Romney sounding like Obama

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
“It is also essential for us to understand what our mission is in Iran, and that is to dissuade Iran from having a nuclear weapon through peaceful and diplomatic means,” Romney said.

Romney

Obama "has used diplomacy to build an unprecedented wall of international opposition to Iran’s nuclear program and preside over the imposition of the harshest economic sanctions in the country’s history."

Obama's policy on Iran bears some fruit, but nuclear program still advances - The Washington Post

obama_romney_combo_jpg_492x0_q85_crop_smart_46478300.jpg

Both sides of the same coin.....there is no salient difference is either candidate.

Last edited:
It's one of Romney's failings. Does he know and accept that sanctions aren't working and will never work, or is he just saying it because the truth makes him look like a war monger? Would any candidate running for president have a prayer of being elected if they outright said that nothing short of military action would stop Iran. And, even if military action stopped Iran it wouldn't help. Terrorist organizations in the middle east will get nuclear weapons which is why not only Iran, but the entire fundamentalist muslim ideology has to be wiped out the way the nazi ideology was wiped out and it was never wiped out completely.

“It is also essential for us to understand what our mission is in Iran, and that is to dissuade Iran from having a nuclear weapon through peaceful and diplomatic means,” Romney said.

Romney

Obama "has used diplomacy to build an unprecedented wall of international opposition to Iran’s nuclear program and preside over the imposition of the harshest economic sanctions in the country’s history."

Obama's policy on Iran bears some fruit, but nuclear program still advances - The Washington Post

obama_romney_combo_jpg_492x0_q85_crop_smart_46478300.jpg

Both sides of the same coin.....there is no salient difference is either candidate.

There is a huge difference. One wears nothing behind his mask and one doesn't have America in his heart; rather Islam.

imagesCA09GR0F.jpg

• Banned
It's one of Romney's failings. Does he know and accept that sanctions aren't working and will never work, or is he just saying it because the truth makes him look like a war monger? Would any candidate running for president have a prayer of being elected if they outright said that nothing short of military action would stop Iran. And, even if military action stopped Iran it wouldn't help. Terrorist organizations in the middle east will get nuclear weapons which is why not only Iran, but the entire fundamentalist muslim ideology has to be wiped out the way the nazi ideology was wiped out and it was never wiped out completely.

The thing is he needs to step up and establish himself as a more effective candidate than Obama. To date he has not done so, he shows himself to be virtually the same as Obama.

The thing is he needs to step up and establish himself as a more effective candidate than Obama. To date he has not done so, he shows himself to be virtually the same as Obama.

He did during the first debate. It's why he is winning now.

One's white and one's black. That's the key difference in a lot of minds.

(Also one will gangfuck the economy and send us into more pointless wars in the name of profits for the rich while the other will continue to do a mildly effective job... but most don't have the mental capacity to rationally discuss these things.)

• Banned

(Also one will gangfuck the economy and send us into more pointless wars in the name of profits for the rich while the other will continue to do a mildly effective job... but most don't have the mental capacity to rationally discuss these things.)

Amen to that I try to discuss issues and all get is some scatter-shot bullshit about how Obama is a muslin and a weakling in return...

• Banned
They're called "Obamney" for a reason.

I see no real difference. Once the person sits in the big chair for 5 minutes they turn out all the same. However, in this election this seems more transparent pre election.

Amen to that I try to discuss issues and all get is some scatter-shot bullshit about how Obama is a muslin and a weakling in return...

I used to be a calm rational human being who enjoyed intelligent discussion and debate. This election has turned me into a trolling raging animal because that's the goddamn level most have descended to over this idiocy. The average American is now incapable of delineating facts from fiction or even having coherent world view.

I used to be a calm rational human being who enjoyed intelligent discussion and debate. This election has turned me into a trolling raging animal because that's the goddamn level most have descended to over this idiocy. The average American is now incapable of delineating facts from fiction or even having coherent world view.

I used to try to discuss Romney/Obama with a "friend" she launched into how my 6 year old child is a fucking weakling like Obama. I just shook my head and have not discussed anything with her since.

I do agree with you regarding the race issue.

The Campaign Hurricane e-mails: Obama seeks $$, Romney sends prayers
Author
- Greg Halvorson

Mr. Halvorson subscribes to both party’s websites to compare electoral junk mail and in this morning’s batch Michelle is encouraging people not to let the havoc dissuade them from contributing to Obama’s campaign, and Win! a chance to be at the Obama election night bash.

Romney on the other hand, and Ann, are encouraging people to prepare for the storm, and after making sure they are safe, if possible check on their neighbors, especially the elderly, and see if the local Red Cross needs help.

Here's a difference.

Story at Canadafreepress

The Campaign Hurricane e-mails: Obama seeks $$, Romney sends prayers
Author
- Greg Halvorson

Mr. Halvorson subscribes to both party’s websites to compare electoral junk mail and in this morning’s batch Michelle is encouraging people not to let the havoc dissuade them from contributing to Obama’s campaign, and Win! a chance to be at the Obama election night bash.

Romney on the other hand, and Ann, are encouraging people to prepare for the storm, and after making sure they are safe, if possible check on their neighbors, especially the elderly, and see if the local Red Cross needs help.

Here's a difference.

Story at Canadafreepress

Thanks I looked at the alleged email and did not see a date, but, what I did see was the author's biography...."Greg Halvorson is an island of conservative clarity in the liberal armpit of Portlandia, Oregon. The host of Live with Greg Halvorson, he regularly drives liberals berserk at The Conservative Hammer Facebook page."

Like I said some real discussion instead of bullshit would be refreshing.....:eusa_whistle:

When did they make them, do you have proof rather than some guy who gets paid for taking a particular political side. I have a very hard time accepting a 3rd party's interpretation or statement without proof of which.

New Topics

Forum List

Back