Ron Johnson Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Impeached

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Of course Republicans gotta get a jump on this before she wins the election.

WASHINGTON ― Embattled Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told a local Wisconsin paper on Monday that, if Hillary Clinton is elected, she should be impeached.

“I would say yes, high crime or misdemeanor, I believe she is in violation of both laws,” Johnson told the Beloit Daily News in an interview published Tuesday.

Johnson was referring to two laws related to gathering, transmission or destruction of defense information or official government record.

“She purposefully circumvented it,” Johnson said. “This was willful concealment and destruction.”

Breaking that law, Johnson contends, would constitute one of the criteria for impeachment ― that “high crimes and misdemeanors” part ― even though the FBI has thus far said no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton for her handling of classified material in her private email server.

“That was a corrupt conclusion,” Johnson said of the FBI decision to recommend not bringing forth charges.

Johnson is locked in a tight race against former Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold, who is expected to win. When Johnson was asked about his endorsement of Donald Trump, he asked how Feingold could defend Clinton’s actions.

Johnson isn’t the first Republican to raise the possibility of impeaching Clinton soon after she takes office. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) told a radio host in October that Clinton was in a unique position, “because the day she’s sworn in is the day that she’s subject to impeachment, because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Fox News also recently laid out what it would take to impeach Clinton, you know, just in case.

More: Ron Johnson Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Impeached

Just another example of Republicans wanting to obstruct and stifle government.

She should not be allowed to run. Should have been in Jail before last July. Then you would have your Pokahauntuss or Bernie to cheer for. Bernie is sippin' whiskey by the lake..........smiling now. Pokahauntuss is still running her fake mouth.

tumblr_n2v4fiPN2P1rp8gz7o1_250.gif

Yeah, since they can't govern - impeach and obstruct are all they have.

Hey, you've given it your all but she's a piece of crap that needs to be in a prison cell. Devote your energies to something or somebody positive before her stink is on your permanently.

Good...it's what I like about Republicans.

Somebody has to have some morals and stand against the demo corruption. I know you little bubble heads love the corruption so long as you still get your EBT cards and obama phones, but, well... sorry little chief, but that's all about to come to an end.

What will you ever do if you have to get a JOB? OMG! A JOB! No more nickel a post from soros and clinton.

Somebody has to have some morals and stand against the demo corruption. I know you little bubble heads love the corruption so long as you still get your EBT cards and obama phones, but, well... sorry little chief, but that's all about to come to an end.

What will you ever do if you have to get a JOB? OMG! A JOB! No more nickel a post from soros and clinton.

I'm 70 and comfortably retired. Don't need or want anymore jobs. Three monthly checks are enough.

I'm 70 and comfortably retired. Don't need or want anymore jobs. Three monthly checks are enough.

Doubt you ever had a job.

That's your choice.

That's your choice.
You can bull shit about your income as well as you can bull shit about Hitlery.

That's your choice.

You talk tough for an enlisted flunky who couldn't even make First Sergeant.

Hey, you've given it your all but she's a piece of crap that needs to be in a prison cell. Devote your energies to something or somebody positive before her stink is on your permanently.

Okay, Steve.

Who?

Steve McQueen - as in your avatar? Are you really that fucking dumb?

Okay Lakhota....whatever.

That's your choice.

You talk tough for an enlisted flunky who couldn't even make First Sergeant.
Tough? Wasn't even trying to sound tough, son, but first shirt is something you want to be, like a job, you put in for it. Not only that but first shirt is an admin job, I was hands on flight line maintenance, totally different, and I was the NCOIC of my shop at Nellis AFB, NV. I had the rank to be a first shirt, I just didn't want to be. You might know that if you knew anything about the military.

Of course Republicans gotta get a jump on this before she wins the election.

WASHINGTON ― Embattled Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) told a local Wisconsin paper on Monday that, if Hillary Clinton is elected, she should be impeached.

“I would say yes, high crime or misdemeanor, I believe she is in violation of both laws,” Johnson told the Beloit Daily News in an interview published Tuesday.

Johnson was referring to two laws related to gathering, transmission or destruction of defense information or official government record.

“She purposefully circumvented it,” Johnson said. “This was willful concealment and destruction.”

Breaking that law, Johnson contends, would constitute one of the criteria for impeachment ― that “high crimes and misdemeanors” part ― even though the FBI has thus far said no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case against Clinton for her handling of classified material in her private email server.

“That was a corrupt conclusion,” Johnson said of the FBI decision to recommend not bringing forth charges.

Johnson is locked in a tight race against former Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold, who is expected to win. When Johnson was asked about his endorsement of Donald Trump, he asked how Feingold could defend Clinton’s actions.

Johnson isn’t the first Republican to raise the possibility of impeaching Clinton soon after she takes office. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) told a radio host in October that Clinton was in a unique position, “because the day she’s sworn in is the day that she’s subject to impeachment, because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Fox News also recently laid out what it would take to impeach Clinton, you know, just in case.

More: Ron Johnson Says Hillary Clinton Should Be Impeached

Typical and funny.

14601010_10210668669134291_1927137193932862163_n.jpg

Forum List

Back