Ron DeSantis - "They lied to us about the MRNA vaccines and masks."

Unlike many other politicians in the country, at least he has the balls to admit he was lied to.

How about the Chinese plastic crap we were forced to breathe in while wearing the masks? I was forced to do this by various agencies at my workplace right through February 2022.

Non-mitigating for any virus, of course

But DEFINITELY breathing in God only knows what.

1669546132406.png

~S~

I've been waiting for politicians to finally come out & admit what we've already known- the masks were useless or worse & the clot shots are a complete fraud.
Now he just needs to expand & tell the jabbers they should be careful because those fake vaccines were pushed for reasons that had nothing to do with stopping a flu.
Good for DeSantis.
Until DT does the same thing & finally admits how wrong he was, I will not be trusting his judgement

Unlike many other politicians in the country, at least he has the balls to admit he was lied to.

just another republican parroting a bunch of crap. The only people dying these days are basically people that weren't vaccinated so go ahead with that lol.... Masks work just fine, the only problem with all this is that children as it turned out were not badly affected but there was no way of knowing that.

I've been waiting for politicians to finally come out & admit what we've already known- the masks were useless or worse & the clot shots are a complete fraud.
Now he just needs to expand & tell the jabbers they should be careful because those fake vaccines were pushed for reasons that had nothing to do with stopping a flu.
Good for DeSantis.
Until DT does the same thing & finally admits how wrong he was, I will not be trusting his judgement
The only people who have admitted it - vaguely - is those people who wrote about wanting "amnesty," for buying into and then re-selling the lies. Not selling, exactly, since that implies the person has a choice. More like forcing it on everyone else with no capacity to even begin to validate it.

This is what deep ignorance and brainwashing looks like.

just another republican parroting a bunch of crap. The only people dying these days are basically people that weren't vaccinated so go ahead with that lol.... Masks work just fine, the only problem with all this is that children as it turned out were not badly affected but there was no way of knowing that.

our government has a long history of lying to us

so why should anyone trust them now?

~S~

You would know! Your BOY Trump said there was NOTHING to worry about! "You can flush it w/ bleach" or use ultraviolet light to cure yourself! After almost a million deaths, you're still lying to yourselves! Shame! :dunno:

We might get some bad news years down the line about the kids! Hopefully it won't be as bad as FLINT. MI! :heehee:

Fau Chi is deflecting in the media:

27 Nov 2022
You would know! Your BOY Trump said there was NOTHING to worry about! "You can flush it w/ bleach" or use ultraviolet light to cure yourself! After almost a million deaths, you're still lying to yourselves! Shame! :dunno:
You're stupid to call it bleach. One reason is that you don't know how many chlorine atoms comprise hydroxychloroquine. Another is your ignorance of how many chlorine atoms it takes to change the pH that prevents coronavirus advance in lysosomes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back