Roving Mobs of Street Thugs Attack Everyone in Omar's District

So 2 Somali kids had pipes...and no one was hurt...

Oh

This is what President Trump meant by go back home and fix your crap in your own back yard. This is in Omar's district which has Muslim No Go Zones that are dangerous for even the police to drive in to. Why do we allow people who hate us to live in this country and drain us of our wealth and contribute nothing back?

And they want to disarm us on top of it all?

Videos of Minneapolis robberies, mob-style beatings go viral

Fox News has obtained a series of disturbing videos showing mob-style attacks in downtown Minneapolis in which police say “vulnerable” victims were targeted and brutally beaten for valuables such as cellphones.

Police told Fox News that an “incredible” law enforcement investigation led to the arrest of 16 people in connection to the videos. They face assault and robbery charges, among others.

In one daytime video, a mob can be seen pummeling a man just outside of the Minneapolis Twins’ stadium. At one point, the attackers run to gain speed and jump on the victim. They ride a bike over him, take off his pants and beat him with a belt. The victim appears to defend himself but is outnumbered and overpowered.

In another gruesome video, two young men appear to be attacked. They’re punched in the face and appear to fight back. One is knocked unconscious.

In a third video, a young man is surrounded by a mob and beaten unconscious. The video appears to show something being taken from his pocket once he’s on the ground.

All of these videos are emerging as the city of Minneapolis is dealing with a crippling shortage of police officers. The chief of police, Medaria Arradondo, has requested 400 additional officers over the next few years to make up for the shortage.

However, some members of Minneapolis’ City Council argue against the money going toward additional officers. Instead, they say the money should go toward other law enforcement and safety programs.

The city’s mayor, Jacob Frey, has proposed adding 14 additional officers to the force. Police told Fox News the mayor is supportive of the department and the new policing strategies in the city’s downtown.

The shortage of police is so staggering that over the past year the police department was unable to immediately send a squad car to 6,776 priority one emergencies. That includes situations like shots fired, stabbings and sexual assaults. A Minneapolis police website says priority one calls involve "an imminent threat to personal safety, or the loss or damage to property exists."

Even worse, police were unable to immediately respond to seven “priority zero” calls, including a baby not breathing and a fellow officer facing imminent danger. Priority zero calls, according to the Minneapolis police website, "include those situations where a known crisis exists that threatens the life of an individual. This is the highest possible priority and the fastest possible response is desired. The MECC objective is to have squads en route to the call within 30 seconds of receipt by the dispatcher."

“To have to look someone in the eye and tell them that we were unable to get there because we do not have enough resources – it’s unacceptable,” Andy Skoogman, the president of Minnesota Police Chiefs Association, told Fox News.

FOX News should be ashamed. I hope lawsuits follow.

This hate mongering is inexcusable.
so is your ignorance but here we are.

this is a story of what happened. if the story is about hate then those committing the actions are "inexcusable".
This happens in major cities all over the country, with different groups, ethnicities etc.

What makes it hateful imo is the implication that this is an ethnic or religious rather than a law enforcement problem.
I do think the past admin attacked police. My opinion. But something has made being an officer difficult to ask of others. If we lack the authority to go after these groups, the problem will grow.

These reports of roving gangs of Somali's is a fake story, being driven by right wing hysteria.
Prove it or fuck off.

this is a story of what happened. if the story is about hate then those committing the actions are "inexcusable".
This happens in major cities all over the country, with different groups, ethnicities etc.

What makes it hateful imo is the implication that this is an ethnic or religious rather than a law enforcement problem.
I do think the past admin attacked police. My opinion. But something has made being an officer difficult to ask of others. If we lack the authority to go after these groups, the problem will grow.

These reports of roving gangs of Somali's is a fake story, being driven by right wing hysteria.
Prove it or fuck off.
Been done already fuckface

Did a 'Mob of Somali Teens' Attack Minneapolis Commuters with Hammers?

Why the truth hurts?

This isn't truth. This is anti-immigrant propaganda from the President's personal immigrant propaganda network. Brought to you by the same organization that is promoting the idea of dangerous immigrant caravans coming to destroy America.

Deplorable doesn't begin to cover Rupert Murdoch, and his agenda of promoting the radical right wing conservative dystopian view. It's so profitable to his bottom line to keep the fools stirred up and angry at immigrants.

Republicans have become the party of hate.

I think you are The Party of Lies and Propaganda

Ken Cuccinelli: This Constitution Week, America welcomes 34,000 new legal citizens

What does this announcement have to do with anything? Is this some sort of evidence of your acceptance of legal migrants? It's meaningless. Trump is already looking at revoking citizenship and deporting anyone who has ever taken a public dime.

"Trump is already looking at revoking citizenship and deporting anyone who has ever taken a public dime."

Source it liar.
It's not true of course. Trump will deport non citizens who are on the public dole. He can't revoke citizenship.

How specifically are they racist?

Claudette is a snarling attack rat. That's because there's no reasonable and sane response to the level of vitriol and threats coming from the right. This is how cornered rats act. They come out snarling because its all they have left.

She'll be back to claim victory.

