rosie odonnels new movie

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
i heard it is called sicko

at first i thought it was a michael mooron movie but after i saw a picture of the director i couldnt make up my mind.

Rosie Equates USA with Terrorists; Joy Hails 'Blame America First' GOP Congressman
Posted by Justin McCarthy on May 17, 2007 - 15:20.
The May 17 edition of "The View" featured Rosie equating the United States with the terrorists, and Joy announcing her support for a Republican...but not what you may think. Token non-liberal Elisabeth Hasselbeck strongly made her case for how evil terrorists are and Rosie scuffed, "I don’t think you should use the word terrorist." Hasselbeck then noted a murderer is a murderer and asked what we should call terrorists "sweet peas?"

Rosie, in interrogating the non-liberal co-hosts, implied that the United States are the real terrorists.

O’DONNELL: I haven't -- I just want to say something. 655,000 Iraqi civilians are dead. Who are the terrorists?

HASSELBECK: Who are the terrorists?

O’DONNELL: 655,000 Iraqis -- I'm saying you have to look, we invaded --

HASSELBECK: Wait, who are you calling terrorists now? Americans?

O’DONNELL: I'm saying if you were in Iraq, and the other country, the United States, the richest in the world, invaded your country and killed 655,000 of your citizens, what would you call us?

HASSELBECK: Are we killing their citizens or are their people also killing their citizens?

O’DONNELL: We're invading a sovereign nation, occupying a country against the U.N.

After implying that they are terrorists, Rosie claimed to speak for the American people.

"Because people no longer- The vast majority of Americans no longer are falling for the trick of the bad terrorist are out there to get us."

Elisabeth Hasselbeck then turned the tables on Rosie and asked several times if the comedian "believes in terrorism." Just as she would not answer Bill O'Reilly's question if she wants America to win in Iraq, she does not answer the question until she finally says there is "government sponsored terrorism" including in the USA.

HASSELBECK: Do you not believe in terrorism?

O’DONNELL: I believe, Elisabeth, that 6,000 dead Americans from 9/11 and from this war is a lot less than 655,000 dead Iraqis.

HASSELBECK: But do you believe in terrorism?

O’DONNELL: I believe every human life is equal.

HASSELBECK: Do you believe there is terrorism?

O’DONNELL: I believe in state sponsored terrorism. I believe there is government sponsored terrorism by every nation in the world, including ours.

The segment began as Joy Behar announced she "almost would vote for a Republican." That Republican is Texas Congressman and presidential hopeful Ron Paul. Her reasoning is that Ron Paul suggested in a recent presidential debate that the United States invited the September 11 attacks. Joy felt Congressman Paul was "right on the money." For good measure, Behar also ranted against Giuliani for daring to speak out against the "blame America first" rhetoric.

BEHAR: We need to look at what we do from the perspective of what would happen if somebody else did it to us. [Applause] That’s--All he's saying, all he’s saying is instead of just being a knee jerk like Rudy Giuliani, and you know Rudy Giuliani is not the only one who can respond to 9/11, excuse me.

HASSELBECK: But he's the one who did.

BEHAR: He happened to be there. So were we. We were all there also. The point is that there are other people in the country, including Ron Paul, who have another way of looking at Middle Eastern policy and we should be listening to those people too.

http://newsbusters.org/node/12823

New Topics

Forum List

Back