Ron Johnson blames CRT, ‘liberal indoctrination’ and lack of religion for Texas mass shooting

Our "leaders" (ha) continue to ignore half the story and refuse to lead.

And that's exactly what our "system" (ha) incentivizes them to do.
They are not in power to resolve OUR problems. They are ALL only there to enrich themselves and pretend to "work for" the unwashed masses.

Why should we let them have a monopoly on force?

Rejecting Cavuto’s suggestion that “maybe stiffer background checks” would help reduce gun violence, Johnson rejected any legislative solution to the explosion of mass shootings in America.

Ron Johnson is mentally ill. Stiff background checks should be mandatory. Any attempt to lie should be a crime.

Yeah, repeal the stupid laws that don't work at all. How would "stiffer background checks" have stopped this kid? He bought guns as soon as he was able to do so legally. He had NO record, NO red flags of any kind. That has been true of most of the school shooters because they were too young to have had problems with the law yet.

The only person who tried to stop him was his older sister. He asked her to help him get a gun when he was underage and she said, "No!"

I often wonder, what happened to "No!"? Like, NO, I won't wear a mask, like NO, I don't want to help you bomb the Boston Marathon. Just say no.

Johnson is right. It’s about the culture.
We played with cap guns as kids, watched The Rifleman kill 120 people during that TV show’s run and we had a rifle club at our public high school…

82A186C0-C467-430D-9DA5-72FDCFD20B1A.jpeg

We weren’t compelled to shoot up a school. The only real notorious classroom mass murder of the time (Richard Speck) involved strangulation and stabbing.

Forum List

Back