Room with Men Only Decides Fate Of Women’s Health Care

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
upload_2017-3-25_10-13-59.jpeg

President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with a group of conservative male lawmakers to determine the fate of maternity coverage in health care plans Thursday.

Room Full of Canines Decides the Fate of Felines Healthcare

17424640_10209069397958801_4811215171824649412_n.jpg

Room Full Of Men Decides Fate Of Women's Health Care | The Huffington Post

So a picture of our leaders discussion a health care bill that didn't pass has you upset?

Why?

I see a woman and half the room isn't shown. Unless men are into buns these days....

What i see is politicians making decisions that belong to doctors.

Well, although I agree with dumb=assed and wholly bribed politicians making decisions on HC, try telling doctors that to hold costs down, perhaps they should follow their own oath and charge just a bit less.

Well, Eaglewings, at least Planned Parenthood funding is safe for awhile.

Might rather start with the lawyers that sue them for looking cross-eyed...

Well, although I agree with dumb=assed and wholly bribed politicians making decisions on HC, try telling doctors that to hold costs down, perhaps they should follow their own oath and charge just a bit less.

Might rather start with the lawyers that sue them for looking cross-eyed...

Well, THAT too.......I'll change my mind only and when I see physicians and lawyers quitting their jobs for some work as WalMart greeters.....

View attachment 118566

President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence met with a group of conservative male lawmakers to determine the fate of maternity coverage in health care plans Thursday.

Men do not have a clue what it takes for the woman's body to heal... You are right the doctor is the only one to make that decision..

I bet these losers get a great sick leave and vacation pay, while they work 7 days a month..

Pisses me off a lot..

The House is scheduled to be in session in Washington a total of 133 days this year. The Senate will be in session about the same amount or a few days more.

But they’re still paid for the days they’re in recess –- and with a taxpayer-funded base salary of $174,000 a year, that amounts to about $16,000 for the summer break alone. And party leaders make even more.

Here's How Much Less Congress Works Than You Do

:hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf:

My eye sight is not the best, but I do not see Trump or Pence either. Perhaps on the forgotten side of the table? Some fine looking puppies in the other HuffPost pic however.

View attachment 118566

There will never not be a patriarchy. You could never feminize enough modern men to prevent it, try as you might.

If they had their way....

0511-1008-2722-1623_Black_and_White_Cartoon_of_Cavemen_Pulling_Their_Wives_by_the_Hair_clipart_image.jpg

View attachment 118566

There will never not be a patriarchy. You could never feminize enough modern men to prevent it, try as you might.

If they had their way....

0511-1008-2722-1623_Black_and_White_Cartoon_of_Cavemen_Pulling_Their_Wives_by_the_Hair_clipart_image.jpg

I don't know a single man who wants their woman in that position

Really? Did he not have Seema Verma there? She should have figured front and center in the WH"s efforts to usher that bill through the House.

Forum List

Back