Ron DeSantis to hold 'intimate dinner' with top donors amid 2024 speculation

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Trump's bad week just got a little worse:
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will reportedly hold an "intimate dinner" with some of his top donors this weekend amid speculation that he may announce a 2024 presidential bid.

DeSantis, riding high after his overwhelming re-election victory in November, will hold the first of what may be a series of invite-only meetings with donors this Sunday, the Washington Post reports. Invitations to the dinner reportedly make no mention of a 2024 run, however, saying only that it was an opportunity to celebrate the governor's win with some of his "strongest supporters."

The meeting comes as DeSantis is seeking to brush off speculation about a presidential run and the conflict with former President Donald Trump that comes with it. Trump already lashed out at DeSantis prior to the midterm elections, dubbing him "Ron DeSanctimonious."

Ron DeSantis to hold 'intimate dinner' with top donors amid 2024 speculation | Fox News

That must mean the enemy democrat political assination of Governor DeSantis is already planned.

That must mean the enemy democrat political assination of Governor DeSantis is already planned.
oh trust me. We want Desantis to run. He’s very bad, but at least he’s not a Russian puppet and doesn’t wanna overthrow the government.

Enemy wrote the book with Trump. Those tactics can be done with anyone. DeSantis is a given but it's starting with Musk too.

oh trust me. We want Desantis to run. He’s very bad, but at least he’s not a Russian puppet and doesn’t wanna overthrow the government.
Bad really, and who the fuck are you loons going to run against him that's better ? Hillary can run on the platform of her time, again, for the third time. The Potato-in-Chief could run for reelection, but people are already starting to turn on him and if Harris gets the nod then you have a snowballs chance in hell of keeping the WH.

You loons are screwed.

I'm sure you will find a way to lie about him and Russia like you lied about Trump and Russia.

Why is this crap worthy of a political discussion? Because it offers the TDS left an opportunity to vent their hatred for the former president?

Forum List

Back