Romney - You are right ‘This is madness: Trump Republicans are dangerous and destructive to Democracy. SO SWITCH PARTY NOW.

Obama was a war loving freak of a President

Nah, he def moved towards high tech warfare. His drone warfare asside if he was a war hawk he would had used the formation of ISIS as a reason to re-invade Iraq instead of waiting until there were assaults' on Erbil. Erbil is the oil capital of the Kurdish region. So at least he understood the dynamics of petro-dollars. It was the line in the sand for the oil companies.

fuck catcher mitt romney. another career politician that doesnt know its ass from a hole in the ground. this guy is completely brain dead just like the demonRATs. that showed when it lost the nomination

John Kasich too. He doesn't know what the Republican Party stands for anymore.
I haven't known that since 1998 or so.

EDIT - But neither Romney or Kasich will leave the party.
its obvious, that you dont know anything, that ,im sure, was way b4 1998. it appears youve lacked a brain longer than that

Romney - You are right ‘This is madness: Trump Republicans are dangerous and destructive to Democracy. SO SWITCH PARTY!!! NOW.

Find another Senator to leave the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party. Man up.

You have more power than any other American right now to save America from the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party.

Why are you still there?

Who will go with you?
Romney is a Republican? Since when?

Romney is a Republican and Trump was buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton, so when did Donald the Marvelous become truly Republican?
Only two parties to choose from and after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief, real Americans chose a real leader for a change. Romney is just another talking head lifer straddling the fence for whichever side gets him the best deal.

Trump is a egotistical megalomaniac of a narcissist, so he is not a true leader... He is what you fake wrestling types like while Mitt is a Statesman...

Nah. Mitts a politician who tells everyone what they want to hear,

Trump isn't a politician and he says what he thinks, not what he thinks people want to hear. He is a businessman who knows how to get shit done.

That's what he's done for the last four years. Before the oh so convenient Chinese virus this country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years, we had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for someone you consider an egotistical megalomaniac and a narcissist.
Thinks? You just lost the whole argument!

Romney - You are right ‘This is madness: Trump Republicans are dangerous and destructive to Democracy. SO SWITCH PARTY!!! NOW.

Find another Senator to leave the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party. Man up.

You have more power than any other American right now to save America from the mad, dangerous and destructive Republican Party.

Why are you still there?

Who will go with you?
Romney is a Republican? Since when?

Romney is a Republican and Trump was buddies with Bill and Hillary Clinton, so when did Donald the Marvelous become truly Republican?
Only two parties to choose from and after 8 years of the Muslim in Chief, real Americans chose a real leader for a change. Romney is just another talking head lifer straddling the fence for whichever side gets him the best deal.

Trump is a egotistical megalomaniac of a narcissist, so he is not a true leader... He is what you fake wrestling types like while Mitt is a Statesman...

Nah. Mitts a politician who tells everyone what they want to hear,

Trump isn't a politician and he says what he thinks, not what he thinks people want to hear. He is a businessman who knows how to get shit done.

That's what he's done for the last four years. Before the oh so convenient Chinese virus this country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years, we had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for someone you consider an egotistical megalomaniac and a narcissist.
Thinks? You just lost the whole argument!
Naww you brainless lemmings just can't understand someone who doesn't lead you around by the nose or tell you what you can do

John Kasich too. He doesn't know what the Republican Party stands for anymore.
I haven't known that since 1998 or so.

EDIT - But neither Romney or Kasich will leave the party.
its obvious, that you dont know anything, that ,im sure, was way b4 1998. it appears youve lacked a brain longer than that
Kasich was Governor until 2018. Robbing public education to feed his charter school crooks. Trying to kill Public Unions.

An hour ago he was on CNN ranting about how Congress had lost it’s way, not helping those hungry people who were losing their homes. A real big fake rant to show how Christian he is.

Naww you brainless lemmings just can't understand someone who doesn't lead you around by the nose or tell you what you can do

Trump tells you that he really won the election because it was stolen mostly by black Democrats in the big cities and you have to believe him.
You are not allowed to look at the evidence or the facts or the truth or the fact that the courts have thrown every single lawsuit out because the lawsuits are the fraud. But no you are required by your cult master to believe whatever he says regardless of the truth.

