Romney's advisors met with Obama Administration

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Wow. I'm listening to Rush. He's saying that the WH has leaked information that could really hurt Romney.

Romney officials apparently were completely involved in formulating Obamacare.

This is wild.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Obamacare was based on Romneycare. Why wouldn't they have gotten input from Romney/officials?

This is going to bite Mittens in the butt. Did you see Perry's newest ad?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfcOGWRfXdk]Romney's Remedy - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. I'm listening to Rush. He's saying that the WH has leaked information that could really hurt Romney.

This is wild.
Obama didn't leak anything. Michael Issikoff, investigative reporter for NBC News, broke the story.

This is wild.
Obama didn't leak anything. Michael Issikoff, investigative reporter for NBC News, broke the story.

hehehe

Axelrod runs Pravda aka the alphabet networkds.Give me a break. It's brilliant. I may hate this administration, but I'm not stupid.

What a great power play!!

This is wild.

Somehow, Rush does not seem like a credible source to me. And the whole thing makes no sense either. At the time that the HC bill was passed, what "Romney officials" were there? He wasn't in office, wasn't running for office. Second, if it were true, why leak this now? It would be better to try to secretly assist in some manipulative way to get Romney nominated, and then leak such information to disenfranchise the GOP base come general election time.

Rush is just saying things in a hope to harm a front runner who is not conservative enough for him.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Obamacare was based on Romneycare. Why wouldn't they have gotten input from Romney/officials?

This is going to bite Mittens in the butt. Did you see Perry's newest ad?

Romney's Remedy - YouTube

I wish I could. I'm in the computer world of being linked to the net with duct tape. It will take me two weeks to load the video.

This is wild.

hehehe

Axelrod runs Pravda aka the alphabet networkds.Give me a break. It's brilliant. I may hate this administration, but I'm not stupid.

Rush is going to spin every story negatively for Obama. That's just a fact. So his claim that Obama leaked this is par for the course.

This is wild.
This post begs the question, how stupid does a DittoTard have to be to swallow their MessiahRushie's bullshit? In the same rant he also said the WH wants to run against Romney, so why would the WH want to hurt the guy they want to run against BEFORE he gets the nomination??? :cuckoo: Only a stupid DittoTard would fail to see the contradiction.

Stuttering LimpTard is against Romney and he will say anything and everything to defeat him.

This is wild.

Somehow, Rush does not seem like a credible source to me. And the whole thing makes no sense either. At the time that the HC bill was passed, what "Romney officials" were there? He wasn't in office, wasn't running for office. Second, if it were true, why leak this now? It would be better to try to secretly assist in some manipulative way to get Romney nominated, and then leak such information to disenfranchise the GOP base come general election time.

Rush is just saying things in a hope to harm a front runner who is not conservative enough for him.

Rush doesn't have to make jack up. And his sources are impeccable. Only time he ever let me down was when he in the beginning was trying to be nice to Obama and playing nice in the sandbox instead of coming out swinging at the commie kid from Chicago.

Romney is not the one. You can see the fingerprints of all the old RINOS all over him.

This is like a bad rerun of McCain running for President. :lol: You have to understand establishment Republicans only care about their own jobs.

This is wild.

hehehe

Yes you are, and your MessiahRushie is now back-peddling from his bullshit that the WH leaked the info!!!

Newly obtained White House records provide fresh details on how senior Obama administration officials used Mitt Romney’s landmark health-care law in Massachusetts as a model for the new federal law, including recruiting some of Romney’s own health care advisers and experts to help craft the act now derided by Republicans as “Obamacare.”

The records, gleaned from White House visitor logs reviewed by NBC News, show that senior White House officials had a dozen meetings in 2009 with three health-care advisers and experts who helped shape the health care reform law signed by Romney in 2006, when the Republican presidential candidate was governor of Massachusetts. One of those meetings, on July 20, 2009, was in the Oval Office and presided over by President Barack Obama, the records show.

“The White House wanted to lean a lot on what we’d done in Massachusetts,” said Jon Gruber, an MIT economist who advised the Romney administration on health care and who attended five meetings at the Obama White House in 2009, including the meeting with the president. “They really wanted to know how we can take that same approach we used in Massachusetts and turn that into a national model.”

Obama health-care law modeled on Romney plan - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

This is wild.

Rush doesn't have to make jack up. And his sources are impeccable. Only time he ever let me down was when he in the beginning was trying to be nice to Obama and playing nice in the sandbox instead of coming out swinging at the commie kid from Chicago.

Romney is not the one. You can see the fingerprints of all the old RINOS all over him.

This is like a bad rerun of McCain running for President. :lol: You have to understand establishment Republicans only care about their own jobs.
You are far beyond STUPID!!! :rofl::lmao:

This is wild.
This post begs the question, how stupid does a DittoTard have to be to swallow their MessiahRushie's bullshit? In the same rant he also said the WH wants to run against Romney, so why would the WH want to hurt the guy they want to run against BEFORE he gets the nomination??? :cuckoo: Only a stupid DittoTard would fail to see the contradiction.

Stuttering LimpTard is against Romney and he will say anything and everything to defeat him.

Feeling better now? Can I recommend a Bounty sheet for your computer screen?

Newly obtained White House records provide fresh details on how senior Obama administration officials used Mitt Romney’s landmark health-care law in Massachusetts as a model for the new federal law, including recruiting some of Romney’s own health care advisers and experts to help craft the act now derided by Republicans as “Obamacare.”

The records, gleaned from White House visitor logs reviewed by NBC News, show that senior White House officials had a dozen meetings in 2009 with three health-care advisers and experts who helped shape the health care reform law signed by Romney in 2006, when the Republican presidential candidate was governor of Massachusetts. One of those meetings, on July 20, 2009, was in the Oval Office and presided over by President Barack Obama, the records show.

“The White House wanted to lean a lot on what we’d done in Massachusetts,” said Jon Gruber, an MIT economist who advised the Romney administration on health care and who attended five meetings at the Obama White House in 2009, including the meeting with the president. “They really wanted to know how we can take that same approach we used in Massachusetts and turn that into a national model.”

Obama health-care law modeled on Romney plan - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

You have to admit they are evil geniuses. Talk about a weapon to take out Mitt. Sheer brilliance. I may knock Axelrod on a daily basis, but there is no denying his ability as the enemy.

Talk about timing too!!! Cripes right now Perry and the rest of the field are doing an Ed Grimley happy dance in their offices.

I may hate these guys, but wow, they are good.

You have to admit they are evil geniuses. Talk about a weapon to take out Mitt. Sheer brilliance. I may knock Axelrod on a daily basis, but there is no denying his ability as the enemy.

Talk about timing too!!! Cripes right now Perry and the rest of the field are doing an Ed Grimley happy dance in their offices.

I may hate these guys, but wow, they are good.
You're still going with "The WH leaked it", even though the NBC story quotes Mitt advisors, not WH officials?

hehehe

Rush is going to spin every story negatively for Obama. That's just a fact. So his claim that Obama leaked this is par for the course.

and probably true.

Forum List

Back