Ron Paul 2012!!!

I know that whenever I want to TRULY understand the finer points of constitutional law, drinking enormous amounts of alcohol always helps clear up things for me.

I know that whenever I want to TRULY understand the finer points of constitutional law, drinking enormous amounts of alcohol always helps clear up things for me.

Correction:

I know that whenever I want to TRULY understand how Wingnuts interpret the finer points of constitutional law, drinking enormous amounts of alcohol always helps clear up things for me.

:lol::lol::lol:

Correction:

I know that whenever I want to TRULY understand how Wingnuts interpret the finer points of constitutional law, drinking enormous amounts of alcohol always helps clear up things for me.

Clear hate is hate.

The Constitution isn't really open to interpretation, god it pisses me off when people say that. It's pretty clear what everything meant, the problem is society has advanced and not everything can be taken directly to the Constitution. This is where people have problems, with the transition of modern society to the older Constitution. They of course use this as an excuse to do things like Roe vs Wade, the Drug Wars, and say we need Marriage defined by the Federal Govt. which all goes against the 10th amendment, CLEARLY.

The media hates Ron Paul, they're going to find everything they can to try and degrade him. Remember how many idiots were voting for Obama, that were idiots while SOBER? There was little no televised scenes with them as far as I recall. Do you recall any? No I recall Obama girl.

with this we can!! as long as they honor their commitment once he has one their nomination. but it is going to take the commitment of you and me and every ron paul supporter we can convince.

there is an organization that is for the first time allowing every american citizen to be a delegate in selecting anyone as their nomination for a nonpartisain presidential ticket that will be on the ballot in all 50 states in the general election. it is a liberal site, but as of now ron paul is number one! and if it isnt completely rigged we can win it. the entire thing is done through their websire, Americans Elect 2012 | The first direct presidential nomination

i am thinking that a GREAT way that we can make our voices heard is to register for this site and vote for ron paukl... right off the bat sign up, which makes you do thepolitical survey in which about a million percent of the answers seem to be liberal.... it is an extremely liberal site, yet Ron Paul is the number one "tracked" candidate on this site. The second thing is to track ron paul. and spread the word for everyone you know who supporats ron paul to do this... i think it is great that ron paul is number one and they cant do anything about it. we need to flood it with ron paul tracks. and wouldnt it be great if ron paul actually won their "nomination"? it would be interesting to see if they actually honour their comitment and put him on the ballot in every state! and it certainly sends a message. i cant seem to create my own thread on here, do you need to be a premiium member or something? that would suck.. anyways, please consider doing this and trying to convince whoever else you can to do this too.

i personally wont be attempting to debate with and sway those liberals on the sire... but maybe some of us should? let me know what you guiys think of this? i am not at all saying give up on the gop nomination... but it takes no time at all to register, and register, track ron paul and only ron paul and do not track anybody else if you want him to always have significantly more trackers than anyone else... at this time he is the top tracked candidate. and it will take no time at all jufor everyone of us all to simply check up regularly on the site and vote for him ewhenever it is required... this can be done, and easily.

cant completely disagree with you there. i hope i dont offend anyone but my hope isnt even that ron paul ever be the president of the us. i really like his stance on liberty, and i agree that big gov is unsustainable... however i disagree with his foreign policy... while it is true that there are reasons why we have been attacked by these terrorists who think its ok to act like its 1500 years ago, i think that pulling out our troops would leave a vaccum, and our enimies will come here to attack us if we do not destroy them. i would have never called it a war on terrorism and changed legislation about terrorism in this country... i would have treated 9/11 like an act of war perpetrated by a cowardly enemy who uses terror to accomplish his goals. and war on terrorism could have infinate meanings and uses, i like war of muslim agression, haha. no but seriously, they could have come up with a better name for it, and not obama's "overseas contingency operation" name for it, another terrible idea. i do think it would be great if we could replace some things that are gov run in this country with things that arent. such as using an education voucher program and encouraging more private schools to open. i think that if ron paul gets more attention more people whill start thinking about personal liberty, the bill of rights, abortion from the perspective of someone who was turned against it as a doctor who whitnessed it's horrors but has an enlightened view on it, and ending the drug war.

cant completely disagree with you there. i hope i dont offend anyone but my hope isnt even that ron paul ever be the president of the us. i really like his stance on liberty, and i agree that big gov is unsustainable... however i disagree with his foreign policy... while it is true that there are reasons why we have been attacked by these terrorists who think its ok to act like its 1500 years ago, i think that pulling out our troops would leave a vaccum, and our enimies will come here to attack us if we do not destroy them. i would have never called it a war on terrorism and changed legislation about terrorism in this country... i would have treated 9/11 like an act of war perpetrated by a cowardly enemy who uses terror to accomplish his goals. and war on terrorism could have infinate meanings and uses, i like war of muslim agression, haha. no but seriously, they could have come up with a better name for it, and not obama's "overseas contingency operation" name for it, another terrible idea. i do think it would be great if we could replace some things that are gov run in this country with things that arent. such as using an education voucher program and encouraging more private schools to open. i think that if ron paul gets more attention more people whill start thinking about personal liberty, the bill of rights, abortion from the perspective of someone who was turned against it as a doctor who whitnessed it's horrors but has an enlightened view on it, and ending the drug war.

I basically agree with you here. I like a lot of Paul's ideas, particularly economically. I can even support cutting defense and foreign aid but is has to be done the right way and not wholesale bringing every one of our guys home willy nilly. I do think the fact that Paul's smaller government ideas are getting some traction is a good thing. He's not going to win, but it is a shot across the bow to the business as usual GOP. I still say Obama wins in November. The GOP is too fractured and not focused.

Correction:

Clear hate is hate.

The Constitution isn't really open to interpretation, god it pisses me off when people say that. It's pretty clear what everything meant, the problem is society has advanced and not everything can be taken directly to the Constitution. This is where people have problems, with the transition of modern society to the older Constitution. They of course use this as an excuse to do things like Roe vs Wade, the Drug Wars, and say we need Marriage defined by the Federal Govt. which all goes against the 10th amendment, CLEARLY.

The media hates Ron Paul, they're going to find everything they can to try and degrade him. Remember how many idiots were voting for Obama, that were idiots while SOBER? There was little no televised scenes with them as far as I recall. Do you recall any? No I recall Obama girl.

Supreme Court invalidated a portion of a federal law for violating the Tenth Amendment?
Are these 9 not making interpretations? :eek: and not good ones?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back