Ronald Reagan bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies

R

rdean

Ronald Reagan and the 'luxury love shack': LA home where he bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies including Marilyn Monroe

Ronald Reagan bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies at a luxury LA hotel bungalow, according to a sensational new biography.

During his time as a young 'B-movie' Hollywood actor, Reagan courted screen sirens including Marilyn Monroe, Doris Day, Joan Blondell and Lana Turner at the three-bedroom bungalow in the grounds of the Garden of Allah hotel in Hollywood, the book claims.

The Playboy President How a young Ronald Reagan charmed more than 50 of Hollywood s leading ladies including Marilyn Monroe at luxury LA bungalow Daily Mail Online

---------------------------------

Oh these right wingers and their "family values". Seems they are always sex maniacs. Marriage vows mean nothing. Either they are "Pussyhounds" or caught at airport men's rooms.

If they can't even keep a marriage vow, who could believe anything they say?

Yeah? So? Jealous that he was able to enjoy the good life?

You know, Reagan was a Democrat until 1962... He married Nancy in 1952...

So he was chasing skirts while a registered Democrat...

Now, tell us how he cheated on Nancy with no evidence to back you up...

Ronald Reagan and the 'luxury love shack': LA home where he bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies including Marilyn Monroe

Ronald Reagan bedded more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies at a luxury LA hotel bungalow, according to a sensational new biography.

During his time as a young 'B-movie' Hollywood actor, Reagan courted screen sirens including Marilyn Monroe, Doris Day, Joan Blondell and Lana Turner at the three-bedroom bungalow in the grounds of the Garden of Allah hotel in Hollywood, the book claims.

The Playboy President How a young Ronald Reagan charmed more than 50 of Hollywood s leading ladies including Marilyn Monroe at luxury LA bungalow Daily Mail Online

Oh these right wingers and their "family values". Seems they are always sex maniacs. Marriage vows mean nothing. Either they are "Pussyhounds" or caught at airport men's rooms.

Well certainly there is a double standard- but guy- Reagan has been dead for years. Who cares?

Entirely and abjectly irrelevant thread.
into%20a%20toilet.gif

into%20a%20toilet.gif
Are you kidding me? With 50 different women, you know there were at least a few BJs in there somewhere. Where is your outrage? .......or is that reserved for when you think it will help you politically?

Doris Day... Lana Turner and Marilyn Monroe? Never knew Ronald Reagan was such a stud. Hubba hubba. :)

into%20a%20toilet.gif
Are you kidding me? With 50 different women, you know there were at least a few BJs in there somewhere. Where is your outrage? .......or is that reserved for when you think it will help you politically?

That's what I'm saying. This thread is as silly as the right-wing Lewinskygate charade where the rest of the world laughed their heads off at us as half our politicians posed and strutted like a collective three-year-old who's just discovered poo-poos.

into%20a%20toilet.gif

That's what I'm saying. This thread is as silly as the right-wing Lewinskygate charade where the rest of the world laughed their heads off at us as half our politicians posed and strutted like a collective three-year-old who's just discovered poo-poos.

Of course you are right, but it is valid to point out the hypocrisy of the right in relationship to who is involved.

I remember reading something about this but really - one's sex life is no one's business. The man was a terrible president. That's what matters.

into%20a%20toilet.gif

Of course you are right, but it is valid to point out the hypocrisy of the right in relationship to who is involved.

I half-expected you were being ironical there. :beer:

As I kept saying during that national embarrassment, if Ralph Kramden is boinking his neighbor Trixie at home it's got no bearing on my bus ride, so it's a simple matter of consistency.

OTOH it's hilarious how post 3 took the bait and actually tries to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies. :disbelief:

That's almost as good as the "Democrat-run cities" gambit. :lmao:

Good for him. Your envy is showing.

into%20a%20toilet.gif

As I kept saying during that national embarrassment, if Ralph Kramden is boinking his neighbor Trixie at home it's got no bearing on my bus ride, so it's a simple matter of consistency.

OTOH it's hilarious how post 3 took the bait and actually tries to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies. :disbelief:

But somehow it's not remotely hilarious how the OP tried "to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies?" Or did you just ignore that portion of deanie's post?

into%20a%20toilet.gif

But somehow it's not remotely hilarious how the OP tried "to connect past sexual histories with political philosophies?" Or did you just ignore that portion of deanie's post?

Post 6. First thing I did here actually.
duh_smiley.gif

Anything else?

I'm guessing they were all older than the 16 year olds Bill Clinton likes to fuck

Post 6. First thing I did here actually.
duh_smiley.gif

Anything else?

Mea culpa.

For the record, I do not connect any behavior with politics. But I felt compelled to point out to deanie that Reagan, in his skirt chasing days, was not a Republican...

He didn't kill any did he? It's alleged that the Rat Pack might have been involved in MM's untimely demise to protect the Kennedys. Ronnie didn't rape anyone like the crazy Clintons did. As a matter of fact Reagan had such respect for the Oval Office that he never removed his suit jacket. The Arkansas sleaze bag not only removed his jacket, he dropped his pants every chance he got.

How many yelled roofer rape 40 years later?

New Topics

Forum List

Back