Romney wont create 12 million jobs. Obama will

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Economic forecasters said 8 million jobs over the next 4 years under Obama's policies, BEFORE Romney started to claim 12 million. I just don't know why Obama is letting him get away with it. I remember reading a while back that the economy has a life of it's own and sometimes it get sick but over time it gets well again. They went on to say the next POTUS would enjoy great success be it Obama or the GOP candidate, If I remember correctly no one had the GOP nomination yet.

Romney’s ’12 Million Jobs’ Pledge: Misleading but Not a Lie | Swampland | TIME.com

How many Jobs did Obama Promise to Create last time?

Why is it you lefties doubt any plan Romney has, but wont even ask questions about Obama's Plans which are really nothing but more of what he did the last 4 years. Which didn't even create enough Jobs to make up for Population Growth.

Such Blind Partisanship. Really is the problem with this country. Pretty sad.

Obama create jobs? Shit, that incompetent assmonkey couldn't wipe his own ass without four servants at his disposal.

Weekly applications for U.S. unemployment benefits jumped 46,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 388,000, the highest in four months. The increase represents a rebound from the previous week's sharp drop. Both swings were largely due to technical factors.

Read more:

Weekly Jobless Claims Drop Proves to Be Short-Lived - US Business News - CNBC

Don't kill the messenger. I read this story befor Romney even got the GOP nom. If you check the article it tells you how long they have been talking about it. Furthermore it's not a promise Obama is making, it's economist projections. I think Obama's number was like 1 million yet these economist projections were stolen by Romney. Thats just a fact

Under obama the economy has been booming. That's why he should be elected for another four years. He eclipsed Reagan's economic boom when Reagan got an economy even worse than obama got.

None of the above is true, which is why Romney's lead is now outside the margin of error.

Why is it you lefties doubt any plan Romney has, but wont even ask questions about Obama's Plans which are really nothing but more of what he did the last 4 years. Which didn't even create enough Jobs to make up for Population Growth.

Based on where he said the unemployment number would be as of today, he missed by 9 million.

But now he wants us to trust him.

LOL

Under obama the economy has been booming. That's why he should be elected for another four years. He eclipsed Reagan's economic boom when Reagan got an economy even worse than obama got.

None of the above is true, which is why Romney's lead is now outside the margin of error.

REAGAN GOT A WORSE ECONOMY THAN OBAMA? MAN ARE YOU SMOKIN SNAKE SHIT!!!!
Reagan didn't have 2 wars, the GDP the stock market crash, banks going under, huge corporations going under and a whole host of other shit that Obama got. Not to mention that Reagan raised taxes and raised the debt ceiling 19 times. Not only that under Obama per capita government spending has gone up 6.4% under Reagan it went up 14.4%. Yeah Reagan also lowered taxes but only when it was right. But heyback then there was no contract with Grover Norquist. Those guys Republican and Democrat had contracts with America.

Based on where he said the unemployment number would be as of today, he missed by 9 million.

But now he wants us to trust him.

LOL

Once again these are economist predictions NOT Obama's. We could actually debate this issue without bringing Obama into it because this has nothing to do with anything he said. Its what the economist said and Romney stole.

Economic forecasters said 8 million jobs over the next 4 years under Obama's policies, BEFORE Romney started to claim 12 million. I just don't know why Obama is letting him get away with it. I remember reading a while back that the economy has a life of it's own and sometimes it get sick but over time it gets well again. They went on to say the next POTUS would enjoy great success be it Obama or the GOP candidate, If I remember correctly no one had the GOP nomination yet.

Romney’s ’12 Million Jobs’ Pledge: Misleading but Not a Lie | Swampland | TIME.com

Yeah, I mean - you can't look at his record, his promises are what count....

Fucking Time is in a panic, their guy is going down in flames, time to ramp up the lie machine.

I seriously doubt that. Maybe a few million, but how many lost? How many looking for jobs? Cons outweighs the pros as usually with him.

Obama create jobs? Shit, that incompetent assmonkey couldn't wipe his own ass without four servants at his disposal.

Weekly applications for U.S. unemployment benefits jumped 46,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 388,000, the highest in four months. The increase represents a rebound from the previous week's sharp drop. Both swings were largely due to technical factors.

Read more:

Interesting read from your article.

Last week, California reported a large drop in applications, pushing down the overall figure to the lowest since February 2008.

This week, it reported a significant increase as it processed applications delayed from the previous week.
The prior week's figure was revised up to show 3,000 more applications than previously reported to 342,000.

Yeah, I mean - you can't look at his record, his promises are what count....

Fucking Time is in a panic, their guy is going down in flames, time to ramp up the lie machine.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Don't kill the messenger. I read this story befor Romney even got the GOP nom. If you check the article it tells you how long they have been talking about it. Furthermore it's not a promise Obama is making, it's economist projections. I think Obama's number was like 1 million yet these economist projections were stolen by Romney. Thats just a fact

It's a "fact"? LOL

Let me ask you a question BBC...

How many jobs were these same economists projecting that we would be creating prior to 2007 for the next five years? You're speaking about "projections" from a group of people who just a little while ago were off on their projections by millions.

I find it amazing that you people think that Barry's policies to create jobs (does he even HAVE any of those at this point?) are going to give us the same results as Mitt Romney's. The CORNERSTONE of Obama's platform is to raise taxes on people making $200,000 a year and more. THAT isn't going to stimulate the economy...that's going to slow it down even more than the anemic 1.5% it's growing at now. If you studied economics in college or just have a modicum of common sense you KNOW that raising taxes in a bad economy is a recipe for a double dip recession. Use your heads, people!!!

