Romney Says Cheney Is 'The Kind Of Person I'd Like To Have' As VP

Was that a recent remark? But wait a minute, those gutless wonders we call politicians for the most part actually don't think Dick Cheney is a self-serving maniacal SOB. Probably because his character and the majority of theirs are so closely aligned.

IMHO if Cheney wasn't in cahoots with the terrorists, he might as well have been - because he did more to cripple this nation from within than any thousand Jihadists could ever accomplish from the outside.

The Dems aren't smart enough to capatilize on this.

If my recollection isn't failing me, I do believe the Dems were in control of Congress a significant part of the time when Cheney was VP. Dems approved everything shoveled at them by Bush - edification, modifications and remarks attributable to Cheney.

Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Speaker of the House, declined to bring impeachment proceedings against either Bush or Cheney.

So do explain exactly how at this late date after their acquiescence to almost every treachery proposed by Cheney, the Democrats have anything to capitalize on?

If my recollection isn't failing me, I do believe the Dems were in control of Congress a significant part of the time when Cheney was VP. Dems approved everything shoveled at them by Bush - edification, modifications and remarks attributable to Cheney.

Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Speaker of the House, declined to bring impeachment proceedings against either Bush or Cheney.

So do explain exactly how at this late date after their acquiescence to almost every treachery proposed by Cheney, the Democrats have anything to capitalize on?

Cheney left office with an approval rating somewhere between herpes and telemarketers.

One of the top two contenders for the GOP nomination just said that he would want a guy like Cheney as his right hand man.

Don't the Dems have a noise machine for this sort of thing?

Cheney left office with an approval rating somewhere between herpes and telemarketers.

One of the top two contenders for the GOP nomination just said that he would want a guy like Cheney as his right hand man.

Don't the Dems have a noise machine for this sort of thing?

They do, but then I'm not sure they have anything to make noise about. Joe Biden, current VP, actually sent a GET WELL SOON e-mail to Cheney when he was last hospitalized. No, they don't have much banging the gong to do here.

Your eyes must be a dark brown, being that you are so full of shit (don't take offense now, as a partisan hack rewriting history is a highly respected value).

Of course any conservative candidate would want someone like Cheney as their VP (aside from his age and health of course). Why wouldn't he? A dedicated and experienced public servant with important insight and relationships across the political spectrum at home and abroad. An able manager and negotiator with no ambitions beyond the office of VP, and a consistent and reliable political point of view.

Obviously a democrat would be unlikely to agree with his politics, but what more could a conservative candidate want? Romney was only stating the obvious.

IMHO if Cheney wasn't in cahoots with the terrorists, he might as well have been - because he did more to cripple this nation from within than any thousand Jihadists could ever accomplish from the outside.

More empty, hysterical emoting from the left. What a crock of shit.

[ Joe Biden, current VP, actually sent a GET WELL SOON e-mail to Cheney when he was last hospitalized. .

Why wouldn't he? Do you imagine, in your hysterical partisan fervor, that Biden wants Cheney to be unwell? What kind of a shit are you?

Of course Cheney is a smart, and good patriot, but Romney saying that is a gaff, because Cheney is the boogieman.

Forum List

Back