Ron DeSantis Delivers Blunt Message For Those Thinking About Looting In Wake Of Hurricane

I live in a mostly White neighborhood outside of Tampa Florida.

If we get any looters in the neighborhood it won't be my White neighbors. It will be the asshole Negro thugs from ghetto Tampa. Or maybe a fucking illegal.
You don't have to worry, nobody is coming to loot that trailer of yours that blew over.

Well, you may not, probably because you’re broke…But if you don’t, you’d like to…BLM is exactly who a person like you would choose.
I bet you are one of those idiots who was crying wanting your money back after Trump bamboozled you fools. You are probably one of this those folks who has it set up to just let them automatically take it of your account. Since you have ALL this money, rich guy.

I bet you are one of those idiots who was crying wanting your money back after Trump bamboozled you fools. You are probably one of this those folks who has it set up to just let them automatically take it of your account. Since you have ALL this money, rich guy.
Nah, swing and a miss again troll…it’s well known in here I’m a blue collar guy, a truck driver…I do ok, but nowhere near rich. I’m also something you’re not, honest….instead of coming in here trying to constantly start fights like a loser, I give my opinions. You otoh, come in here daily tossing pure bile against the wall in an appeal to emotion trying to insult, and cause chaos….You’d do better putting on a sandwich board, standing on a corner, and screaming at the sky.

Nah, swing and a miss again troll…it’s well known in here I’m a blue collar guy, a truck driver…I do ok, but nowhere near rich.
I am trolling, but when you make the asinine comments you are on point. That's too funny.
I’m also something you’re not, honest….instead of coming in here trying to constantly start fights like a loser, I give my opinions. You otoh, come in here daily tossing pure bile against the wall in an appeal to emotion trying to insult, and cause chaos….You’d do better putting on a sandwich board, standing on a corner, and screaming at the sky.
Spoken like a true Trump Humper...I'm honest. There is nothing honest about that bullshit you come with, it is just the same old, same old garbage.

I am trolling, but when you make the asinine comments you are on point. That's too funny.

Spoken like a true Trump Humper...I'm honest. There is nothing honest about that bullshit you come with, it is just the same old, same old garbage.
Thanks for admitting that you’re nothing but a troll, as we already knew.

Wow. What a sad, angry, impotent black man you are.

Forum List

Back