Read more:

Interesting read from your article.

Last week, California reported a large drop in applications, pushing down the overall figure to the lowest since February 2008.

This week, it reported a significant increase as it processed applications delayed from the previous week.
The prior week's figure was revised up to show 3,000 more applications than previously reported to 342,000.

California Dems rigging the numbers to help Obama

picking up cans off the roadside is considered employment in this administration. If no one plays the game they get threatened with being fired. And in this economy...well you better not get fired.

First off I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I have watched this years presidential debate in absolute disgust we are headed towards a financial meltdown like this country has never seen and all the democrats can do is LIE and then LIE some more, please fact check this: 80% of all mainstream media journalist are regristered voters for the democratic party and show HUGE favortisim to Obama even if it means lieing just to be right,they do not expose the president for the fraud that he is, now by saying this I will be labeled a RACIST but please keep that under raps as I'm not so sure my hispanic husband of eight years would like to hear that and it makes me wonder how many of you WHITE DEMOCRATS live in a minority neighborhood or even a poor neighborhood my guess it is only a tiny perentage. NEW FLASH WE ARE NOT YOUR VICTIMS, WE DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD STAMPS, WE WANT JOBS, OUR PRIDE AND OUR DIGNITY BACK!!!!!!!!! we will never obtain this by handouts thus becoming nothing more than beggars. I have to believe that you take this stance on the pretense that you are trying to help the disadvantaged, the gays and the ones YOU feel cannot fight for themselves for that I applaude your efforts but please stop because infact you are KILLING us!!! We the poor have learned to scam the system better than anyone, SOME of this mess we have to OWN and by never being forced to accept our share of responsibility we continue our downward spiral. As for me and my family we are sick and tired of being your pillar to stand in the name of righteousness. I do NOT hate Obama because he is half black or half white, I hate his blatant lies, I hate how he passes the buck at every turn yet never passes up the oppurtunity to blame everyone else for his own mistakes,I hate that he gets a nobel prize for doing absolutley nothing but sinking us further into debt, in my opinion that is something earned, not given,I hate that his supporters are so brainwashed into believeing his lies as truths that they will stop at nothing (intimidation at the polls, cover-ups, publicly humilating a child who wears her canidates shirt to school even comparing it to the KKK!@@#@#, moderators who speak their own ill informed information, I hate that he never owns up to anything I.E recent example Hillary Clinton took the bullet for him in his latest cover-up and the list goes on and on. I will not call names as it is just in poor taste but my god people WAKE up!!!!! We are asleep at the wheel for once stop pointing fingers and come together to find a solution. I am an American Creole and I want to be proud of my nation again. futhermore I support gay marriages and the rights of women but I do NOT support the democratic party in my opinion you have lost your path, a LIE will always be a LIE, you are no better than those that you cast your stones at

Obama's polices are killing the growth of jobs. QE 3 is killing our dollar.
Romney's polices will create a friendly environment for job growth and he said he will fire Bernanke.
Romney's polices will help to create more jobs, not Obama's.

REAGAN GOT A WORSE ECONOMY THAN OBAMA? MAN ARE YOU SMOKIN SNAKE SHIT!!!!
Reagan didn't have 2 wars, the GDP the stock market crash, banks going under, huge corporations going under and a whole host of other shit that Obama got. Not to mention that Reagan raised taxes and raised the debt ceiling 19 times. Not only that under Obama per capita government spending has gone up 6.4% under Reagan it went up 14.4%. Yeah Reagan also lowered taxes but only when it was right. But heyback then there was no contract with Grover Norquist. Those guys Republican and Democrat had contracts with America.

The fact is Reagan inherited a nasty economy from Jimmy Carter. We were caught up in rampant Stagflation with both high unemployment and high rates of inflation. Reagan's policies turned that situation around in his first term and had the economy growing to the point where people reelected him in a landslide.

Barack Obama inherited a nasty economy from George W. Bush. We were caught up in the worst recession since the Great Depression. Obama's policies have led to the slowest recovery from a recession SINCE the Great Depression. 24 million people are unemployed and millions more are "underemployed" because things are so desperate that they'll take whatever job they can get. The number of people on Food Stamps has gone up by almost 40%. The number of people leaving the work force is at it's highest levels SINCE the Great Depression. The economy is growing at a rate of around 1.5% despite our spending trillions of dollars on stimulus and the Fed printing money non-stop to try and keep things afloat. Does anyone REALLY think that Barack Obama's fiscal policy has turned things around like Reagan's did thirty years ago? Does anyone think we are poised to begin the strongest period of economic growth ever like we had following Reagan's fiscal policies?

Barack Obama stands on stage and tells us that we should go back to the same tax rates for the wealthy as we had under Bill Clinton...and infers THAT will fix what ails the country. What's absurd about that is anyone with the slightest knowledge of economic history knows that it was the Dot Com Boom that allowed Clinton to raise taxes. Anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Keynesian economic theory understands that the time to raise taxes is in a strong economy and not a weak one. Bill Clinton AND Christina Romer both admitted as much in the last year when BOTH said that they wouldn't raise taxes on ANYONE right now.

You can sit here and make the statement that the economy will be the same no matter WHO is elected President but that's a "guess". One of these candidates understands economics and the other woefully does not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back