Romney scorches Obama over Libya attack

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The new fight erupted when top President Barack Obama's aide Stephanie Cutter said on CNN that the September 11 attack on the US consulate in Benghazi only became a "political topic" because it was exploited by Romney.

The Republican White House hopeful then made the decision to personally address the issue, as questions fly in Washington over the Obama administration's changing explanations of the attack, and what caused it.

"I think today we got another indication of how President Obama and his campaign fail to grasp the seriousness of the challenges that we face here in America," Romney said at a rally in North Carolina.

The Republican nominee went on to quote Cutter's remarks, before turning them against the president.

"No, President Obama, it's an issue because this is the first time in thirty-three years that a United States Ambassador has been assassinated.

"Mr President, this is an issue because we were attacked successfully by terrorists on the anniversary of 9/11.

"President Obama, this is an issue because Americans wonder why it was it took so long for you and your administration to admit that this was a terrorist attack," Romney said, demanding "serious answers" for the American people.

Romney scorches Obama over Libya attack

i hope the administration is brought out in chains for this. i remember when peopel wanted bush impeached for less but obama hes a cool dude.

The new fight erupted when top President Barack Obama's aide Stephanie Cutter said on CNN that the September 11 attack on the US consulate in Benghazi only became a "political topic" because it was exploited by Romney.

Libya only isn't a major political issue for the press because they are in full blow Obama mode. It's pathetic, that was a big deal. The Embassy staff there were directly let die by the Obama administration because of the political embarrassment of admitting this happened with a government they put in place.

• Banned
i hope the administration is brought out in chains for this. i remember when peopel wanted bush impeached for less but obama hes a cool dude.

Very true. If this was Bush, who the left like to keep harkening back to... ever was even remotely involved in a fiasco like this, they would want his head on a platter along with his whole administration.

The lamestream media would be interrupting daytime programming to cover the hearings.

Instead they ignore it and whisper about it to each other around the water-cooler and pre-plan their line of attack at any press conference.

Very true. If this was Bush, who the left like to keep harkening back to... ever was even remotely involved in a fiasco like this, they would want his head on a platter along with his whole administration.

The lamestream media would be interrupting daytime programming to cover the hearings.

Instead they ignore it and whisper about it to each other around the water-cooler and pre-plan their line of attack at any press conference.

very much so because the LSM went so far as to not only toss their loyalty to obama they have realized "buyer Beware" and now they have to sink or swim and no one, i will repeat it no one is going to admit to a bad mistake. and this is worse than a bad mistake. he has left a trail of that of a slug behind him and obama SHOULD be held accountable come election day.

Obamination helped turn Libya into the wild wild west for terrorists by dragging out the removal of Qaddafi and allowing a vaccum for terrorists to enter the picture.

Then he sends State Department personnel there under fire without proper protection, then 4 Americans get killed on 9-11...an irrelevant date to liberals.

Then to cover their asses they spin and lie the story into being some movie maker's fault, not their fault for creating a terrorist haven and sending Americans into harm's way without protection. This entire mess harms their bullshit claims that "Obamination" has personaly stopped AQ worldwide and that we can just come home now from the middle east.

I'm sure al Queda loves Mr. Sketch's High Praise for a successful attack on our new consulate building.

What an unscrupulous turd.

Did your mommy help you post that?:cuckoo:

AQ actually loves dumbfucks like you that send Americans to their backyard without protection.

I'm sure al Queda loves Mr. Sketch's High Praise for a successful attack on our new consulate building.

Did your mommy help you post that?:cuckoo:

AQ actually loves dumbfucks like you that send Americans to their backyard without protection.

and laughs as americans say "dont do anything that riles up the muslims"

because if they are so peace loving, why are we worried about riling them up?

Forum List

Back