Romney wants to stay in Afganistan

Regardless who is president, the USA will maintain an armed presence in Afghanistan.

Yes, but an armed presence doesn't mean exactly translate into a "takeover", as some suggest.:lol:

I know it, you know it, but some of the right are fraid the bad guys are going to take over America and some on the left think we are going to take over the universe.

Heard on the radio that an airstrike took out an A-Q #2 level commander in Afghanistan.

That's the way to do it: Spec Ops, helicopters, drones, and assassiantions.

Regardless who is president, the USA will maintain an armed presence in Afghanistan.

Yes, but an armed presence doesn't mean exactly translate into a "takeover", as some suggest.:lol:

I know it, you know it, but some of the right are fraid the bad guys are going to take over America and some on the left think we are going to take over the universe.

Heard on the radio that an airstrike took out an A-Q #2 level commander in Afghanistan.

That's the way to do it: Spec Ops, helicopters, drones, and assassiantions.

My view is fairly simple fight them in their backyard, not ours.

And do that with Spec Ops, helicopters, drones, and assassiantions. I knew from the beginning that pulling the helicopter and Spec Op units out of Afghanistan in late 2002 was going to lead to a bloody disaster for everybody involved. We had 486 Americans on the ground when the Northern Alliance drove the bad guys out of Kabul with one American dead in November 2001.

If you think our Military is "trying to take Afghanistan" then your lack of intelligence is ASTOUNDING, and to be quite honest... VERY disturbing.

So what are they doing there, trying NOT to take Afghanistan? :lmao:

We are not trying to "take Afghanistan", we are trying to eradicate Terrorists who are "operating IN Afghanistan". Are IQ's in tailspins around here, or what?

Ok, so were NOT trying to establish the Karzai government and help him build an army to control (with our continued help) the country? Oh. Ok. :tinfoil:

Which terrorists are we trying to eradicate? The Taliban aren't terrorists. Al-Qaeda are all gone elsewhere to cause trouble.

Forum List

Back