LMAO You sure are one crazy lefty loon.

Your wrong about the right. There is no reasonable or sane response to the level or vitriol and threats from the left.

How many hearings and investigations have the left done over a dead horse? Vitriol, threats?? You bet.

You will never be back to claim victory because with the clown car of loons on the left running for POTUS your side doesn't stand a chance.

I'll be LMAO as you moan, groan, complain and try to pin something on Trump.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will you whiny lefty loon.

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!!! 5 years of investigations on that one, and at the end of it - nothing. Not a single charge. You're STILL investigating Hillary Clinton. Nearly 30 years now, and you still have NOTHING. Not one charge.

Insults and abuse, to no effect whatsoever. They just prove you have nothing.

And there you are claiming victory at the end.

You need a new script Babe. This one is old, tired, and everyone sees right through it.

Of course there was no charge. You can't be charged with incompetence. Her State Department fucked up big time and four men died.

The Brits and the Red Cross pulled their people out of the area and if the State Department had done the same there would have been no Benghazi.

Oh and Hitlery's e-mail gig was a doozy. I work with many ex military people and they have all told me that if they did what she did they would be in Leavenworth.

Guess you can explain why she wasn't charged with anything because I can't.

You need a new script dipshit. Your's is old and repetitive and everyone sees right through it.

Carry on you whiny little lefty loon you.

I was in the US military-------people are in Leavenworth for FAR LESS

But not former first ladies-
As a former First Lady she is virtually immune form any prosecution.

This is what President Trump meant by go back home and fix your crap in your own back yard. This is in Omar's district which has Muslim No Go Zones that are dangerous for even the police to drive in to. Why do we allow people who hate us to live in this country and drain us of our wealth and contribute nothing back?

And they want to disarm us on top of it all?

Videos of Minneapolis robberies, mob-style beatings go viral

Fox News has obtained a series of disturbing videos showing mob-style attacks in downtown Minneapolis in which police say “vulnerable” victims were targeted and brutally beaten for valuables such as cellphones.

Police told Fox News that an “incredible” law enforcement investigation led to the arrest of 16 people in connection to the videos. They face assault and robbery charges, among others.

In one daytime video, a mob can be seen pummeling a man just outside of the Minneapolis Twins’ stadium. At one point, the attackers run to gain speed and jump on the victim. They ride a bike over him, take off his pants and beat him with a belt. The victim appears to defend himself but is outnumbered and overpowered.

In another gruesome video, two young men appear to be attacked. They’re punched in the face and appear to fight back. One is knocked unconscious.

In a third video, a young man is surrounded by a mob and beaten unconscious. The video appears to show something being taken from his pocket once he’s on the ground.

All of these videos are emerging as the city of Minneapolis is dealing with a crippling shortage of police officers. The chief of police, Medaria Arradondo, has requested 400 additional officers over the next few years to make up for the shortage.

However, some members of Minneapolis’ City Council argue against the money going toward additional officers. Instead, they say the money should go toward other law enforcement and safety programs.

The city’s mayor, Jacob Frey, has proposed adding 14 additional officers to the force. Police told Fox News the mayor is supportive of the department and the new policing strategies in the city’s downtown.

The shortage of police is so staggering that over the past year the police department was unable to immediately send a squad car to 6,776 priority one emergencies. That includes situations like shots fired, stabbings and sexual assaults. A Minneapolis police website says priority one calls involve "an imminent threat to personal safety, or the loss or damage to property exists."

Even worse, police were unable to immediately respond to seven “priority zero” calls, including a baby not breathing and a fellow officer facing imminent danger. Priority zero calls, according to the Minneapolis police website, "include those situations where a known crisis exists that threatens the life of an individual. This is the highest possible priority and the fastest possible response is desired. The MECC objective is to have squads en route to the call within 30 seconds of receipt by the dispatcher."

“To have to look someone in the eye and tell them that we were unable to get there because we do not have enough resources – it’s unacceptable,” Andy Skoogman, the president of Minnesota Police Chiefs Association, told Fox News.

How is Fox responsible for Devout Islamic Terrorism?

Fox has violated HOLY SHARIAH LAW-----which is authored by allah, himself.
Criticism of ISLAM and/or muslims ----by a kafir is a capital crime. Are you goint to ARGUE with DIVINE LAW?. I am acquainted with persons who were once
dhimmis or carry a family legacy of that condition------they tend to STARTLE with
horror just at the mention of anything Islamic-----like "mosque" "Koran" etc.

Your post really makes no sense in the context of this thread.
But -
The only way to repair the damage is to outlaw Islam, Bulldoze the Mosques, and arrest anyone found to be breaking the law.
That would be breaking the law.

Actually it would not.
But if need be we change the law.

Criticism of ISLAM and/or muslims ----by a kafir is a capital crime. Are you goint to ARGUE with DIVINE LAW?. I am acquainted with persons who were once
dhimmis or carry a family legacy of that condition------they tend to STARTLE with

But -
The only way to repair the damage is to outlaw Islam, Bulldoze the Mosques, and arrest anyone found to be breaking the law.

ideologies have been outlawed in American history. I suggest VIGOROUS
prosecution of perverse teachings. -----even far less perverse teachings than
mosque filth have been outlawed in USA history.
I suggest you transition to Russia where Anti-American view points such yours are welcomed.

