Romney Takes Lead in Favorbility Rating.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
First time I have seen RCP have Romney up on Obama in Favorability.

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

Gotta say it's been Pretty fun listening to liberals try to spin last night. Yes, Obama showed up and did much better than last time. Hell polls even show he won. But those same polls, also show that on the Key Issues of who can Better Handle the Economy, Deficit, and Debt, and Believe it or not Health care CNN had Romney leading in all categories, and CBS I think also had Romney up on handling the Economy.

I am pretty that's not good news for Obama.

lol

Gotta say it's been Pretty fun listening to liberals try to spin last night. Yes, Obama showed up and did much better than last time. Hell polls even show he won. But those same polls, also show that on the Key Issues of who can Better Handle the Economy, Deficit, and Debt, and Believe it or not Health care CNN had Romney leading in all categories, and CBS I think also had Romney up on handling the Economy.

lol

Hey you can't post stuff like that it will upset the Obama supporters.:shock:

lol

Obama is 1.1 pts. ahead of Romney on favorablility (50.8 O 49.7 R). If you're talking about the small spread between fav. and unfav. for each, :lol::badgrin:

lol

Obama is 1.1 pts. ahead of Romney on favorablility (50.8 O 49.7 R). If you're talking about the small spread between fav. and unfav. for each, :lol::badgrin:

You might want to delete that post since it shows what an idiot you are. You have utilized week old data.

For the past three days, Romney has been ahead by 0.4 to 1.0 pts.

Check real clear.

Sorry, your mistake is now captured in this post.

Sucks to be you.

lol

You might want to delete that post since it shows what an idiot you are. You have utilized week old data.

Check real clear.

Sucks to be you.

I clicked on the OP's link and that is what came up. I can't help it if he/she can't capture screen shots when the link is outdated.

This is what the link took me to without doing a screen capture:

RCP Average

Obama
10/4 - 10/11

--

50.8 favorable

45.8 unfavorable

+5.0 Spread

Romney
10/4-10/11

49.7 favorable

44. 3 unfavorable

5.4 Spread

Last edited:

Check real clear.

Sucks to be you.

I clicked on the OP's link and that is what came up. I can't help it if he/she can't capture screen shots when the link is outdated.

This is what the link took me to without doing a screen capture:

RCP Average

Obama
10/4 - 10/11

--

50.8 favorable

45.8 unfavorable

+5.0 Spread

Romney
10/4-10/11

49.7 favorable

44. 3 unfavorable

5.4 Spread

In today's world of real time (almost) feedback..that data is ancient.

Romeny is in the lead.

Forum List

Back