Ronna McDaniel Declared Winner Of RNC Chair Election (VIDEO)

JGalt wanted Mike Pillow, now he can tell us how dissed he feels.

OIP.kF5d3j_HVpxFNCgAKxM_cQHaEK

Has Mike Pillow called in the Cyber Ninjas yet? I saw a busload of illegals and each of them had a suitcase full of ballots.
STOP THE STEAL, AND BUY A $50.00 TOWEL!!

Mike Pillow and his dream bubble burst.

"There was one major problem with his plan: It was all a dream. He never had the support of the actual members.
The pillow magnate’s fledgling bid to take over the RNC ended Friday when he lost in overwhelming fashion on the first ballot, with just four votes out of 167 cast. (Ronna McDaniel won the election with 111 votes.)"

4 votes for the loser. I have no idea who gave him 4 votes. Obviously, some other losers.

As much as I don't like the Pillow Guy, I still buy his pillows. Love those damn things. I think he would have been fun to watch. But I am sure he will make a spectacle of him self some how.

Well ya pay yer money and ya takes yer chances.

Remember the next election is going to be the most important one ever. Honest.

The RINO elites have made their choice.

Center right trumps hard right again. It is apparent, not only is America not a hard right nation, but the hard right is not trusted to run the Republican Party. Looks like closer to the center to center right is where the majority of the party truly wishes to be counted.

Center right trumps hard right again. It is apparent, not only is America not a hard right nation, but the hard right is not trusted to run the Republican Party. Looks like closer to the center to center right is where the majority of the party truly wishes to be counted.
Trumpsters aren't "hard right", moonbat.....They're far closer to DP Moynahan than Goldwater.

What happened is the country clubber douchebags put a big middle finger into the faces of their donors.....Over 90% wanted a change and got told to fuck off.

Trumpsters aren't "hard right", moonbat.....They're far closer to DP Moynahan than Goldwater.

What happened is the country club put a big middle finger into the faces of their donors.....Over 90% wanted a change and got told to fuck off.
Trumpsters are not conservative like I am. That begs they question (at least to me), what are they?

Forum List

Back