Romney's a laugh riot

Heeeeeeere's Romney:

[youtube]NIHbe-aO6oI[/youtube]

And here's Obama:

[youtube]NwvktD4WzT0[/youtube]

Obama actually made a great Joke About Mathews. He said 4 years ago I gave him a Tingle Up his Leg, But apparently this time I gave him a Stroke.

Or something like that.

Good stuff, This is why I love this country. We can disagree as much as they do, Be as Confrontational as Both have in this Election, and still we can Come together in the same room for the best of Causes, and treat each other with Respect.

I thought they Both delivered Funny, Respectful Speeches. Well played by Both.

Good stuff. Both guys were pretty funny. Nice to hear them both toss some zingers in at each other, both with some self depricating humor as well. Would love to see more of this on the campaign trail and in the debates: might make both guys look more likable.

what righties giving obama praise yet most of the lefties cant say 1 nice thing about romney, racists.

Gov. Romney can use his middle name. I wish I could use mine.

That was a great line and I actually laughed at it, and the one about Mathews, it was hilarious.

But, Romney won this round.

I had to inject my own humor there with that last line.

Mitt Romney Jokes and One Liners at Al Smith dinner with President Barack Obama - YouTube

Apparently Obama was there too. I Can't imagine he was happy with everything.

Romney had some great material and did a great job.
He was relaxed and came off really great.

Of course MSNBC will make fun of him to no end and will say he sucked.
What can you expect from the hacks over there.

They have to do their job. He has to do his.

His job is to lay out a plan and vision for the next four years.

And their job is to make sure no one hears that plan.

Interestingly rdean didnt laugh either.

I guess they either didnt watch it or are incapable of complimenting someone they dislike so much

Interestingly rdean didnt laugh either.

I guess they either didnt watch it or are incapable of complimenting someone they dislike so much

I thought Romney was hilarious. I didn't watch the kenyan, because just the sight of him makes me wanna puke.

New Topics

Forum List

Back