Ron Paul raises $8 million in 3 months

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul says he raised $8 million in the last three months.

The Texas congressman said Wednesday that his campaign will report that sum when it files its fundraising report with the Federal Election Commission later this month. Paul also says his campaign has more than 100,000 donors.

Ron Paul raises $8 million in 3 months - Yahoo! News

Today is the black this out money bomb event, where Ron Paul will raise another 6 million in an attempt to show the media that he is the true front runner of this race. All this money from indipendant and conservative VOTERS. Lobbiests do not touch this guy, he cant be bought!

8:30 AM and he is up to half a million already. Im gonna go donate cause 100$ is a cheap price to pay to get my freedom back.

9:30 AM 670 thousand dollars raised.

Ron Paul is solidly #3 by the media's own accounts. He is #3 on fund raising.

Yet he is dead last in positive media attention!

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED.

The main reason Obama is going to be so hard to beat? $86 million in the last three months. Political philosophy aside, Obama is going to have a war chest so big, it's going to be extremely difficult for anyone to beat him. 30 second spots do wonders on the electorate, especially in Presidential elections. Money matters, and Obama is going to have a lot more of it than anyone else.

The main reason Obama is going to be so hard to beat? $86 million in the last three months. Political philosophy aside, Obama is going to have a war chest so big, it's going to be extremely difficult for anyone to beat him. 30 second spots do wonders on the electorate, especially in Presidential elections. Money matters, and Obama is going to have a lot more of it than anyone else.

Ron Paul will shred Obama and win by a landslide, the same way Ronald Regan won by a landslide.

Freedom is popular, and all it will take to turn that 86 million into the destruction of Obama is for leadership to publicly point out were that money is coming from, and what they expect in return.

No leadership says anything about this however, because they are all getting fat on this corrupt money, and standing up to any corrupt establishment is NEVER popular and it is NEVER the easy track to success.

The people are looking for leadership to get us out of this mess, thats why you have the tea party, and thats why you have OWS. Thats why politics in America keep swinging hard left, to hard right, to hard left. Cause People know they dont want what they are getting but have no choice. When given choice people will choose justice and liberty over the Oligarchy.

Ron Paul will shred Obama and win by a landslide, the same way Ronald Regan won by a landslide.

Freedom is popular, and all it will take to turn that 86 million into the destruction of Obama is for leadership to publicly point out were that money is coming from, and what they expect in return.

No leadership says anything about this however, because they are all getting fat on this corrupt money, and standing up to any corrupt establishment is NEVER popular and it is NEVER the easy track to success.

The people are looking for leadership to get us out of this mess, thats why you have the tea party, and thats why you have OWS. Thats why politics in America keep swinging hard left, to hard right, to hard left. Cause People know they dont want what they are getting but have no choice. When given choice people will choose justice and liberty over the Oligarchy.

If the Repub party gets behind Ron Paul (they won't) they could win in a landslide.

If they pimp some corporate stooge, not so much.

the only thing Ron Paul can shred are his own words. Obama would wipe the floor with him in a debate. Paul can't spit out a coherent paragraph without changing subjects 3 times. He is a scatter brain.

He has some good ideas but he is so slow Obama would run circles around him on the stage. Obama is a gifted speaker and the last thing we need on stage next to him is a cartoon character.

the only thing Ron Paul can shred are his own words. Obama would wipe the floor with him in a debate. Paul can't spit out a coherent paragraph without changing subjects 3 times. He is a scatter brain.

He has some good ideas but he is so slow Obama would run circles around him on the stage. Obama is a gifted speaker and the last thing we need on stage next to him is a cartoon character.

10:30 AM Up to 785 thousand bucks. Looks like the population doesnt agree with you grandpa. Were sick of corporate lap dogs with there double speak. Were sick and tired of flip flopping zero conviction professinal liars.

REJECT THE TV, REJECT THE ESTABLISHMENT, REJECT THE CORRUPTION, DEMAND SOUND MONEY, DEMAND BETTER GOVERNMENT, DEMAND CONTROL OVER YOUR GOVERNMENT, IT IS TIME REASSERT OURSELVES AS THE CONTROLLING FORCE OF OUR REPUBLIC. ITS TIME TO STOP KILLING. ITS TIME TO STOP SPENDING. ITS TIME TO REBUILD AMERICA INSTEAD OF THE WORLD. ITS TIME TO CLEAN THE HOUSE.

10:30 AM Up to 785 thousand bucks. Looks like the population doesnt agree with you grandpa. Were sick of corporate lap dogs with there double speak. Were sick and tired of flip flopping zero conviction professinal liars.

REJECT THE TV, REJECT THE ESTABLISHMENT, REJECT THE CORRUPTION, DEMAND SOUND MONEY, DEMAND BETTER GOVERNMENT, DEMAND CONTROL OVER YOUR GOVERNMENT, IT IS TIME REASSERT OURSELVES AS THE CONTROLLING FORCE OF OUR REPUBLIC. ITS TIME TO STOP KILLING. ITS TIME TO STOP SPENDING. ITS TIME TO REBUILD AMERICA INSTEAD OF THE WORLD. ITS TIME TO CLEAN THE HOUSE.
You are also rejecting reality. Obama would stomp him in a debate. Besides, large donations don't mean anything. Look how much money Obama has then look at his approval ratings. Typing in all caps doesn't make it true either.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDNtmUu1bEU]Ron Paul Plan to Balance Budget and End Government Overspending - YouTube[/ame]

You are also rejecting reality. Obama would stomp him in a debate.
Besides, large donations don't mean anything. Look how much money Obama has then look at his approval ratings. Typing in all caps doesn't make it true either.

