Romney, the lefts latest Darling, breaks their hearts and support a nomination vote.

Yeah I don't trust Romney won't be a repeat of McCain's thumbs down, especially if the vote is before the election.

More riots. They think that will change minds.

Some riots do, idiot.
Maybe you can't remember 6th grade American history.
Maybe you didn't make it to the 6th grade.

tdih-dec16-HD.jpg

Best of luck. :auiqs.jpg:

Time for Dimwingers to accept the fact Trump is getting his nominee on the court.

When the nominee reaches the senate floor Romney could still vote "NO" based on qualifications. If he does, he may want to consider retirement because Utah will be against him. A good majority of Utah is pro-life.

More riots. They think that will change minds.

Some riots do, idiot.
Maybe you can't remember 6th grade American history.
Maybe you didn't make it to the 6th grade.

tdih-dec16-HD.jpg

That was a revolt against the british crown and rightfully so. These rioters, murderers, looters in dem cities should never be mentioned with the founders.

Wonder what plan B is for the looney left?

Impeachment...

Now what would be interesting is if Pelosi even attempt another Impeachment Hearing before November Election while not getting other stuff done does she realize how badly the Democrats will lose?

I believe the ensuing laughter would be unbearable even to her.

Impeachment...

Now what would be interesting is if Pelosi even attempt another Impeachment Hearing before November Election while not getting other stuff done does she realize how badly the Democrats will lose?

I believe the ensuing laughter would be unbearable even to her.

She is stupid enough to do it...

Romney protecting the "rights" of corporations to influence politics. Who'd have guessed. LOL

btw I voted for him. lol

Corporations are things, like tractors or umbrellas. They are owned by people, people have first amendment rights. Nowhere does it say in the Constitution that when money exchanges hands in business that your Constitutional rights are waived.

And yet another leftist Democrat "Republican." It's amazing anyone is going to vote for Joe since you're all Republicans

Like all Republicans in Congress, he's handed his nuts in a jar over to Trump.
They are scared little girly-men and wimpy-women.

View attachment 391689

LOL, yeah, that's it. I'm not a Romney fan, but you're delusional. He fell on a grenade to vote for impeachment. He'll never have a senior committee chair or be on a powerful committee.

You're just so brainwashed, you'd believe anything
That was the absolute dumbest post I've seen this week. Romney in Trumps pocket????

View attachment 391691

LMAO Since Romney hates Trump I doubt he'd be in Trumps pocket. Dumbass Blaine isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Like all Republicans in Congress, he's handed his nuts in a jar over to Trump.
They are scared little girly-men and wimpy-women.

View attachment 391689

LOL, yeah, that's it. I'm not a Romney fan, but you're delusional. He fell on a grenade to vote for impeachment. He'll never have a senior committee chair or be on a powerful committee.

You're just so brainwashed, you'd believe anything
That was the absolute dumbest post I've seen this week. Romney in Trumps pocket????

View attachment 391691

LMAO Since Romney hates Trump I doubt he'd be in Trumps pocked. Perhaps nitwit isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Idiots like Romney and Kasich and the Lincoln project need to get this through their thick heads.

The Democrats love them WHILE they are blowing them. But the minute they disagree with Democrats, it's completely out the window and they are scum again.

Democrats are hard core ideologues. There is no such thing as partial agreement with them

Forum List

Back