Ron Johnson and Rick Scott want to end Medicare and SS.

The simplistic ideas from a termite would school you. Listen dickwad, go buy a book on economics rather than waste adults time. It's you that had the simplistic idea of a recession, it's a tad more than just distributing wealth.

When I was a little boy, my grandad used to take me up into the loft and he would take down a chest he had up there. He would open the chest. Do you know what was in it? A mermaid. And he would have me stripped naked as a little boy and make love to that mermaid on the floor while he watched for his sexual gratification. Years later when the old bastard was dead, I went back up into the loft, I took down the chest, opened it up. Do you know what I found in there? A dead monkey with it's legs sewn together. You remind me of that monkey Dagosa.
You’re completely math illiterate. You don’t have a fking clue do you ?
You're still a little boy. Oh, so you now admit to late life homosexual tendencies. Go somewhere else and post your tripe.

You’re completely math illiterate. You don’t have a fking clue do you ?
You're still a little boy. Oh, so you now admit to late life homosexual tendencies. Go somewhere else and post your tripe.
And you're back with more irony.

The last part, check YouTube, "Frankie Boyle - Audience Annihilation".

Try to get a grip on your life.

Have you read up on recessions yet? Do you think recessions are the same or different? By the way, per correct English, it's maths.

American's call mathematics math because they argue mathematics functions as a singular noun, so math should be singular too. Fair enough Americans, so by the same singular rule, you are a bunch of arsehole.
Tell me, why did you spell Americans, American’s ? You blew that one Mr Webster. It’s not possessive. Maybe you should be told that math is a collective. It doesn’t have to be math(s).

Please don’t pretend you know shit when you obviously don’t and try to change the subject because you’re wrong. You should consult a dictionary .

Last edited:
Tell me, why did you spell Americans, American’s ? You blew that one Mr Webster. It’s not possessive. Maybe you should be told that math is a collective. It doesn’t have to be math(s).

Please don’t pretend you know shit when you obviously don’t and try to change the subject because you’re wrong. You should consult a dictionary .
Predictive text on Nokia 8 phone.

Go to 2:40 in the video, if you have that ability -

Wow, why don’t you look it up in a dictionary foolish ?

wow,
Educate yourself.

Wow, why don’t you look it up in a dictionary foolish ?

wow,
Educate yourself.

I know where the apostrophe goes you bellend. I just said, predictive text put it in. I just typed it out and hit enter.

Are you thick retard on purpose, or just naturally?

I know where the apostrophe goes you bellend. I just said, predictive text put it in. I just typed it out and hit enter.

Are you thick retard on purpose, or just naturally?
“Ahold”. You were the one who claimed I should have pluralized MATH, which is false, then you go ahead and use a post that fks up the use of (s) vs (‘s). I see, you’re excused for fking it up both ways.
Got it….precious.
Word of advice. Math is already a collective precious. Americas is pluralization for America. If you’re going to wrongfully criticize me for miss using (s), don’t do it while you actually did it. What’s good for the goose, is good for the “ahold.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back