Romney surges to even in PA...47(R) 47(O) in post Sandy poll

Really? Seriously?
look i am dyslexic. so my posts never going to be perfect. but to say they are unreadable it just going way over the top

Just some properly formed sentences is all i'm asking, I can figure out the copious spelling errors.
go away now. Abuse me all you like . But i won,t deal with sad pathetic people like you who just go and abuse people on a internet message board

so because i am not american i can not care what happens. What a very stupid thing for you to say

You are not American? Really you just need to shut the fuck up.
why should i shut the fuck up. just because i am not american. what your saying is i have no free speech on this because i don,t live in your country. how very sad of you to say that and shows a total lack of awarness.

No you can prattle on all you want but you need to realize your opinion carries no weight same as if I offered an opinion on an election in France.

look i am dyslexic. So my posts never going to be perfect. But to say they are unreadable it just going way over the top

just some properly formed sentences is all i'm asking, i can figure out the copious spelling errors.
go away now. Abuse me all you like . But i won,t deal with sad pathetic people like you who just go and abuse people on a internet message board

lmfao!!!!!!!!

You are not American? Really you just need to shut the fuck up.
why should i shut the fuck up. just because i am not american. what your saying is i have no free speech on this because i don,t live in your country. how very sad of you to say that and shows a total lack of awarness.

No you can prattle on all you want but you need to realize your opinion carries no weight same as if I offered an opinion on an election in France.
well i don,t agree . I think their thing called free speech where people can have their voices on whatever election taking place across the world

well i don,t agree . I think their thing called free speech where people can have their voices on whatever election taking place across the world

True... but... most of us doing get 'nervous' about the outcome of another country's election... you're rather hysterical.

you tink people have freee speech in election in iran and nort korea? gud luck with dat.

True... but... most of us doing get 'nervous' about the outcome of another country's election... you're rather hysterical.
nope. i have every right to be nervious about anything i want. no law against it

you tink people have freee speech in election in iran and nort korea? gud luck with dat.
well they should do and the fact they do not is very sad thing indeed

nope. i have every right to be nervious about anything i want. no law against it

Happily, you are right... there is no law against abject stupidity. But it really isn't an intelligent way to live. It is, however, your choice to live in stupidity.

Happily, you are right... there is no law against abject stupidity. But it really isn't an intelligent way to live. It is, however, your choice to live in stupidity.
i think it you are the person living in stupidity for saying someone should not care about us election because they are not american. that is just beyond stupid and shows total lack of awarness or any smart thinking

concern troll says go away troll and doesn,t leave

concern troll is confused
i just won,t allow troll like you bully me off the board. i am not a troll and that that,. but i won,t engage with you anymore. so bye wanker

yu jsut maad thet we figger aout you fake concearn troll whoo fake sydexia when convinent
i am telling the truth. just wont, stand for bullshitter troll lying shits like you. bye twat

New Topics

Forum List

Back