Romney's son said he wanted to 'take a swing' at Obama

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
hen asked by radio host, Bill Lumaye, how it felt to to hear President Barack Obama call his father, Mitt Romney, a liar, Tagg Romney, 42, said that only Secret Service stopped him from assaulting the president, reports RawStory.com.
“I’m going to ask something I think a lot of people want to know, or at least I do. What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar. How do you react to that?” asked Lumaye.
“Well — jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg replied. “But you know you can’t do that because, well, first there is a lot of Secret Service between you and him but also because this is the nature of the process, they’re going to do everything they can do to make my dad into someone he is not.”
What would that be, Taggart? A liar, perhaps?
Tagg Romney Wants To Punch Obama | Breaking News for Black America

I'm sure his family is used to seeing him run over people until he got called out in the debate.

Last edited:
hen asked by radio host, Bill Lumaye, how it felt to to hear President Barack Obama call his father, Mitt Romney, a liar, Tagg Romney, 42, said that only Secret Service stopped him from assaulting the president, reports RawStory.com.
“I’m going to ask something I think a lot of people want to know, or at least I do. What is it like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar. How do you react to that?” asked Lumaye.
“Well — jump out of your seat and you want to rush down to the debate stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg replied. “But you know you can’t do that because, well, first there is a lot of Secret Service between you and him but also because this is the nature of the process, they’re going to do everything they can do to make my dad into someone he is not.”

I'm sure his family is used to seeing him run over people until he got called out in the debate.

Just more evidence you cant run on the issues, so you have to resort to this crap.

Didnt Michelle Obama say she wanted to claw out Bill Clinton's Eyballs during the 2008 primaries?

Just more evidence you cant run on the issues, so you have to resort to this crap.

Didnt Michelle Obama say she wanted to claw out Bill Clinton's Eyballs during the 2008 primaries?

no, I'm willing to discuss any issue.

Tagg is a liar just like his daddy. They came from a coward. They are cowards. Those boys have never been in a fight in their lives where someone wasn't holding someone down for them.

no, I'm willing to discuss any issue.

Then why post this crap?

Forum List

Back