Romney surges to even in PA...47(R) 47(O) in post Sandy poll

Obama should certainly fight for PA and every state for that matter; but Romney focusing so much on PA is not a good sign for his campaign.

I agree.
to be fair romney only in pa once over next two days so not sure focusing on it. but fact he their suggests they know that state is on for them. so obama team got to fight tooth and nail for it

If the Dems thought they had to fight tooth and nail for PA, Obama would be spending more time there instead of going to VA and FL.

Obama should certainly fight for PA and every state for that matter; but Romney focusing so much on PA is not a good sign for his campaign.

I agree.
to be fair romney only in pa once over next two days so not sure focusing on it. but fact he their suggests they know that state is on for them. so obama team got to fight tooth and nail for it

I tink they are both fright tooth and nail in all state, so fright tooht and nial in pa no big deal their

On Drudge this morning, Romney ahead in MI too.

Who are you most likely to vote for in the Presidential election -Democratic President Barack Obama, or Republican Nominee, Governor Mitt Romney, another candidate, or are you undecided?

Republican Nominee Mitt Romney 46.86% President Barack Obama 46.24% Another candidate 4.94% Undecided 1.96%

Foster McCollum White Baydoun (FMW)B, a national public opinion polling and voter analytics consulting firm based in Michigan

Who are you most likely to vote for in the Presidential election -Democratic President Barack Obama, or Republican Nominee, Governor Mitt Romney, another candidate, or are you undecided?

Republican Nominee Mitt Romney 46.86% President Barack Obama 46.24% Another candidate 4.94% Undecided 1.96%

Foster McCollum White Baydoun (FMW)B, a national public opinion polling and voter analytics consulting firm based in Michigan
well if he lost mi and pa then its a landslide for romney.

It has to be totally demoralizing for Obama Supporters.

They attempted to spin Rommey's play for PA as desperation, and the next day the polls show dead even in another supposedly "safe" blue Obama state.

Rommeys surge in Pennsylvania both negates and undermines Obamas razor thin lead in Ohio.

Not desperation on Romney's part.

There are no more ad-buys to make in the true swing states now that local races are spending their war chests (that wasn't happening 6-8 weeks ago). So he and Obama are spending money in other states now.

Watch.
Learn.
Grieve.
well true. but pa is on and fact obama sent clinton their is sign they know battle on their.

How many events is Clinton doing in PA?

You should grow some cherry trees, you'd do an excellent job harvesting them.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 State Polls

New Hampshire WMUR/UNH Obama 48, Romney 48 Tie
Iowa Des Moines Register Obama 47, Romney 42 Obama +5
Florida TBT/Herald/Mason-Dixon Romney 51, Obama 45 Romney +6
Florida NBC/WSJ/Marist Romney 47, Obama 49 Obama +2
Ohio NBC/WSJ/Marist Obama 51, Romney 45 Obama +6
Wisconsin PPP (D) Obama 51, Romney 48 Obama +3
Pennsylvania PPP (D) Obama 52, Romney 46 Obama +6
Michigan PPP (D) Obama 52, Romney 46 Obama +6
Minnesota PPP (D) Obama 53, Romney 45 Obama +8
Washington PPP (D) Obama 53, Romney 46 Obama +7
California Field Obama 54, Romney 39 Obama +15

Not desperation on Romney's part.

There are no more ad-buys to make in the true swing states now that local races are spending their war chests (that wasn't happening 6-8 weeks ago). So he and Obama are spending money in other states now.

Watch.
Learn.
Grieve.
well true. but pa is on and fact obama sent clinton their is sign they know battle on their.

four i think according to ed henry

some polls for obama better then others. but for me these are states he got to fight for as his life depends on it
ohio,pa,mi,wi and nv. simple as that

So basically one day of campaigning by an ex president. Hardly an effort.
but fact he having to do four stops their is still a worry in itself that state still very much in play

look i am nervious and know this is fight to the line. four national polls are virtual tie at the moment. this is a fight to the finish

I was just about to post that since Realclear is the only unbiased site out there and as we can clearly see Tues. night will be ugly for the Mormon.

but fact he having to do four stops their is still a worry in itself that state still very much in play

look i am nervious and know this is fight to the line. four national polls are virtual tie at the moment. this is a fight to the finish

You seem to be made nervous that if you type the word "silly" that the other letters on your keyboard will think you're playing favorites with the "L" key. I'll be glad when JRK is back.

Its called shoring up and the pres has enough cash on hand to do it.

I was just about to post that since Realclear is the only unbiased site out there and as we can clearly see Tues. night will be ugly for the Mormon.
well not sure it be ugly yet. their national poll has obma on 47.3 and romney on 47.2. it very close at the moment and could go either way

Its called shoring up and the pres has enough cash on hand to do it.
true but i think they should have sent obama their over last few weeks just in case. i think they can,t take any of midwest states for granted. otherwise they will get their arses bitten for it

well not sure it be ugly yet. their national poll has obma on 47.3 and romney on 47.2. it very close at the moment and could go either way

I get a kick everytime someone mentions the "national vote" as if it matters. You do remember a little thing called "the electoral college", right?

Forum List

Back