitchforks" and work to round up and incarcerate or execute the traitors we will remain at risk.

But -

Actually it would not.

Islam is not just a religion - it is also a waring strategy and a Government antithetic to The US Constitution.
Therefore it does not enjoy the protection of legitimate Religions pertaining to freedom.
ISLAM is also a THEOCRACY which is FORBIDDEN by THE US CONSTITUTION.

But -

ideologies have been outlawed in American history. I suggest VIGOROUS
prosecution of perverse teachings. -----even far less perverse teachings than
mosque filth have been outlawed in USA history.
I suggest you transition to Russia where Anti-American view points such yours are welcomed.

I suggest you learn a bit of real history and ALSO try to manage a bit of introspection regarding your own unwarranted narcissism. A comprehensive
neuro-psychiatric evaluation seems to be in order. Dangerous ideologies and
teachings have been controlled to some extent in the USA-----GOOD THING!!!!

So the first term Congresswoman is immediately responsible for the Cities police departments' personnel problem?

Prince only boned mud sharks....besides, Omar could probably have kicked the little sissy's ass.

It is actually -

There is no "white Christian US Supermajority". If there were, Trump would have won the popular vote in the United States. The Republican Party wouldn't have to use the Electoral College to win the White House, while the people's choice is kicked to the curb. This is becoming critical because the Electoral College has given the USA arguably the two worst American Presidents in history.

Notice all of the voices on the right keep pushing the idea that the USA is a "white Christian nation", as justification for racist policy, when the USA is not and has never been a "white nation", or even a Christian nation. North American had millions of non-white, non-Christian Native Americans living within the what is today, the geographical United States, when the white Christian Europeans first started arriving. While more than a million Native Americans were murdered by the federal government, and the survivors were relegated to "reservations" which were basically the land the white people didn't want, there are still millions of their descendents living in the country today.

Black slaves were brought to the USA as soon as white Europeans arrived, more than 100 years before the Declaration of Independence. By the time of the Declaration of Independence, black slaves formed 1/3 of the population of the Southern States. Mexicans explored and settled Texas, California, and the South-Western states. Texas was wrested from Mexico through war, but California VOTED to join the USA, so stop pretending that the USA was ever a "white Christian nation", when history says otherwise.

It is actually -

There is no "white Christian US Supermajority". If there were, Trump would have won the popular vote in the United States. The Republican Party wouldn't have to use the Electoral College to win the White House, while the people's choice is kicked to the curb. This is becoming critical because the Electoral College has given the USA arguably the two worst American Presidents in history.

Notice all of the voices on the right keep pushing the idea that the USA is a "white Christian nation", as justification for racist policy, when the USA is not and has never been a "white nation", or even a Christian nation. North American had millions of non-white, non-Christian Native Americans living within the what is today, the geographical United States, when the white Christian Europeans first started arriving. While more than a million Native Americans were murdered by the federal government, and the survivors were relegated to "reservations" which were basically the land the white people didn't want, there are still millions of their descendents living in the country today.

Black slaves were brought to the USA as soon as white Europeans arrived, more than 100 years before the Declaration of Independence. By the time of the Declaration of Independence, black slaves formed 1/3 of the population of the Southern States. Mexicans explored and settled Texas, California, and the South-Western states. Texas was wrested from Mexico through war, but California VOTED to join the USA, so stop pretending that the USA was ever a "white Christian nation", when history says otherwise.
"more than a million Native Americans" link?

It is actually -

Most voters understand that the Left Wing Bigots loath whites and Christians.
Slavery is over.
Texans had a legitimate revolution.
We have a right to control our border crossings and immigration.
The Left's bigotry is illegitimate and non-productive

if it's in her district, definitely. her responsibility is the safety of folks in her district. what do you think her job is?

So you think the feds should take over?

So you think the feds should take over?
what didn't you understand with this post?

So you don't know what her job is?