Prove it or fuck off.

That goes show how easily stories can be manipulated to sow hatred and violence, and claims to remove rights :(

Islam is a perfect fit with the Troglocrats

It is actually -
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
They both hate the White Christian US Supermajority and feel oppressed by them.

Islam is far too conservative. In terms of tolerance in the US they are much more like the conservative Christians.

But -

Actually it would not.
Actually it would. You would need to change Constitution and I doubt your “we” is powerfull enough to do that.

Most genuinely religious people support the protection of religious liberty. They know all too well what can happen if you pick and choose.

Thank Gods we live in the US under a constitution that has endured for over two centuries. Our founders were smart dudes, and the more I see of the nutters, the more I appreciate our nation.

Why the truth hurts?

This isn't truth. This is anti-immigrant propaganda from the President's personal immigrant propaganda network. Brought to you by the same organization that is promoting the idea of dangerous immigrant caravans coming to destroy America.

Deplorable doesn't begin to cover Rupert Murdoch, and his agenda of promoting the radical right wing conservative dystopian view. It's so profitable to his bottom line to keep the fools stirred up and angry at immigrants.

Ken Cuccinelli: This Constitution Week, America welcomes 34,000 new legal citizens

What does this announcement have to do with anything? Is this some sort of evidence of your acceptance of legal migrants? It's meaningless. Trump is already looking at revoking citizenship and deporting anyone who has ever taken a public dime.

"Trump is already looking at revoking citizenship and deporting anyone who has ever taken a public dime."

Source it liar.
It's not true of course. Trump will deport non citizens who are on the public dole. He can't revoke citizenship.
Does he know this?

Prove it or fuck off.

That goes show how easily stories can be manipulated to sow hatred and violence, and claims to remove rights :(

so snopes says there was no violence?

is that the same incident in question?

also:
Rise of Somali Gangs Plagues Minneapolis
Minneapolis' 'Little Mogadishu' Sees 56 Percent Increase in Violent Crimes Caused by Somali Gangs - The Minnesota Sun
Minnesota Sheriff Reports to Congress on Growing Somalia Gang Threat in Hennepin County

while this mostly goes back to "lesh" - if these stories are "fake" there sure are a lot of them and not all on "sidestreet" sites.

Source it liar.
Does he know this?
All Illegals should be deported. Merit based immigration needs implemented.

But -

Actually it would not.
Actually it would. You would need to change Constitution and I doubt your “we” is powerfull enough to do that.

Most genuinely religious people support the protection of religious liberty. They know all too well what can happen if you pick and choose.

Thank Gods we live in the US under a constitution that has endured for over two centuries. Our founders were smart dudes, and the more I see of the nutters, the more I appreciate our nation.
and the more i see people who want to change it because they didn't get what they wanted TODAY, i can only sigh and get mad all over again at our self-created "instant gratification society" (IGS as i've been calling it for a decade or more) in that they wish to destroy the very thing that gives them all they have to begin with because they don't actually realize they are not as bad off as they think they are.

Prove it or fuck off.

also:
Minneapolis' 'Little Mogadishu' Sees 56 Percent Increase in Violent Crimes Caused by Somali Gangs - The Minnesota Sun
Minnesota Sheriff Reports to Congress on Growing Somalia Gang Threat in Hennepin County

while this mostly goes back to "lesh" - if these stories are "fake" there sure are a lot of them and not all on "sidestreet" sites.

Obama in my opinion intentionally imported as many radical Muslims as he could in to America, and distributed them in to strategic locations for political reasons.

The Dems want to Structurally Change America. You will hear them say that on the campaign trail. It's the same as Obama's Fundamentally Changing America mantra.

Part of their plan is to change the Demographics of America through population replacement via illegal and legal immigration at the exclusion of European immigration to America.

Last edited:
Prove it or fuck off.

also:

Obama in my opinion intentionally imported as many radical Muslims as he could in to America, and distributed them in to strategic locations for political reasons.

The Dems want to Structurally Change America. You will hear them say that on the campaign trail. It's the same as Obama's Fundamentally Changing America mantra.

Part of their plan is to change the Demographics of America through population replacement via illegal and legal immigration at the exclusion of European immigration to America.

Obama talked about fundamentally changing the DISCOURSE moron.

We're not looking for Omar's Mogadishu look here in the USA. We want sanity, civilization and safety in this country, not people strapping on an explosive vest and blowing up the closest person eating a pork chop. Omar is a terrorist who no doubt admires the 9-11 attackers. Eff her.

also:

Obama talked about fundamentally changing the DISCOURSE moron.

To what, One of Racism and Bigotry against Cops, Christians, Europeans, and Jews like he did?

Discourse? What discourse? Like Rioting when a Conservative Speaker wants to exercise his or her Free Speech Rights in a Public Venue?

Obama wanted to change "The Discourse" to promoting a Race War, and dividing America against itself.

Forum List

Back