Ron Paul wants to impeach Obama

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
over drone attacks in Pakuistan

I disagree.

Presidents haveto havethe powere to act - like when FDR put Jap -American citizens in concentration camps after Pearl Harbor

Last edited:
Well no actually, Ron Paul doesn't want to impeach Obama, he said it is an impeachable offense

Leave it to an idiot to not understand the difference or where it came from

I disagree.

Presidents haveto havethe powere to act - like when FDR put Jap -American citizens in concentration camps after Pearl Harbor
He put Italians and Germans in camps too.

He sided with Stalin that killed 80 million of his own people. FDR was little better then the men that he was dealing with..We should of fought Japan and said to hell with europe.

I disagree.

He sided with Stalin that killed 80 million of his own people. FDR was little better then the men that he was dealing with..We should of fought Japan and said to hell with europe.
Germany and Italy declared war on us. What would you have done?

I disagree.

I'm sure Putin would agree...

Well no actually, Ron Paul doesn't want to impeach Obama, he said it is an impeachable offense

EVERY and ANYTHING is am impeachable offence.

Impeachement is a POLITICAL, not legal, event.

Really? :lol:

So if Obama get's Impeached and then Convicted, he doesn't have to leave the office of the Presidency because his conviction doesn't carry the Force of Law?

Elaborate please!

I disagree.

Well Mathew, you don't have much of a sense of history.

No, we did not side with Stalin. The Russians were fighting the same people that we were, and it was to our advantage to aid them. Effectively, the Russians destroyed the Wehrmacht. Much better than us having to do that.

Besides that, it was Germany that declared war on us after Pearl Harbor, not the other way around.

LOL. President Obama orders an attack on an individual that has participated in the planning of murdering American Citizens, a person that states his goal is to damage the US as much as possible. And that person is hiding in a spot in which we cannot reach him in any standard manner.

The President is to be commended on ending a menace to this nation. If we encounter the same kind of menace in the future, let us hope that we have leaders that will handle it in the same way. There can be no safe haven for those that would make war, conventional or unconventional, anywhere in the world.

Let Ron Paul try to impeach Obama for killing a terrorist. Paul gets more and more ridiculous by the day.

Really? :lol:

So if Obama get's Impeached and then Convicted, he doesn't have to leave the office of the Presidency because his conviction doesn't carry the Force of Law?

One doesn't become "convicted" by impeachment.

One can be removed from office by impeachment

Elaborate please!

A POTUS can be impeached for anything if his political opponents can convince enough House members to procede with the impeachment, and can convince enough Sentors to VOTE for impeachment.

No crime is really necessary for impeachments to happen.

It is the mechanism by which Congress can remove certain FEDERAL officials (POTUS, VPOTUS, and SCOTUS, for 3 examples) from high office.

It is a POLTICAL event, not a LEGAL (as in having to do with COURTS and the rule of LAW) event. IN fact the courts of the land are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from taking part in impeachments

Now why is that?

The problem (assuming you think it's a problem) has to do with the poorly worded US Constitution.

"high crimes AND misdemeanors" means DE FACTO, exactly NOTHING.

It means DE FACTO thatif you can convince enough people in Congress you can REMOVE this ofiicer FROM OFFICE.

Last edited:
Let Ron Paul try to impeach Obama for killing a terrorist. Paul gets more and more ridiculous by the day.

He didn't say he was going to try to, and that's why your just another Ron Paul hating idiot, because you don’t actually know dick about him or what he says.

He didn't say he was going to try to, and that's why your just another Ron Paul hating idiot, because you don’t actually know dick about him or what he says.

Aww. Still crying cause poor Ron won't win any states?

I would agree, except Ron Paul did not say he wants to impeach Obama for killing a terrorist. He said it was an impeachable offense. He may be right.... but I sure as hell wouldn't support impeaching Obama for killing a terrorist. In my opinion, it's one of the few things he's done right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back