Ross Perot's Opinion of Tea Party

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Texas billionaire Ross Perot: Time will show impact of tea party effort
By The Associated Press
April 20, 2010, 6:47PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Texas billionaire Ross Perot said Tuesday that the national tea party movement seems to be doing well but that time will tell how it will effect the country, government and November elections.

The former Reform Party presidential candidate also said he wouldn't be offering the group advice anytime soon.

"In a free society, you're entitled to do whatever you want to do. Time will tell how effective it is," Perot told reporters in Kansas City on Tuesday, where he was receiving a leadership award from the Army's Command and General Staff College Foundation. "Just as a layman looking at it from afar, it seems to me they are pretty well organized and getting the crowd."

Ross is fantastic. What fault can anyone find with that statement?
I did not know he was still alive.
I voted for Ross.

I love it when he ran and pulled out his charts. The opponents were going why don't we have charts too :)

I voted for Ross.

I love it when he ran and pulled out his charts. The opponents were going why don't we have charts too :)

You voted for Perot? Man your old. I was still chasing tail back in highschool.

I voted for Ross.

You voted for Perot? Man your old. I was still chasing tail back in highschool.

Yep older than some dirt, but younger than most rocks.

I voted for Ross, too.

(That's the only election in which I will reveal my vote. Ever. Not a soul knows my votes in other elections.)

I voted for Ross.

His charts have their own webpage:

Perot Charts » Charting Government Fiscal Irresponsibility

How could any true fiscal conservative have not supported Perot?

I liked Perot.....made Bush and Clinton look like the empty suits that are always served up by the Repulicrats

New Topics

Forum List

Back