Ron DeSantis: ‘I Did Fall Asleep’ During Biden’s State Of The Union

Epic fail. Even your beloved libtard sources had to admit he was speaking of the Dem (read:your) reaction to everything. Swing and miss. Strike three. Hit the showers.
“It’s a hoax. There’s no pandemic. As Trump said, how many millions die of flu?” said the 56-year-old truck driver outside the early voting station in St Joseph, Missouri – a stronghold for the president.

I win.

“It’s a hoax. There’s no pandemic. As Trump said, how many millions die of flu?” said the 56-year-old truck driver outside the early voting station in St Joseph, Missouri – a stronghold for the president.

I win.
Repeating your debunked lie doesn’t make it true. Swing and miss again. You’re just a lying, TDS suffering punk.

Repeating your debunked lie doesn’t make it true. Swing and miss again. You’re just a lying, TDS suffering punk.
I literally quoted the Trump supporter calling it a hoax. Do you want me to come there and read it aloud you illiterate moron?

Please keep little Trump down there.
Go on wearing your useless cloth face masks because your little state government dictators tell you that you have to. I’ll enjoy living mask free in the Free State of Florida.

Let's see if I've got this right.

DeSantis wants people to have MORE control over their own lives and wants them to have MORE rights, so the authoritarian dickheads in this thread who want people to have NO control over their lives and NO rights call him a Nazi?

Wow - talk about a bunch of uneducated little sheeple seriously unclear on the concept.

Go on wearing your useless cloth face masks because your little state government dictators tell you that you have to. I’ll enjoy living mask free in the Free State of Florida.
You are dumb. I have not worn a mask in months,

You are dumb. I have not worn a mask in months,
In some states masks are still required. I hear New York State will drop that requirement as early as next week.

You haven’t been wearing a mask in months. I haven’t been wearing a mask for a year in Florida if not longer. The one exception is my doctor’s office. However when I was talking to the doctor recently I removed my mask.

In some states masks are still required. I hear New York State will drop that requirement as early as next week.

You haven’t been wearing a mask in months. I haven’t been wearing a mask for a year in Florida if not longer. The one exception is my doctor’s office. However when I was talking to the doctor recently I removed my mask.
You are a great American.

Forum List

Back