Ron Johnson unloads on Fauci on Senate Floor, Ann Coulter unloads on Fauci in new column: 'He Wants To Deny The Reality Of What He Said, What He Did!'

In 1992, my ten-year-old son was subjected to training on safe sex (mainly anal) in school, in order to protect him from AIDS. When I asked the principal if she was aware that at the time there had not been a single reported case of heterosexual AIDS in the county.

It is the same shit. Healthy children and adults are in very little danger from Covid. There are the occasional deaths, but the same thing could be said about car collisions.

1639013540698.png

~S~

In 1992, my ten-year-old son was subjected to training on safe sex (mainly anal) in school, in order to protect him from AIDS. When I asked the principal if she was aware that at the time there had not been a single reported case of heterosexual AIDS in the county.

It is the same shit. Healthy children and adults are in very little danger from Covid. There are the occasional deaths, but the same thing could be said about car collisions.
I don't have a flat every day yet I know how to fix a flat if I ever have one.

I use to be concerned for you fucks who won't get the vaxx. Not anymore.

Fuck ya's. The less of you assholes around, the sooner we'll be over this.

As far as Fauci is concerned. Go find yourselves another whipping boy. You can start by looking in the fucking mirror.

Hopefully, Dr. Fauci wiil still be around long after shitheels like Johnson & Coulter have crawled back under their rocks. We'll see who the history books will be kinder to, but rest assured it won't Johnson or Coulter. That you can bank on.

Last edited:

Try January 1983 when the CDC first documented heterosexual partners of men with AIDS passed the disease to women they had sex with. It was not 1992.

Why did you lie to the principal?

Did your son try it out and was it enjoyable for him?

I use to be concerned for you fucks who won't get the vaxx. Not anymore.

Fuck ya's. The less of you assholes around, the sooner we'll be over this.

As far as Fauci is concerned. Go find yourselves another whipping boy. You can start by looking in the fucking mirror.

Hopefully, Dr. Fauci wiil still be around long after shitheels like Johnson & Coulter have crawled back under their rocks. We'll see who the history books will be kinder to, but rest assured it won't Johnson or Coulter. That you can bank on.

I got the vaccine and this article does miss the mark. You don't hit Fauci over a concern that AIDS could spread into the heterosexual community. It very well could have, other STD's have.

You hit him for his statement that a pandemic would be worth the cost of creating these viruses to research. I can not understand why no one has asked him if he still believes that.

Is this the same Ron Johnson who pushed so hard for tax provisions to benefit his Uber wealthy donors?

Two wrongs don't make a right. Keep defending your cultists while real folk easily a castigate both parties which so richly deserve it. Its so easy to pick them apart.

Ann Coulter did the column on her 60th birthday. KUDOS!

Ron Johnson is an American Hero.He is paying a price for being a typical
American Hero.Not as flashy and muscular as a Clark Kent { Superman }
or even bespeckled Intellectuals such as Mark Levin.Or a Victor Davis Hansen.
These are the men who talk plain and straight about important matters of state.
They are trustworthy to a fault.In fact,I don't believe they are capable of Lying.
That completely goes against their true character.Where in this Political climate
Lying is now not merely acceptable but a right of passage.,How and why this
became possible cannot fit into one book.But it needn't.No matter how
stultified the American electorate.Even America's Pasttime { Baseball } has been
sullied.Hollywood has been overtaken and Music is getting there.TV is all but
lost.Tattoos are not just the In thing ... But required in some circles.
Ron Johnson is Old school.Talk plainly and with facts.What todays's journalist are
forbidden from doing.Ann Coulter was not around for awhile.That is telltale.
Who knows what happened to Matt Drudge.I guess he was always a weakling
along with being a recluse.Now a Reprobate.It could have something to do with what
He { Drudge } said a few years ago { 2015 } when he out of nowhere popped-up in the
New Alex Jones studio.He was camera shy and hid behind one of the studio
curtains.But Big Mouth Jones { a good big mouth } let the cat out of the bag.
So Drudge along with his ever-present little funny hat came on and talked about
stuff.That he had it on good authority { after a casual interview with a Supreme Court
Justice } concerning what's about to take place.That things are going to turn topsy-turvy
and the Media { Press } can no longer safeguard the United States.
Then he commented multiple times regarding Hillary and her Election that somehow,no matter
what she will eventually be the Potus.Even if it means just her Head in a glass jar on the
Oval Office Desk { think the movie } :
- The Brain That Wouldn't Die! - { 1962 }

Last edited:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Keep defending your cultists while real folk easily a castigate both parties which so richly deserve it. Its so easy to pick them apart.
In Obama world that requires parsing.Meaning the obnoxious use of
Fact-checking { a pathetic excuse for leftists to lie as if Fact }.
Where { two Rights can easily be usurped into being two wrongs and vice-versa }.
That's exactly where we as a Country now stand.Or will fall.
Where Saul Alinsky - Rules for Radicals - has been updated to include
outright delusional talk minced in with Newspeak.
The standard use of Gaslighting highlighted with KGB style accusations.
As personified with the now dopey - January 6th Commission - which was
never about fact finding.It was about Persecution.

I don't have a flat every day yet I know how to fix a flat if I ever have one.
Western civilization real advancement has been thwarted by everything social justice agendas can affect. We have today, two potential hot spots for war with nations that have nuclear weapons. The taxation that people have endured for every program under the sun there is puts us on a course for self destruction. The inept and incompetent have to much power in most fields of living. And we are going to legalize it. The deal with the devil you made is a more and more authoritarian government that penalized those who obey laws.

If you want to earn a paycheck in America, you have to get vaccinated. But if you want to sit at home and collect a welfare check under Joe Biden's economy, or in Fauci's America then it doesn't matter to them whether you're vaccinated or not.

If you want to earn a paycheck in America, you have to get vaccinated. But if you want to sit at home and collect a welfare check under Joe Biden's economy, or in Fauci's America then it doesn't matter to them whether you're vaccinated or not.
At least there is no longer any dispute as to who's Economy.
This is unequivocably Joe Biden's Economy.
He made sure of it from day one.No taking a Mulligan { golf term }.

New Topics

Forum List

Back