Except its a pretty clear indication that people who recieve large donations are bought and paid for by corporate power.

Ron Paul gets no lobbiest money. With half the money of perry (who was your poster child before he went down in flames and now its all about cain cause romney flip flops so much he trips and falls over his own mouth) raised and OVER 20 TIMES the amount of doners I think its pretty clear whats going on here.

You are also rejecting reality. Obama would stomp him in a debate. Besides, large donations don't mean anything. Look how much money Obama has then look at his approval ratings. Typing in all caps doesn't make it true either.

Gramps I know we don't get along very well but can you please tell me how or on what issues Obama would "stomp" Ron Paul in a debate?

Look at it like this, in the current debates have you notice how almost every candidate face fucks the other, but oddly Ron Paul is very rarely attacked? If Paul is attacked it’s usually about something misunderstood that he said and he clears it up… If you go through debate after debate you will notice that Ron Paul actually get more positive cheers than boos, in fact almost every candidate every debate gets booed repeatedly where as only some debated does Ron get booed and again not on his record but something the host or one of the other candidates say about him.

My point is if Ron Paul gives 10 points and gets 9 standing ovations but the crowd reacts poorly to 1 statement that 1 statement is what makes the news for the next month. Yet almost every other candidate (I should just say all) get destroyed repeatedly but the News focuses on the good and bad.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul says he raised $8 million in the last three months.

He is not electable because :

1- He wants to restore the Constitution and Capitalism

2- He does not support the war profiteers nor other parasites like OWS;

3- Under the prevailing Orwellian mentality he is a looney, fringe candidate

Think of Ron Paul debating Obama on ohhh lets say Foreign policy... Or even the debt, Ron can recall Obama claiming he would cut the deficit in his first term or year (cant remember) in half...

Really, go issue by issue. Obama would be making himself look like an ass by showing he never lived up to what he ran off of in 2008.

Dr. Paul is awesome but he has no chance of being President. This stuff has already been decided. It's all just one big Political Party in the end. The Democrat/Republican thing is only a myth. They get together and decide who our next President will be. All this election stuff is just a show for the masses. Obama was chosen last time around and he'll likely get re-elected. It will probably be the Republican's turn after that.

Just think about Obama for a minute. Half White,half Black,maybe a Muslim,maybe a Christian,hates the Rich,loves the Rich. The man was chosen as an attempt to please most of the masses. He came out of nowhere. There is still so much we don't know about Obama. Our Presidents are chosen with agreement from both parties. Obama will get four more years but the Republicans will get the White House back after that. It has already been decided. But i'll always be a big Ron Paul supporter anyway.

Think of Ron Paul debating Obama on ohhh lets say Foreign policy... Or even the debt, Ron can recall Obama claiming he would cut the deficit in his first term or year (cant remember) in half...

Really, go issue by issue. Obama would be making himself look like an ass by showing he never lived up to what he ran off of in 2008.

I think I'm misunderstood. I don't care for Paul but its mostly not based on his positions. Although some are extreme I would still consider him more reflective of my positions than Obama. BUT OBAMA IS A MASTER SPEAKER AND SPIN ARTIST. And that is how he would beat Paul in a debate. Paul can barely express his own position without side tracking himself. Obama would run circles around him based on that alone. It's how he got elected and continues to be widely supported. And you say they never attack Paul but the reason they don't is because he isn't considered a threat.

Paul has some good ideas but he also has wacky ones.

I think I'm misunderstood. I don't care for Paul but its mostly not based on his positions. Although some are extreme I would still consider him more reflective of my positions than Obama. BUT OBAMA IS A MASTER SPEAKER AND SPIN ARTIST. And that is how he would beat Paul in a debate. Paul can barely express his own position without side tracking himself. Obama would run circles around him based on that alone. It's how he got elected and continues to be widely supported. And you say they never attack Paul but the reason they don't is because he isn't considered a threat.

Paul has some good ideas but he also has wacky ones.

Hey that is fair enough but I simply don't agree... Fact is Paul pulls massive independent voters and even many many Democratic voters. When Polled outside of just Republicans Ron Paul destroys most that share the stage with him.

Something you don’t seem to understand is you apply this amazing spin ability to Obama but then what, if goes away if he were to be on stage with Cain, Mitt, Perry or someone else? Guess who has the best chance to beat Obama in a debate, Newt... Guess who Newts positions are closet to on the Republican stage... That's right Ron Paul... That's why near all people that like Paul like Newt.

In the end I’m fully ok with you not liking Paul but I’m not a Pualite, I’m just a Paul supporter, one that happens to like research and that is why I think you and I don’t get along… As you said you don’t like Paul not due to his policies, and while that is ok I feel I feel that position voids near any criticisms you might have of Paul as it literally would be like me not liking lets say Cain because he is too black or Newt because he is fat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back