Romney surges to even in PA...47(R) 47(O) in post Sandy poll

but fact he having to do four stops their is still a worry in itself that state still very much in play

look i am nervious and know this is fight to the line. four national polls are virtual tie at the moment. this is a fight to the finish

Its called shoring up and the pres has enough cash on hand to do it.
true but i think they should have sent obama their over last few weeks just in case. i think they can,t take any of midwest states for granted. otherwise they will get their arses bitten for it

Friend i'm gonna have to ask that you "shore up" your typing a little bit, your posts are nearly unreadable and jibberish.

four i think according to ed henry

So basically one day of campaigning by an ex president. Hardly an effort.
but fact he having to do four stops their is still a worry in itself that state still very much in play

look i am nervious and know this is fight to the line. four national polls are virtual tie at the moment. this is a fight to the finish

well, if he already their, he might as well make for stops their as he is already their. is fright to finnish, so migth as well tri.

Its called shoring up and the pres has enough cash on hand to do it.
true but i think they should have sent obama their over last few weeks just in case. i think they can,t take any of midwest states for granted. otherwise they will get their arses bitten for it

Friend i'm gonna have to ask that you "shore up" your typing a little bit, your posts are nearly unreadable and jibberish.
i don,t think they are that bad. But my spelling gets worser then i rush my posts

i don,t think they are that bad. But my spelling gets worser then i rush my posts

Really? Seriously?

four i think according to ed henry

Why the fuck are you 'nervous'? It's not your election, it's not your country... you're just a fucking moron.

Really? Seriously?
look i am dyslexic. so my posts never going to be perfect. but to say they are unreadable it just going way over the top

Why the fuck are you 'nervous'? It's not your election, it's not your country... you're just a fucking moron.
so because i am not american i can not care what happens. What a very stupid thing for you to say

so because i am not american i can not care what happens. What a very stupid thing for you to say

You are not American? Really you just need to shut the fuck up.

You are not American? Really you just need to shut the fuck up.
why should i shut the fuck up. just because i am not american. what your saying is i have no free speech on this because i don,t live in your country. how very sad of you to say that and shows a total lack of awarness.

Forum List

Back