Ron DeSantis offers anti-vax cops $5,000 to move to Florida

True, but they don't have a right to endanger their own citizens. Any governor who encourages and even PAYS unvaccinated front line workers to come to their state is an idiot.
I agree with your first point, and why I stand opposed to Xiden and the Demafasicst.

Why don't you think front-line workers should be paid? Frankly, not paying for front-liner workers is endangering their own citizens...look at Portland, Chicago, NYC etc where the Demafasicst are pushing law enforcement out, and murder and violent crime is surging.

What a fucking hypocrite. To spout this and refuse to look at the damage this crap is doing to people around the globe.
"True, but they don't have a right to endanger their own citizens."

What a fucking hypocrite. To spout this and refuse to look at the damage this crap is doing to people around the globe.
"True, but they don't have a right to endanger their own citizens."

Another goofy anti-vax site? I'll pass :rolleyes-41:

• Overall, we rate OpenVAERS Right Biased based on editorial positions that advocate for conservative vaccine hesitancy. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting based on taking unvetted data from VAERS literally and promoting misleading information based on the data.

Another goofy anti-vax site? I'll pass :rolleyes-41:

• Overall, we rate OpenVAERS Right Biased based on editorial positions that advocate for conservative vaccine hesitancy. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting based on taking unvetted data from VAERS literally and promoting misleading information based on the data.
VAERS is the official reporting site idiot. Openvaers is simply the compilation of those reports so one doesn't have to spend hours looking them all up.

VAERS is the official reporting site idiot. Openvaers is simply the compilation of those reports so one doesn't have to spend hours looking them all up.

Nonsense, they openly manipulate the data, "taking unvetted data from VAERS literally and promoting misleading information based on the data". you want information about COVID, looking for it on an anti-vax site is super-stupid.

Nonsense, they openly manipulate the data. If you want information about COVID, looking for it on an anti-vax site is super-stupid.
Nonsense, they openly manipulate the data, "taking unvetted data from VAERS literally and promoting misleading information based on the data". you want information about COVID, looking for it on an anti-vax site is super-stupid.
You are a liar on top of everything else despicable you try to represent. Each report is made available to read and cross referenced back to the original reports.

example
Reports openvaers.PNG

You are a liar on top of everything else despicable you try to represent. Each report is made available to read and cross referenced back to the original reports.

example

No, they are not posting facts. They may post a link back to the original source, knowing that people who want to hear the disinformation they are spewing won't bother.

No, they are not posting facts. They may post a link back to the original source, knowing that people who want to hear the disinformation they are spewing won't bother.
Your claim is a pure lie. As most of us who are adamant on making sure people are truly properly inform have already confirmed the information previously ourselves. Knowing it takes forever to get through all these case is why Openvaers site was created. You cannot hide the truth no matter how much you try.

Your claim is a pure lie. As most of us who are adamant on making sure people are truly properly inform have already confirmed the information previously ourselves. Knowing it takes forever to get through all these case is why Openvaers site was created. You cannot hide the truth no matter how much you try.

Openvaers: One of THE top sites for COVID conspiracy theorists!
But you go with the COVIDIOT from Piedmont. :D

liz-willner.jpg

Last edited:
Gaslighting a person who put together information that is openly available but more difficult to read at the VAERS official website for others can be informed has Gates and the eugenicist going ballistic hiring every media whore and regular lying whore they can find trying to put a snowjob on it all as their vaccines create havoc on humanity.

by Steve KirschI always get vaccinated. I have been fully vaccinated with the Moderna COVID vaccine. My three daughters have all been vaccinated.

I recently learned that these vaccines have likely killed over 25,800 Americans (which I confirmed 3 different ways) and disabled at least 1,000,000 more. And we're only halfway to the finish line. We need to PAUSE these vaccines NOW before more people are killed.

The CDC, FDA, and NIH aren't disclosing how many people have been killed or disabled from the COVID vaccines. The mainstream media isn't asking any questions; they are playing along. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and others are all censoring content that goes against the "perfectly safe" narrative so nobody is the wiser.
Tony Fauci, the "father of COVID," is still in his job even though all of this is his fault. Cliff Lane, who reports to Tony, is still sandbagging early treatments so that people will falsely believe that the vaccine is the only option. The Democrats are still asleep at the wheel by refusing to request Fauci's unredacted emails from ...

F'n unbelievable. What a great idea Ronnie. Encourage mostly bad cops who refuse to protect themselves and the public they work with so closely thousands of dollars to bring that crap to Florida.

Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida touted a new effort from the state to recruit law enforcement officers amid job losses over COVID-19 vaccine mandates.​
DeSantis explained during a segment of Sunday Morning Futures with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo that Florida is planning to offer outside law enforcement officers a bonus to relocate to the state. The proposed offer comes amid a wave of officer terminations over refusal to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.​
"In Florida, not only are we going to want to protect the law enforcement and all the jobs, we are actively working to recruit out-of-state law enforcement because we do have needs in our police and sheriff's departments," DeSantis said, explaining that he has plans to introduce and sign new legislation offering out-of-state police officers a $5,000 bonus in order to relocate.​

Hickory Dockery Dick
DeSantis is a prick
The prick struck one, so just for fun ..
Ronnie proves he's thick

People in Florida will welcome cops from liberal cities to help us curb crime in the Sunshine State. We like cops here. We are not planning to defund our police departments.

Of course cops from liberal places like New York City may have to adapt to the fact that over 2,000,000 Florida residents have concealed weapons permits and people can have a loaded handgun in their car in a glovebox without a permit.

Eventually some fools will decide to come to Florida and protest something. When their peaceful protests turn ugly and the looting and burning break out we will need cops to arrest the rioters and throw them in jail.

To pissed off Yankee cops — come on down to Florida. The weather is fine, snow is rare, the girls are pretty and the city that hires you will stand behind you.

Yes you can.....desperately. But this won't bring the good ones.
Perhaps a cop has already had COVID-19. If so he is more immune to it than people who have been just vaccinated.

I am fully vaccinated but I believe a person should have the right to refuse to take these relatively new “vaccines.” I oppose mandates in a free nation. Who knows, ten or twenty years from now we may discover some nasty side effects from the shots. Since I am 75 right now I may not even be alive then so I personally am not real worried about the long term effects.

You insinuate a cop is bad if he refuses to take the jab. I feel most cops are good and only a few are bad. I have known a lot of cops in my lifetime even though I never was a member of a police force.

People in Florida will welcome cops from liberal cities to help us curb crime in the Sunshine State. We like cops here. We are not planning to defund our police departments.

Of course cops from liberal places like New York City may have to adapt to the fact that over 2,000,000 Florida residents have concealed weapons permits and people can have a loaded handgun in their car in a glovebox without a permit.

Eventually some fools will decide to come to Florida and protest something. When their peaceful protests turn ugly and the looting and burning break out we will need cops to arrest the rioters and throw them in jail.

To pissed off Yankee cops — come on down to Florida. The weather is fine, snow is rare, the girls are pretty and the city that hires you will stand behind you.

Yes, come to Florida for the COVIDS, stay for the hurricanes, the bugs, the heat, and the soul crushing humidity! :heehee:

Last edited:
DIt did take a
Yes, come to Florida for the COVIDS, stay for the hurricanes, the bugs, the heat, and the soul crushing humidity! :heehee:
It did take me a couple years to adapt to the heat and humidity. Now I don’t mind the heat at all.

In over a half a century in Florida I have seen a lot of tropical storms and been on the outskirts of a couple of hurricanes. Never had the center of a hurricane pass over me.

No major earthquakes and no blizzards. No shoveling snow. We do get some barge bugs but there are ways to keep the infestations under control. Currently COVID is not a major problem in Florida. Stores are open and masks are rare. Life is good in the Free State of Florida under DewSantis.

DIt did take a

It did take me a couple years to adapt to the heat and humidity. Now I don’t mind the heat at all.

In over a half a century in Florida I have seen a lot of tropical storms and been on the outskirts of a couple of hurricanes. Never had the center of a hurricane pass over me.

No major earthquakes and no blizzards. No shoveling snow. We do get some barge bugs but there are ways to keep the infestations under control. Currently COVID is not a major problem in Florida. Stores are open and masks are rare. Life is good in the Free State of Florida under DewSantis.

Ya, I didn’t mean to dis Florida. Just havin’ fun. I have a lot of friends in the Tampa area who I used to work with. One of my favorite places on the planet is Clearwater Beach at certain times of the year when it’s 80 and gorgeous. Spring break brings out a ton of butt floss & eye candy. Too old for that, but I ain’t dead yet! :D
Favorite hotel - Their Grouper sandwich is to die for! Shephard’s Beach Resort - Clearwater Beach Hotels

Last edited:

Forum List

Back