Ron Paul Doesn't Exist

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
Jon Stewart: Why is Everyone Still Ignoring Ron Paul? - Entertainment - The Atlantic Wire

During Fox News’ coverage of the last CPAC straw poll I’ll never forget how they were predicting who was going to win. Markedly absent from their predictions was the man who won. I posted a thread at the time, and I was told I’m crazy. I was told Fox loves ole Paul.

The entire media has marginalized and trivialized Ron Paul’s campaign constantly. Could you imagine anyone else doing as well as Paul and get absolutely zero national attention?

I feel like I’m living in bizarro world as Jon Stewart once again shows he has more intellectual and journalistic credibility than most of the media. Say what you will, he is obviously biased, but he is consistent and blatantly honest about his positions.

Dick Durbin was on the Daily Show two weeks ago and Stewart, the only person in the ‘media’—and he isn’t technically in the damn media—to ask Dick if not passing a budget for the three years out of fear of losing Congressional seats while Democrats’ had a super majority in Congress had any culpability in the debt ceiling debate.

Oh, his answer is priceless and I attempted to upload it to YouTube but apparently Viacom believes anything with Stewart’s face is copyrighted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMokTbFWZzA]Jon Stewart: Why Is the Media Ignoring Ron Paul? - YouTube[/ame]

http://conservative-counter-culture.vidmeup.com/view?q=4e499bcd5f05b.flv

Last edited:
The power brokers on the right know they cant control Paul

Oh, is that it? It isn't just Fox News there skippy. MSNBC, CNN the entire media has shown that they have little interest in fair and equal treatment of Paul's campaign.

The problem with Ron Paul is that he fails to educate the public about what he is saying. He speaks to the public as though they had the mindset of 150 years ago. As a libertarian Republican, he is correct, but the public generally doesn't understand him as such because they fail to understand the context in which he speaks. I think that most realize that he is for very small govt, and that is what's pulling him ahead of some others right now.

I think the media is generally afraid of him and think he's a loon.

Does anyone dispute that were it not for Paul there would be no attention paid to the Federal Reserve's actions? Now it's fashionable to support auditing the FED, something the GAO recently did.

These candidates are exploiting an issue that they have no concern or interest in. Nor do any of them have any plan on how to remedy this problem.

People don't likePaul because he says what he means. Most people are used to politicians saying things in ways that can be spinned to mean whatever the voter wants to hear. With Paul what you hear is what he is saying.

Ron Paul's policy stance really isn't the point. The point is the negligence on the part of the media while covering the GOP presidential primary. This is proof of blatant bias. It isn't the media's job to determine a candidate's chance of winning, rather it is their damn job to report the news. This 1984 tactic of simply acting like he doesn't exist is bizarre, and Jon Stewart is the only person on television that is calling them on it.

He was on Cavuto after Iowa.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1r6LJ4Q9H4]Ron Paul From Ames with Cavuto: In Freedom We Can Find Our Answers. In Peace We Can Find Prosperity - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back