These reports of roving gangs of Somali's is a fake story, being driven by right wing hysteria.
Prove it or fuck off.
Been done already fuckface

Did a 'Mob of Somali Teens' Attack Minneapolis Commuters with Hammers?

That goes show how easily stories can be manipulated to sow hatred and violence, and claims to remove rights :(

so snopes says there was no violence?

is that the same incident in question?

also:
Rise of Somali Gangs Plagues Minneapolis
Minneapolis' 'Little Mogadishu' Sees 56 Percent Increase in Violent Crimes Caused by Somali Gangs - The Minnesota Sun
Minnesota Sheriff Reports to Congress on Growing Somalia Gang Threat in Hennepin County

while this mostly goes back to "lesh" - if these stories are "fake" there sure are a lot of them and not all on "sidestreet" sites.

Obama in my opinion intentionally imported as many radical Muslims as he could in to America, and distributed them in to strategic locations for political reasons.

The Dems want to Structurally Change America. You will hear them say that on the campaign trail. It's the same as Obama's Fundamentally Changing America mantra.

Part of their plan is to change the Demographics of America through population replacement via illegal and legal immigration at the exclusion of European immigration to America.

America has been structurally changing since the 1776, in case you haven't noticed. Without Structurally Changing America. Over the past 240 years, the USA has gone from 13 states along the Atlantic seaboard, to 51 states spanning from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific ocean. It has gone from being a nation of 2.5 million people, to over 330 million today. From being a small colonial backwater, to being the wealthiest, most powerful nation on earth.

The problem is that Trumpians want a toxic, white, male version of the USA, and the rest of the world wants a USA with liberty, equality and justice for all.

Trump, in my opinion, is working with the Russians to destroy the American power structures because he hates American business structures who have worked against him - the US Justice Department for pursuing him for racism in the 1970's, American bankers who still refuse to lend him money after his bankruptcy scams in the 1990's. The Russians and the Saudis bailed Dumb Donald out after Fred died and Trump continued to go broke, and look who Donnie is standing behind today.

Has she ever once addressed the issue of somali thugs terrorizing the public? I bet she hasnt spoken a word about it. Prove me wrong.

Have you established it as a fact that "Somali thugs" are in issue in Minnesota? Other than FOX News, there are no other reports of this behaviour.

Snopes says otherwise.

Did a 'Mob of Somali Teens' Attack Minneapolis Commuters with Hammers?

Here's another article talking about this "fake news" going viral on account of radical right wing lies:

Minneapolis 'Somali mob attack' shows how right-wing media keeps readers wracked with fear | City Pages

If you people didn't lie, you'd have nothing to post.
Snopes is run by a leftest Democrat donor. Snopes is not accurate nor trustworthy.

Snopes is non-partisan. I know you idiots thinks that all fact checkers are biased because they are always claiming that conservatives are lying about this shit, but that's because conservatives are lying about this shit.

Fear mongering and hatred of "others" is the only thing conservatives offer. Fear and hate is not a firm foundation upon which to build your country, but it sure is a great deflection to the frightened conservatives. I have never seen such a whiny, insecure bunch as idiots are white, male conservatives.

They need guns to protect themselves. They need racial discrimination to protect their jobs. Immigrants are stealing their jobs. Black people in the city are leaches. Muslim terrorists lurk under every bed. Fear and loathing is all you have.

It's not working. You've filled your prisons. Now you're building concentration camps on your borders, and still you''re afraid. You have far more to fear from your oligarchs than you do from poor brown people.

BS ^^^^ ^^^^ islamo-Nazi propaganda. "WHITE CONSERVATIVE MALE"---THE NEW JEW

Why is there no designation of white supremacist organizations like the KKK a "terrorist organization"? Or those who advocate violence and death to liberals? Why does Donald Trump encourage white supremacist mass shooters?

But -

Actually it would not.

ISLAM is also a THEOCRACY which is FORBIDDEN by THE US CONSTITUTION.
All religions are. That is why we have seperation of church and state.

Forum List

Back