Ron Johnson just has "so many questions"

The leftist sure are trying to convince each other there was an insurrection on this thread. Looks like its working!

The leftist sure are trying to convince each other there was an insurrection on this thread. Looks like its working!

There was an insurrection. A violent one at that. Did you miss it?

capitol-police-gty-rc-210108_1610107317802_hpEmbed_25x16_992.jpg

cae4c50b7dc34d768fd2afcf254d6ce3_xl.jpg

Last edited:
There are several idiots in the US Senate. But none more so than RonAnon Johnson!

Republican Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson has defended his February 23 claim that "fake Trump supporters" were present at the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol. Johnson took his claim from a non-researched article that he admitted "might be ... flawed."​
Johnson defended his reference to Waller's piece in a New York Timesinterview published Monday. In the interview, Johnson said he referred to the article in an attempt to "get to the bottom of ... unanswered questions" about the riots.​
"It might be a flawed part of the evidence, but why exclude it?" Johnson asked. "Just because it doesn't necessarily tie into whatever narrative somebody else wants to tell about the day? I'm not interested in the narratives, I'm interested in the truth."​

~~~~~~~
Rather there is Congressman Hank Johnson that has bigger mental problems.

So Trump knew for days his rally was going to become a riot and he had the rally anyway?

Exactly - "Will be wild ... Walk to the Capitol and fight like hell!"

~~~~~~

There are several idiots in the US Senate. But none more so than RonAnon Johnson!

Republican Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson has defended his February 23 claim that "fake Trump supporters" were present at the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol. Johnson took his claim from a non-researched article that he admitted "might be ... flawed."​
Johnson defended his reference to Waller's piece in a New York Timesinterview published Monday. In the interview, Johnson said he referred to the article in an attempt to "get to the bottom of ... unanswered questions" about the riots.​
"It might be a flawed part of the evidence, but why exclude it?" Johnson asked. "Just because it doesn't necessarily tie into whatever narrative somebody else wants to tell about the day? I'm not interested in the narratives, I'm interested in the truth."​

Dumb as a rock.

So Trump knew for days his rally was going to become a riot and he had the rally anyway?

Exactly - "Will be wild ... Walk to the Capitol and fight like hell!"

~~~~~~
Fake news.

All mute.

I want to know why the warnings were not heeded to set this whole thing up. They knew for days and days this would happen.

Only a dumb mother fucking idiot would not see it

You mean "moot"? Not really, the subject here is RonAnon Johnson and the conspiracy theories he endlessly spouts. But we agree - Everyone with a brain saw this coming. Some aspects of the response I suspect go straight to the top. Trump did NOTHING but gleefully watch the proceedings for 4.5 hours.
The bright side is that Trump rendered himself unelectable. He didn't improve his standing with the republicans who passed over him but still voted gop down ballot.
How so? Tell us why Trump is un-electable. Something factual if possible.

The bright side is that Trump rendered himself unelectable. He didn't improve his standing with the republicans who passed over him but still voted gop down ballot.

For one thing - His seditionist riot. He's toast as to future electability. Plus, he'll likely be bankrupt, destitute, and in prison by 2022 ;)

For one thing - His seditionist riot. He's toast as to future electability. Plus, he'll likely be bankrupt, destitute, and in prison by 2022 ;)
He's less popular now than when he LOST TO SLEEPY JOE BIDEN BY SEVEN MILLION EFFING VOTES. And everytime he pokes his piss colored hair outside, he's going to be reminded of the 4 and half hours he stayed silent while his supporters tried to attach his VP and the effing US Congress.

He's less popular now than when he LOST TO SLEEPY JOE BIDEN BY SEVEN MILLION EFFING VOTES. And everytime he pokes his piss colored hair outside, he's going to be reminded of the 4 and half hours he stayed silent while his supporters tried to attach his VP and the effing US Congress.
Trump did not lose. Trump was defrauded. I asked for something factual.

Keep lying QAnonTrupestte

The Rump Riot made a LOT of people furious -
INCLUDING a healthy percentage of his 2020 voters!

9c9017201813db4b8b15eb25f0e121e5.jpg

Keep lying QAnonTrupestte
I am not lying. I have 0 to do with QAnon. And I am just an American who saw massive and obvious fraud covered up by a criminal element that has taken over our government. All FACT.

According to polls more Americans are concerned about the summer riots than what happened in DC. FACT. I am sure the hyperbole you have used helped them come to that conclusion. All in all another FAIL.

But he can still determine which goper runs against a sitting House Dem, and he can call on any goper to be primaried. The gop's problem is that in a contested district, Trump being an issue is a motivating issue for dems as well as gopers.

Forum List

Back