What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Paul in depth Q&A

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Media Ignoring Ron Paul? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Maybe this will help answer some of the questions many of the more progressive minded "conservatives" (lol) have about where and why RP has a stance on an issue.

I really believe it's going to be close for Ron Paul on getting the nomination... 4 years ago it was about finding someone I liked, not winning as I knew it was not going to happen, possible but I knew it wouldn’t... Not to mention the guy interviewing RP asked him “why are you here” in the debates 4 years ago… Now he is hoping to get the ratings a Ron Paul interview can bring.

I think Ron Paul might win, of course over the next 6ish months or whatever we'll see how he does. RP is in a unique position where he keeps drawing more funding rather than less, unlike like many of the other Republicans running for President. RP also has a growing support base while everyone else’s is shrinking, only Perry has a growing base but we'll have to see how things look for him after a debate or 2 imo.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List