Ron DeSantis Smokes Them Out

It's not a bad thing. No parent wants their 5 year old taught non age appropriate sex ....or to be groomed for sex with adults or any of the other despicable things you are fantasizing about and accusing teachers and democrats of doing.

If it didn't exist in the curriculim, which it does not.... Why are you accusing teachers of teaching it? That is such a low life, disgusting, unsubstantiated, and sleazy accusation?

You are awful, awful, awful people!
We're blocking them from trying to do so. It should be illegal, and without such laws there would be no legal ramifications should a teacher do it. The worst that could happen now would be public shaming and the loss of a job, unless the union protects them.

Tell you what, give me the name of a teacher I've accused of doing it and I'll agree with you.

It's not a bad thing. No parent wants their 5 year old taught non age appropriate sex ....or to be groomed for sex with adults or any of the other despicable things you are fantasizing about and accusing teachers and democrats of doing.

If it didn't exist in the curriculim, which it does not.... Why are you accusing teachers of teaching it? That is such a low life, disgusting, unsubstantiated, and sleazy accusation?

You are awful, awful, awful people!

You want tot's to question their sexual identity!
You are very, very sick!!
Should be banned from this board.

Forum List

Back