Ron Paul destroys the post-debate polls with 48%...runnerup at only 18%

Gotta love Ron Paul's supporters. They loyally flood any on line poll with Paul votes. Unfortunately, when it comes to actual voting, his supporters pull single digits

I thought Huntsman did well.

He sounded like an adult.

the right will never allow an adult to have the nomination

Gotta hand it to Ron Paul supporters though....

They flood Internet polls with Ron Paul votes and then post threads on inter web message boards saying...."See? America loves Ron Paul"

They flood Internet polls with Ron Paul votes and then post threads on inter web message boards saying...."See? America loves Ron Paul"

its MSNBC POLL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! its not like its at ronpaul2012.com or something, idiot.

Ron Paul did not impress me last night at all. He may have some interesting theories, but his presentation is that of a dreamer....irnoically, he seems like a liberal.....wants to implement ideas with little concern of the negative ramifications.

The republicans dont like ron paul.

They wont give him the nomination.

They perfer a tea party guy like Perry.

Perry cant win a general election without a WHOLE LOT of cheating.

I dont think they can cheat that much and not get caught

its MSNBC POLL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! its not like its at ronpaul2012.com or something, idiot.

Did MSNBC call random viewers or just post an Internet poll? We all know how well Ron Paul supporters get out the word when there is an Internet poll to be flooded

Ron Paul minions are like Obamabots... just a horse's ass of a different color

Why are you afraid of liberty, Dave?

Not afraid of liberty.. and there are SOME things I agree with RP on... but he is whacked out of his gourd on many things...

Hes consistent, echoes founding principles rooted in freedom and liberty for all, and advocates an economy based on trade, sound money with intrinsic value, and self sufficiency...again...whats wrong about that?

Why are you afraid of liberty, Dave?

Not afraid of liberty.. and there are SOME things I agree with RP on... but he is whacked out of his gourd on many things...

Hes consistent, echoes founding principles rooted in freedom and liberty for all, and advocates an economy based on trade, sound money with intrinsic value, and self sufficiency...again...whats wrong about that?

Nothing.

It is ideal.

But not acheivable anymore...not to the extent that he wants it to be.

Did MSNBC call random viewers or just post an Internet poll? We all know how well Ron Paul supporters get out the word when there is an Internet poll to be flooded

ok...so where are these mass callings for paul supporters to hit this poll? I googled it and nothing came up.

The poll wont be reported because it's not at all accurate. Ron Paul did a horrible job last night. The man isn't a debater. No one who watched the debate is going to believe that 48% of people agreed with him. It's like believing 98% of people "voted" for Saddam Hussien. It just didnt happen.

Nothing.

It is ideal.

not with that attitude. they said the colonists would never beat back the british but they did (with the help of the french navy, yes yes we know). It is time to take a risk...and a risk to achieve liberty is a risk worth taking. If not, what's the point? Complacency is the method of approval to be ruled by tyranny (soft tyranny in this case)...why not achieve liberty instead? Why not just go for it? Why not....just grow a pair of balls and make the country as great as it can be for the unborn generations? Why not cast your vote for freedom?

and avatar, they only gave paul 3 questions and each of which was designed to make him look bad...with that said he did fine in defending himself. you cant really ask for more at this point.

Last edited:

Nothing.

It is ideal.

not with that attitude. they said the colonists would never beat back the british but they would (with the help of the french navy, yes yes we know). It is time to take a risk...and a risk to achieve liberty is a risk worth taking. If not, what's the point? Complacency is the method of approval to be ruled by tyranny (soft tyranny in this case)...why not achieve liberty instead? Why not just go for it? Why not....just grow a pair of balls and make the country as great as it can be for the unborn generations?

Because people are different now.
I am not happy about it...but it is reality.

People will riot in the streets...we will have chaos.

We have an air of entitlement now in the US...and if we were to go back to they way it should be, we will most certainly suffer severe consequences.....

And it may just lead us right into tyranny.

You need to think about the consequences.

Forum List

Back