Ronald Reagan's close friend Thatcher accused of protecting pedophiles

The vile rumour that Ronny liked to be fisted by Maggie was nothing more than a rumour, but for some reason it is gaining traction again.
Thatcher stopped Peter Hayman being named as paedophile-link civil servant Politics The Guardian
Ps Christonazis move on as there is not a Muslim in sight.

No one seems to care about this DummycRAT pedophile...except maybe the mother as she turns away in horror, and the little girl cringes as JoJo the clown tries to KISS her!

giphy.gif

so b/c Thatcher, may have done something,30 years ago, Reagan gets the headline.

I know people that irrationally hate on a dead former politician I admire, who just happened be politically popular. But then they go out of their way to hypocritically defend an ass of a current politician, claiming because he is 'well liked' that he should be in power.

It doesn't matter how long ago, as people are still complaining about politicians like Winston Churchill or FDR.

so b/c Thatcher, may have done something,30 years ago, Reagan gets the headline.

I know people that irrationally hate on a dead former politician I admire, who just happened be politically popular. But then they go out of their way to hypocritically defend an ass of a current politician, claiming because he is 'well liked' that he should be in power.

It doesn't matter how long ago, as people are still complaining about politicians like Winston Churchill or FDR.

huge difference between talking about history and mentioning the histories friend

Thatcher and RR were allies and little more, that's the point i was trying to make

Thatcher surrounded herself with perv's like Savile, Morris and Reagan allegedly. In her famous speech on social responsibility the bitch said she wish she could return Victorian values. ie child brothels etc

Forum List

Back