Romney's Dirty Trick October Surprise

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
GOP dirty tricks? Of course!

Feds investigate phony letters warning Florida voters they're not eligible to vote - Open Channel

The FBI and U.S. Postal Service agents are investigating bogus official-looking letters sent to voters in at least 28 Florida counties questioning their citizenship and their eligibility to vote, NBC News has learned.

David Couvertier, a spokesman for the FBI in Tampa, said his office opened up an investigation into the possible attempt at voter intimidation on Wednesday after receiving reports that eligible voters throughout the state have received the letters.

"We're taking it as a serious situation," he said. "We're looking at everything from civil rights violations to election fraud -- to everything in between."

You are aware that these letters originated in that vast GOP strong hold of Seattle Washington, right? I would call this one a massive thread FAIL.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Feds investigate phony letters warning Florida voters they're not eligible to vote - Open Channel

The FBI and U.S. Postal Service agents are investigating bogus official-looking letters sent to voters in at least 28 Florida counties questioning their citizenship and their eligibility to vote, NBC News has learned.

David Couvertier, a spokesman for the FBI in Tampa, said his office opened up an investigation into the possible attempt at voter intimidation on Wednesday after receiving reports that eligible voters throughout the state have received the letters.

"We're taking it as a serious situation," he said. "We're looking at everything from civil rights violations to election fraud -- to everything in between."

Yeah dumb ass... The letters went to Republicans, not Democrats. Voter Intimidation Letters Mailed To Florida Republicans - FOX30 (WAWS) - Jacksonville News & Entertainmen, FOX 30 News - FOX30JAX.com
Fake letters question citizenship, intimidate Florida voters | The News-Press | news-press.com

Last edited:
So Republicans are trying to cheat the election by telling Republicans they are ineligible to vote and therefore shouldn't vote?

So Republicans are trying to cheat the election by telling Republicans they are ineligible to vote and therefore shouldn't vote?

See! They fooled you too. Trying to make it look like Democrats are responsible for the dirty tricks. You idiot... wake up you fool!

See! They fooled you too. Trying to make it look like Democrats are responsible for the dirty tricks. You idiot... wake up you fool!

I dont say this very often. But you're stupid.

From your link.
It's not clear who sent the letters, which were machine postmarked in Seattle. Couvertier said the FBI in Tampa is working with its Seattle office to track down the perpetrator.
Cate said a "significant majority have gone to Republican voters, but not exclusively. We've got Democrats who received the letters, we've got independents. We're telling everybody to be on the lookout."

Next time try reading the article before posting the link for this pathetic partisan idiocy you are awarded the.

epic-fail.jpg

From your link.
It's not clear who sent the letters, which were machine postmarked in Seattle. Couvertier said the FBI in Tampa is working with its Seattle office to track down the perpetrator.
Cate said a "significant majority have gone to Republican voters, but not exclusively. We've got Democrats who received the letters, we've got independents. We're telling everybody to be on the lookout."

Next time try reading the article before posting the link for this pathetic partisan idiocy you are awarded the.

epic-fail.jpg

Republican operatives at work my friend... looks like they suckered you too.

That's what the OP seems to think... People who can read, know otherwise.

Yeah--you have to read the articles to the LINKS that liberals provide--because they do this all of the time.

Most of the time they assume you won't read their articles.

images

I hope there are many people out there making sure the voting is legit. There is so much at stake for each party, and they have come too far to lose. I am sure we are going to see more of this before the elections.

I hope there are many people out there making sure the voting is legit. There is so much at stake for each party, and they have come too far to lose. I am sure we are going to see more of this before the elections.

They can send me what ever they want, I voted today.

From your link.

epic-fail.jpg

Republican operatives at work my friend... looks like they suckered you too.
Liberal idiocy at work with that response.

Forum List

Back