Romney sticks it to Obama

Obama is polling as low as 35% job approval and in some southern states he is in the low 30's. Those are states where dems are trying to hang on to a majority in the senate. So you two jokers keep on spinning until your heads fall off. The senate will be in the hands of the GOP and it will be your guy's fault. He's a loser and the lower he polls the more it will show that he is a pathetic jackass and so are his followers.

Gotta love y'all before The Pootin and praying to him. I always knew you righties were the real commies.

btw...did you see The Pootin had to go crying to President Barack Obama for help with security during the Olympics?

really? he went crying to Obama? Obama's country men and women are going to Russia to participate in the Olympics under threat from evil bastards. If Obama was the leader America needs he would have been banging on Putins door a year ago. Nice spin try dufuss.

really? he went crying to Obama? Obama's country men and women are going to Russia to participate in the Olympics under threat from evil bastards. If Obama was the leader America needs he would have been banging on Putins door a year ago. Nice spin try dufuss.

Yes, Mary, he went crying to President Obama. And don't forget your beloved The Pootin didn't even want a good portion of Americans competing in the Olympics, did he?

Oh. Those evil bastards? THEY'RE FUCKING RUSSIANS!

Doofus, indeed!

hah!

What was it again? 330-202, as I recall. :thup:

And if you are asking yourself if America really could have been so stupid as to vote for Obama after seeing what Romney was about, the answer, sadly, is yes.

The Netflix Documentary, "MITT" is now available to view.

I saw it.

Great film!

Romney, whom I like and for whom I voted, makes a tactical error here: everyone knows who one the election because of who ran an inferior campaign.

Obama is polling as low as 35% job approval and in some southern states he is in the low 30's. Those are states where dems are trying to hang on to a majority in the senate. So you two jokers keep on spinning until your heads fall off. The senate will be in the hands of the GOP and it will be your guy's fault. He's a loser and the lower he polls the more it will show that he is a pathetic jackass and so are his followers.

You ought to be happy with Obama, he brought you the Republican version of free market national healthcare in his first term and-----and like Clinton before him - Obama has taken a turn to the right in his second term. While his poll numbers are on the upswing following a downturn during the government shutdown, it's the liberal wing of the Democratic party that are driving his poll numbers down to the mid 40's.
Don't know which poll you're looking at but-----but from yesterday's USA Today, check this out...

"The [1/23/2014 AP] poll says that 58% believe Obama to be very or somewhat likable, up 9 percentage points since the end of the government shutdown in October.

Obama's approval rating, meanwhile, remains at 45%, with 53% disapproving."

Forum List

Back