Trump tells you that he really won the election because it was stolen mostly by black Democrats in the big cities and you have to believe him.
You are not allowed to look at the evidence or the facts or the truth or the fact that the courts have thrown every single lawsuit out because the lawsuits are the fraud. But no you are required by your cult master to believe whatever he says regardless of the truth.
I accept the election and am not whining about it, I accept you brainless lemmings voted for a total idiot and that's on you. You get what you voted for, I will patiently wait until the mid terms and then the next election when we take out the libber trash again.

Why are you still there?

Who will go with you?

He could just switch to Indy and start caucusing with the Dems. Won't hurt him much in Utah. Mormons loathe Trumpy Bear. And unlikely he'd want to seek a second term in 2024 anyway. He'd be 77, and needs time to enjoy the beach home in SoCal and his new car elevator. ;)

I accept the election and am not whining about it, I accept you brainless lemmings voted for a total idiot and that's on you. You get what you voted for, I will patiently wait until the mid terms and then the next election when we take out the libber trash again.

Heard anything about the Chinese in Canada and winter training. We have air force air jets taking off and landing all over the country.

I've also heard that China is buying land on the east coast. Anyone heard anything about this??

Heard anything about the Chinese in Canada and winter training. We have air force air jets taking off and landing all over the country.

I've also heard that China is buying land on the east coast. Anyone heard anything about this??
Well they should feel right at home now.....

I'm sure Biden will give them a warm welcome. I'm wondering about our Air force jets taking off and landing all over the North??

I'm sure Biden will give them a warm welcome. I'm wondering about our Air force jets taking off and landing all over the North??
Not sure.....

Obama didn't build that.

Its true. Obama had nothing at all to do with Bush’s disastrous and deceitful invasion of Iraq that was based on a lie.. Obama opposed it before it started and pledged in his first run for office to end it responsibly.

So what is your point. Bush didn’t buijd that timeline for withdrawal either. Bush wanted bases and to keep troops indefinitely.

Bush had no choice. Bush basically surrendered and signed whatever the sovereign nation of Iraq demanded starting in 2009.

In late 2007 Maliki requested that the UN Security Council not renew the UN mandate to keep US military forces in Iraq upon its expiration at the end of 2008. The UNSC granted Iraq’s request.

So Obama ended Bush’s Iraq disaster on his watch responsibly and in accordance with sovereign Iraq’s requests and demands.

so what is your point. What was Obama to do differently in Iraq in your mind?

I am really curious what is going on in that head of yours.

Last edited:
Obama didn't build that.

Its true. Obama had nothing at all to do with Bush’s disastrous and deceitful invasion of Iraq that was based on a lie.. Obama opposed it before it started and pledged in his first run for office to end it responsibly.

So what is your point. Bush didn’t buijd that timeline for withdrawal either. Bush wanted bases and to keep troops indefinitely.

Bush had no choice. Bush basically surrendered and signed whatever the sovereign nation of Iraq demanded starting in 2009.

In late 2007 Maliki requested that the UN Security Council not renew the UN mandate to keep US military forces in Iraq upon its expiration at the end of 2008. The UNSC granted Iraq’s request.

So Obama ended Bush’s Iraq disaster on his watch responsibly and in accordance with sovereign Iraq’s requests and demands.

LOL! I tell you one thing that's not going on in my head: Pathetic worship of the Soy Boy King.

Obama didn't build that.

you are very delusional

you are very delusional

No. EVERYTHING I wrote is based on reality and historical fact. Something that Deplorables like you deplore:

Negotiations for a status of forces agreement with Iraq were initiated to replace the UN mandate authorizing foreign forces set to expire at the end of 2008. Several months after the U.S.-led toppling of Saddam Hussein’s government in 2003, the UN Security Council passed Resolution 1511, officially recognizing the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) and authorizing a multinational force to bring stability to the country. But included in the resolution was the requirement that the security mandate be reviewed one year from implementation. Every year since, the United Nations has extended the mandate at the request of the Iraqi government. But in late 2007, Maliki asked the Security Council to extend the mandate "for the last time." Expiration of the mandate also will officially end Iraq’s designation as a threat to international peace and security--a UN distinction that dates to 1990.​

In bold above is what ended BUSH’s atrocity when he invaded Iraq based on a lie.

Forum List

Back